Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It ticks like a clock [everyone]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

It ticks like a clock [everyone] Empty
PostSubject: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:37 pm

It ticks like a clock

Stella took the stairs down to the morgue, she was going to see Sid, it was taking him too long.. normally she would already have the report with his findings in it. she also needed the evidence from the body to send to Adam. She headed into the morgue in search for Sid. after walking around the whole morgue she couldn't find Sid.. "strange" she said to herself and walked back to the stairs. normally she would take the elevator but since she didn't have much time to go to the gym she took the stairs. She suddenly stopped when she heard something ticking, she stood still in front of the door which leads to the stairs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:43 pm

Thomas was walking down to the morgue when he saw Stella, "Hello Stella" he said to her, at the same time, he saw her looking behind her and heard the ticking sound, "Where is that coming from?" he asked, looking back at Stella as he spoke to her
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:48 pm

I didn't respond to the Hello Stella all my concentration was on the ticking sound. "I don't know" I reply and walk into the direction of the sound. "Sid are you there?" I say while walking. Sid is the only one who should be here around this time but no Sid.. would he have anything to do with the ticking sound? I think to myself and keep walking to the sounds
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:10 pm

Thomas followed her, concerned for his coworker and friend, the ticking sound got louder the closer he got to the morgue, he was just an confused as Stella was, hearing her call out for Sid, it was not like him to be silent like this, he normally would walk out and great each member of the team when they came in, "Sid" he called out, his Irish accented voice echoing a bit off the walls
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:18 pm

I start to get worried, what the heck is that ticking noise, it better not be such a bomb or something.. I hope it's some kind of old clock Sid got from his grandma.. which is highly unlikely but who knows "SID?!" I call out again but yet no response...
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:27 pm

Thomas listened closely, a faint moan got his attention, "You hear that?" he asked, looking back at Stella after he spoke, Thomas listened closely, hearing the moan again, it was coming from the middle of the morgue, he walked in that direction, following the sound as he walked
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:37 pm

I listen closely when Thomas thought he heard something. he was right, I hear it too! I quickly follow him to the soft moan. maybe it's Sid, maybe he fell? maybe someone attacked him, or worse :O
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:42 pm

Thomas walked in and saw Sid laid out on the floor, he walked around, then saw the source of the ticking sound, stopping dead in his tracks, "Stella, call Mac and tell him to evac this building now." he said to her
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:09 pm

Stella nods and quickly grabs her phone calling Mac and explains the situation. after a little while she hangs up the phone and looks at Thomas, "what are we going to do now?" I ask him a bit worried hoping he had an idea.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:21 pm

Thomas knelt down and looked at the device that was strapped to Sid's neck, he sighed as he looked it over, "I'm not sure" he replied, "How quick can the bomb team get here?" he asked, not taking his eyes off Sid and what was strapped to him, this was not the work of an amateur, and that is what had Thomas worried
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:33 pm

"Mac said it would take around 20 minutes, How long do you think we have?" Stella asks as she kneels down next to Sid. "Sid, stay strong for us ok" I tell sit and squeeze his hand
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:55 pm

"We can't wait that long" Thomas replied, taking his coat off at the same time, "I'm going to have to do this on my own." he added, falling back on what he learned in the army, Thomas carefully checked the device, "No traps or dead man switches" he said to Stella
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:39 pm

"you know how to do this?" I ask with a frown, I would certainly not know how to do this. I really hope Thomas knows what he's doing before he blows us all up. I keep looking at Sid, he doesn't look good, he needs to go to the hospital for sure "hang on Sid" I tell him hoping he would
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:28 am

Thomas looked at Stella, "I had training while in the SAS" he replied confidently, Thomas was not one to let his ego get in the way when it came to matters like this, he looked back at Sid and got to the task at hand
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:32 pm

"Ok well I think we are lucky to have you here then" I say while I hold Sid's hand, of course I was extremely worried and hoped Thomas wouldn't make a mistake so we can walk out alive
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:49 am

Thomas nodded slightly, after a few seconds, he found the main wire to the timer on the device, saying a quick prayer, he cut the wire, causing the timer to stop, Thomas relaxed a bit, then looked for a way to get the device off of Sid, which would prove to be tougher then he thought
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:53 pm

I sigh in relief when the ticking stops. "well done Thomas" i say quietly but yet smiling a little. He had just saved Sid's life. I look up and see the bomb squad rushing to us, a bit too late..
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:33 pm

Thomas nodded slightly as he heard the bomb squad coming up to them, he looked up at the commander, filling him in on the situation as he stood back from Sid, his job was done, he was going to let the team take over
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:39 pm

I step away from Sid when I see the ambulance people rush up to us to check on Sid. "He'll be fine right?" I ask quietly while looking at Sid

p.s. I don't remember how those guys are called :\
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:41 pm

Thomas stood next to Stella as the EMTs worked on Sid, "He is going to be okay detective." the lead EMT said to her as they worked, Thomas watched them, he didn't show it, but he wa just as concerned for Sid as Stella was

(which guys?)
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:54 pm

"I'm glad to hear that" I reply and keep my eyes on Sid, what the heck happened down here? I wonder, who did this to him and how did they get in here..

(the guys from the ambulance)
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:00 pm

the EMT nodded, then got back to working on Sid, Thomas was wondering the same thing, he looked over to the morgue, then walked over, starting to process to the area with what was available to him

(they are EMTs)
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:10 pm

The rest of the team arrives and I tell them what I know so they can start processing the morgue as well, I just walk to the chief to fill him in.

(ye but there is another word some people use it starts with a P LOL)
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:21 pm

Thomas meanwhile was walking through the morgue slowly, taking note of anything that stood out to him

(I see)
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:47 pm

Stella walked to all the possible exits in the morgue, they were all locked. Could it be an inside job? or a fake officer who managed to come in without someone noticing he or she didn't belong here? She hoped Sid could tell them as soon as he's ok and able to give us a statement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

It ticks like a clock [everyone]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Morgue-
Jump to: