Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unbelievable [everyone]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:52 pm

I finish my breakfast and get up to bring my plate to the sink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:03 pm

Same do I do and then turn to get my bad, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:06 pm

I put the plate in the sink, too lazy too put it in the dishwasher. I turn around and watch Mac do the same
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:08 pm

"I'll clean up and then just..." I said quietly, but didn't want to say the last word.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:16 pm

"Leave" I finish his sentences with a shadow of sadness in my voice "you don't have to clean up, I'll do it later"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:28 pm

I noticed the sadness in her voice and look at her in wonder. She wanted me to leave, right?
"You sure you want me to leave?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:34 pm

I stay quiet and just look at you... a few seconds I slowly nod and lean against the counter

Last edited by Det. Stella Bonasera on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:44 pm

After she nodded my shoulders sag a little but I turn and get my bag.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:52 pm

You're are going to do this on your own again Stella, like aways and you'll survive like all the other times you preferred someone to talk to but had no one to talk to. Don't worry about Mac he'll be fine, besides he is and stays my boss, not to mention the fact that he told me I'm emotional involved easily which isn't good at times.. he better doesn't get 'emotional' involved. I might be his friend, his best friend but still. this is my business and I can deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:04 pm

I had my bag in my hand, but stop in the hallway. This just doesn't feel like it's the right thing to do.
She told me that I was just her boss, so I wonder why I even bother.
Because you love her! my heart and brain yell at me and only can nod. But she doesn't know I do and I don't really know if she feels the same, though she probably was about to say that in her dream. I just can't leave her like this.
"What is really going on, Stella?" I ask her, my bag on the floor in the hallway, but am now leaning against the doorframe, looking at her directly, not backing down this time.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:12 pm

"There is nothing going on, I just want to be alone like always!" I reply quickly and turn around to put the plates in the dishwasher after all. knowing my heart is about to kill me but my brain still has it's defense up and isn't planning on giving up just yet.

Besides Mac is just one of those men you're with for a short while. have you seen his relationships with those other women from work, it doesn't work out IF he would feel the same. my mind tells me firmly while I put the dishes in the dishwasher
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:19 pm

"Put your defense down for a while Stella. I'm no threat." I say firmly not buying what she said.
Are you sure it's even worth the fight, Mac? my brain wonders.
YES, DAMN IT! I yell back at it.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:22 pm

I turn around and look at you "for a while? FOR A WHILE? do you hear what you are saying? you think I'm letting my guard down for a WHILE? and when you leave I'm all alone again? you know that that is even worse than not letting my guard down and be alone. Don't tell me what to do Mac, you don't know how I feel and you will never understand!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:42 am

"You don't need to yell at me and if you think I don't understand why not try and explain? Because I am tired of playing these mind games, am tired of trying to figure out what to expect or what you feel. As your best friend I thought I deserved at least an explaination." I tell her calmly, ignoring the fact that she was yelling at me. I wouldn't do the same, because I don't need to.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:24 am

"I think you just had you explaination.." he's right I shouldn't yell at him, but damn he's the one playing mind games with me.. He isn't telling me everything either.. And now he's telling I'm the one playing games and tht I'm not telling him everything.. Get a life Taylor this is why you're leaving...
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:29 pm

"Fine, but you were the one getting me yesterday, saying I'm just your boss and don't tell me I don't understand." I said, sensing that she's giving my accusion back to me, though she didn't say it.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:00 pm

"because you are my boss! I can't help it you have a problem with that! Now get out!!" I say pissed off. There does he get the guts to blame me.. I'm not the one who made comments who were far out of bounds
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:20 pm

"Fine." I say, surprised that I am still as calm as when I started, though she's yelling at me, again. She started those comments right? And now she blames me for playing her game? Gee, thanks, Stella. she doesn't want you, she said it, twice now, let it go, she'll never see it.
And with that I turn around and head back into the hallway, getting my coat. I shouldn't leave her alone... I thought, but my brain keeps telling me that she wants me to leave.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:26 pm

I frown and follow him into the hallway, when he has his coat on I shake my head and walk up to him. Grab him by his coat and puh him against the wall "you idiot!" I say quietly and kiss his lips. I don't care what he's gonna do or what he feels! I pull away and open the door for him "enjoy the rest of your day, Mac!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Was it that hard?
For a moment I just look at her, surprised by her actions, though this was all I wanted to know. Though I don't feel like leaving. Not now, not ever.
"And you honestly think I'd leave you alone like this?" I dare to ask, my tone now a little lighter.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:36 pm

"Yes I honestly think that you would leave me alone like this." I tell him and wait for him to leave my apartment. of course I wanted to reply no, but he's still my boss, though he didn't yell or anything he still will leave me alone no matter what. we promised each other we would always be there for each other and he proofed that to me a couple times but this time It's different and after all he's a man... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:48 pm

"And if I don't?"
She couldn't be serious, right? Did she even know what she was doing to me? Not to mention that she wasn't supposed to be alone. It was the condition that someone stayed with her and since she said I'd be that one, I can't just up and leave.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:02 pm

"I'll personally kick you out of my apartment Mac, plain and simple" I tell him firmly but not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:06 pm

No you wouldn't.
"You know.... you're not supposed to stay here alone and I won't leave you alone like this." I say firmly, as she doesn't look up at me. If she meant her words, she would keep eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:08 pm

"I'll call Lindsay..." I say quietly "Are you leaving now?" I still wait with the door open...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unbelievable [everyone]
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Car park-
Jump to: