Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Special Walk in the Park [Stella]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Special Walk in the Park [Stella] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:22 pm

"Thanks mac" I smile and hug you tight
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:26 pm

I hold you close, taking delight of the warm feeling.
"You're more than welcome."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:33 pm

"It's a beautiful night, isn't it?" I smile and look up at the stars
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:44 pm

"Perfect." is all I can say.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:46 pm

"Perfect, all for us"I smile, turn around and lean my back against your chest as I rest my head back on your shoulder as I watch the stars
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:04 pm

I wrap my arms around your waist, the box long went back into my poket and just enjoy the moment of silence and shining stars. My mind and heart now filled with love.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:11 pm

I enjoy the moment with Mac's arms around me, the candles and of course the bright sky with so many stars
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:31 pm

I just stand there and think about my time with Claire, and how I felt when I proposed to her. Back then I chose a nice place to propose, just above the city but still this was different. It was more quiet and romantic, even though my proposal to Claire was romantic also, but this was special. Back then, when I married her, we didn't have a big wedding either, just family and friends. This time it wouldn't be any different. Nothing big and nothing overdressed. Modest and simple.
I look at Stella in my arms, watching the sky and feel my heart fill with love and happiness, a feeling I hadn't felt in a long time. Though this relationship started with some kind of joke, this proposal and my love for her weren't a joke. They were heartfelt and true.
"Have I told you how much I love you, yet?" I whisper into her ear, tighten my grasp around her a little.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:38 pm

"just a couple times, but you can say it as much as you want" I smile and kiss your cheek "I love you very much too Mr. Taylor" I grin and look back at the stars, suddenly I see a falling star. I smile and make a wish, a wish that could come true, no wait, it's going to come true even if I have to fight in a war for this. I can make this work, I'm sure <3 I smile to myself and try to spot another falling star
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:45 pm

I notice two shooting stars and smile. I make a wísh when I see the second one and smile. I knew that this wish could be coming true, even though it was some hard work, maybe. I kiss Stella´s cheek and smile.
"Can I say I like hearing you say that?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:05 pm

"Of course you can and expect to hear it more often" I tell him with a big smile, yea I definitely gonna tell him this more often. I love saying it to him especially because I mean it
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:48 am

"Like the sound of that very much." I say and just hold you close, no more words needed. Hello new life. I think to myself and smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:47 pm

New thoughs reach my mind, will I keep my name? Stella Bonasera Taylor or does Stella Taylor sound better? Honestly I don't have any feelings by the name Bonasera, of course its a great sounds but there is no family bond that mostly comes with a name. I wonder what Mac would like to hear, Stella Bonasera Taylor or Stella Taylor? I don't know
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:49 pm

"What are you thinking?" I ask after a few more seconds of silence.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:54 pm

I smile and turn my head to you "I was just thinking if Stella Bonasera Taylor would sound right or Stella Taylor. What do you think?" I ask while I wait for your reaction. I think I prefer just Taylor, Det. Stella Taylor. That sounds good right? I wonder what Mac thinks about it.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:00 pm

"Well, I think both sounds nice. You know... Claire kept her maiden name and I was okay with it, as usually women do that. I want you to decide that. Just know that, whatever you choose in the end, I'll be fine with that." I say, wanting to let that decision for you, as I am fine with both.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:02 pm

"maaac... don't make it so hard for me, I don't know what too choose and I'd like to know what you like the best. I'm having a hard time here you know" I smile and fake a pout
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:25 pm

"Hm... I don't know, maybe we should go with both names..." I say thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:05 pm

"really?" I'm not really sure about that.. somehow I hoped he would say only his name...
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:17 pm

"You want only my last name, don't you?" I ask with a loving smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:25 pm

"I think I personally like that more" I say quietly
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:34 pm

"Then we go with that. You know I'm fine with whatever you personally want." I say and kiss her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:40 pm

"Me, a normal person, is very thankful to hear that" I say with a big smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:48 pm

"Said I'm fine with that." I say quietly. "I love you, Stella."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:50 pm

"Stella Taylor" I correct him with a big smile "I love you too" I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Special Walk in the Park [Stella]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next