Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Fugitive (Everyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer

CTU Again

A Fugitive (Everyone) Empty
PostSubject: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:46 pm

The following events happen between 9:00 A.M to 10:00 A.m

Jack was in a apartment, rented with a false name, thinking of his daugther and grand-daughter, then he saw it, NYPD officers were entering his apartment, Jack went to get his gun, then a knock came from the door. Jack aimed his gun at the door ready to shoot.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

A Fugitive (Everyone) Katherine_Heigl_tn

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:54 pm

So Mac sent me to a drug dealer's house to bring him to the police station. I had no idea why (and how) was this our job, but I went there, with some officers. I knocked to the door. No response.
"Jack Bauer, I'm Det. Ivy Smith. I want just to talk to you," I said, before kicking down the door or using another aggresive method.
Back to top Go down
Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer

CTU Again

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:50 am

"Detective Ivy I dont want to kill you, I once killed the russian foriegn minister, so dont think I will not kill you if I have to so back a way from the door." said Jack as he aim at the door. He was thinking of a way to get out of this situation, he was also thinking how did they find him.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:11 am

I pulled out my gun and straightened my vest. "We go in," I whispered to one of the officers. He opened the door and I came in. Bauer was aiming his gun at us.
That was the moment when I really understood the gravity of the situation. I nodded to the officers, to tell them to wait me on the corridor. At first they didn't want to get out, but when I told them I'll call them if I have any problems, they understood.

Now, it was only me and him, both with our guns pointed to each other. "Trust me, I just want to talk. Lower your gun," I said.
Back to top Go down
Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer

CTU Again

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:15 am

"The last time I heard something like that I was shot, I aint lowing this gun so say what you want to say." Said Jack as he aim the gun at Ivy. Unkown to him in the apartment on the other side of the street was a russian sniper, the sniper was aiming at Jack, wait for his superior to give him the order to shoot.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:26 am

"You are coming at the police station with me," I said quickly, remaining in the same position.
Back to top Go down
Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer

CTU Again

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:29 am

Jack said "You think I would listen to....." then he was shot, falling to the ground, firing a shot to Ivy while falling.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:37 am

I ducked when I saw the bullet coming at me. Well, 'saw' is still a big word.
Bauer was on the ground, bleeding. He was shot. I took his gun and threw it on the couch. Then I opened the door and shouted to the officers: "You, call an ambulance, someone was shot. And you, call Mac, or Thomas or anyone. Quickly!"

Then I turned around and knelt near Bauer. "Jack, are you okay? Can you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer

CTU Again

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:41 am

Jack was bleeding trying to speak, "Tell my dau..." Said Jack, then he blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:55 am

The ambulance arrived pretty quickly. I told the two officers who were still there to take Bauer and go with him at the hospital.

Last edited by Ivy Smith on Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer

CTU Again

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:58 am

The russian sniper was now aim at Jack agian, he fired another shot.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:10 am

Before they could do anything, we heard another shot and the bullet hit one of the two officers. The other one took Bauer and we went to the corridor. "Take him to the hospital," I said.
I closed the door, remaining on the hallway, and I've seen him leaving. It was only me, with a crazy shooter across the street. I understood I have no chance to go there by myself, so I pulled out my phone and called Danny. "I need you," I said. "At Bauer's appartement. Someone is shooting and I'm by myself."
Back to top Go down
Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer

CTU Again

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:18 am

The sniper made a call to inform others that Bauer was headin to the hospital, his ambulance will be intercepted, then the sniper started aiming his gun at Ivy to ensure that nobody knew what happened, a clean up crew will arrive soon thought the sniper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:29 am

I answered my phone quickly, was Ivy, she asked to come fastly at Bauer's appartment. No idea of what is going on, so I grabb my jacket and drive till the appartment, I took my bullet vest. When I came in the corridor, I saw the NYPD tactict team's car parked just next to the building, so I understand that this wasn't a little problem. I runned till the where she was, and grabb my gun by asking. "What is going on there ?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer

CTU Again

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:25 am

Two black sedans started ramming the ambulance Jack Bauer was on the another sedan blocked the road, the other two sedans also stopped, a group of armed men exit the sedans then start shooting the officers, one of the armed men said in russian "Bosses will be glad Bauer's going to be dead soon." the one of the officers radioed for help saying that they were ambushed by russian hitmans, then the officer was shot.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:42 am

I opened the door to the appartement and entered. "Bauer was shot," I said to Danny. "Someone from that building," I said, pointing to the building across the street. In that moment I heard another shot and a bullet came right to my thigh. Fortunately, I managed to take a step to the left and it only scratched me, ripping my jeans. "Shit!" I exclaimed, while covering my leg with the hand.
Back to top Go down
Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer

CTU Again

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:49 am

9:30
The sniper cursed when the first shot missed, aiming agian, then he shot agian.

9:34
Jack Bauer was dragged out of the ambulance, all the officers were dead or severly injured, the russians dragged Jack to on of the vans and then they all drove in seperate directions, one of the surviving officers radioed, "We were ambush, the attackers are russian I think, they have capture Bauer, requesting backup."

9:47
One of the vans pulled to junkyard......

9:53
A group of armored SUV arrive at the scene of ambush, all of the men wore uniforms with CTU marked on it. One of the CTU field agent said "The Russians were here."
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:01 pm

In that moment, my phone started to ring. I answered. It was one of the officers who had left with the ambulance and he said he was injured.
"They took Bauer," I said to Danny after the short conversation, still covering my thigh with the hand. "The officers are either dead, either injured," I continued.
Back to top Go down
Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer

CTU Again

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:19 pm

One of the CTU vans left, heading to Bauer apartment, once their the CTU agent asked, "What is the situation here, and we know Jack Bauer has been captured."
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:38 am

"We are Det. Smith and Messer. It seems like someone across the street was shooting. Or is...," I said, hardly finding my words. "We sent him to the hospital with some officers," I continued, took a little napkin from the table and started to wipe the blood on my thigh.
Back to top Go down
Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer

CTU Again

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:13 am

The CTU Agent said "Ah I see ok." then he picked up a phone, the CTU drones have found Bauer, the agent then said " You can come with me to capture Bauer if you want"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:17 am

I listen to the CTU's agent and Ivy. Then he said that we can come with him for capture Baueur. I look to Ivy, who look me too, and I nodded to the CTU's agent. "Sure". After he go a little over us, I turn my head to look again Ivy and I asked "Are you okay ?"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:47 am

"Yeah," I murmured. "Just a scratch, I think."
I didn't want to let it ruin one of my first 'missions'. "Are we going?" I asked quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:35 pm

I approach her and check by myself. I mean I don't want her in the filed if she is already hurts. "You let me check it"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:41 pm

"Really, I'm fine," I said. "It's not even bleeding anymore. We should go, I don't think we have too much time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Fugitive (Everyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: Out of work :: Apartments :: Jack Bauer's home-
Jump to: