Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unbelievable [everyone]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Unbelievable [everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:40 pm

Stella sat on the ground of the Car park.. why was she sitting there?
I'll tell you the story,

It's 1am, but not dark where she was right now, the Car park was full of lights and obviously cars. It had been a long, busy day for the whole team. They managed to catch two serial killers and one mom who accidently killed her baby girl because she kept crying, unbelievable. A sad story if you ask Stella Bonasera. She had no idea and could not imagine what the mom must have felt when she was shaking the baby a way too hard. Stella doesn't have kids, she doesn't want any either, oh well at least not now, not that any man was able to come close to her especially not after what happened with Frankie.

Lost in her own thoughts she slowly walks to her car. Suddenly someone walks to her and tries to grab her purse, unbelievable, someone dared to steal her purse in the Car Park of the New York Crime Lab. Of course Stella fought back but before she knew it the 'probably' male banged her head against HER own car... unbelievable It was such a force that Stella felt her vision starting to blur. She leans against the car and saw someone, unrecognizable running away.. with her purse... unbelievable she thought and slowly she felt herself slide down and sat on the ground of the Car Park.... what a day... those words were her last thoughts before she passed out.

Note: in this story is no sign of Eleni. DO NOT reply with one phrase... I wanna role play with more than 3 phrases each reply! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:47 pm

Shannon heard the commotion and ran over, seeing a man running toward her, holding a woman's purse, she stuck her leg out and tripped the guy up when he was close enough "NYPD DON'T MOVE" she shouted, kicking the purse toward her at the same time, she managed to handcuff the guy, then handed him off to the officer that arrived, when they were gone, Shannon picked the purse up and walked back to were she saw the man running from, seeing Stella, she ran over and knelt next to her, "Stella, its Shannon, can you hear me?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:53 pm

Stella was just laying there not knowing what had happened between the guy and Shannon. neither did she hear Shannon running up to her and calling her name. The guy must have used a lot of force when he banged her head against the car, unsure if there was a bump in the car Stella could feel before she passed out that there was definitely something wrong with her head... she had grabbed her head before she passed out.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:04 pm

Shannon grabbed Stella after she passed out and gently laid her on the ground, getting her phone and calling in for help, holding Stella's hand at the same time, "This is Det. Shannon Kelly, 4749, I have an officer down in the crime lab car park, I need an ambulance at this location forthwith." she said to the person on the other end, after hanging up, she got her coat off and put it underneath Stella's head, "Hang on Stella" she said to her
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:08 pm

Mac came walking through the car park on his way to his car when he had to step aside and let an ambulance racing towards the place where he knew Stella parked her car. Wondering what was going on he quickly made his way over and saw Shannon stepping away from Stella, who seemed to be unconscious. He quickly walked to her, concern in his eyes and voice as he asked:
"Shannon, what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:17 pm

Shannon looked at Mac and filled him in on what had happened, telling him about the guy who tried to take Stella's purse, the same guy who attacked her, "I was leaving the lab when I saw a guy running toward me with Stella's purse. I managed to stop and handcuff him, then found Stella like this." she said to Mac, keeping calm as she spoke
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:27 pm

Mac nodded after he listened closely to what Shannon told him and watched the paramedics tend to Stella. He was wondering if he should go with them if she was taken to a hospital or if he should let Shannon go with them.
On the other hand he his face showed some kind of anger, thinking about whoever did this to Stella deserved some good kick in the butt for attacking a woman, even though his victim was a strong woman like Stella.
"I'm just glad you were don't here in the right time." he said to Shannon.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:33 pm

Shannon stood next to Mac as she spoke to her, nodding at the same time, "Mac, don't worry about Stella, she is a tough woman and is going to pull through." she said to him in a comforting tone, Shannon knew how much Mac cared for Stella, "You really care about her, don't you?" she asked, hoping she didn't say the wrong thing
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:41 pm

I have just reached to the airport and notice that my filght back to Vegas has been cancelled because of the snow storm. I sit on a bench and think what to do? I can't leave today and have no place to stay for the night but luckily I have one of my closest friends in the city and I decide to giver her a call about the situation. I pick up my phone and dial Stella's number. It rings and rings but noone answers it. I sigh sadly and put the phone back into my pocket. She's probably on a scene or busy. I'll try again in little while. I take out my book and start reading.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:44 pm

after I don't know how long she managed to open her eyes a bit, she was now facing a couple men who look like paramedics. She wasn't able to move right now, it was either because the paramedics held my head in place to look at it and because she didn't have the strength to move. All she could say was "Mac" hoping he would be here and hear her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:53 pm

Mac looked at Shannon as she spoke to him.
"I do." he said in truth and looked back at Stella as she was fixed and taken into the back of the abulance. He still wasn't sure if he should go with her, but as he heard her saying his name as she seemed to come to, he wasted no time in getting to her, taking her hand and giving it a small squeeze.
"I'm here, Stella." he said in a low tone.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:00 pm

When Stella heard Mac's voice she felt much better, She felt his hand taking her hand, she tried to smile, it was hard but she managed to give him a small smile. not much later her eyes closed again. before slipping away Stella had felt not only pain in her head but also in her stomach. What she didn't know was that the guy had shot her in her stomach with her own gun... not much later the monitor she was on in the ambulance started to make a 'not so good' noise. unbelievable
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:12 pm

It's hard to concentrate when there's so many people around, talking and walking. I feel sudden pain in my stomach twirl and I feel like I'm gonna throw up. I place my hand on my belly and bend don overwhelmed by the sudden pain. Something is wrong but not with the baby, it's different. Stella!! I realize there may be something wrong with Stella and grab the phone and dial her number again. It's not the firsttime something like this has happened. "Stella, pick up!" I almost yell into the phone when the pain has eased a bit. "Darn it!" I hang up and think for a momet. "Mac!" I remember Stella once sent me his number when her phone battery was dieing and I had to talk to her. I dial fast his number and wait. "Oh, please pick up!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:55 pm

Mac noticed the changes on the monitor that were controlling Stella's vital organs and he almost panicked. What the hell? Was all he was thinking as he also felt her slipping away again. His rate was higher than it should be and he was just worrying about his best friend as he looked at the paramedics.
"What's going on?" he asked in panic just as his cell phone started ringing. unbelievable.
He got his cell phone out of his poket, not letting go of her hand. Hang on, Stella! he prayed as he answered, not looking at the ID.
"Taylor."
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:59 pm

"Mac?" I ask in haste. "It's Catherine Willows. I'm friend of Stella's from Vegas. I can't reach her. Any ideas where she could be?" I ask holding my breath.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:08 pm

"Cathrine..." Mac uttered quietly, remembering that Stella told him about her friend from Vegas. "Well, she was attacked in the car park of the crime lab and is taken to a hospital now..." Mac told her, not sure what else to say now, he just waited for her reply, watching the paramedics tend to Stella. She has to survive his mind raced.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:15 pm

"Oh my god" I gasp for air listening Mac on the other end of the line. I'm afraid to ask the next question but I have to know. "She's... Please tell me she's alive!" I almost demand. Oh gosh, that's why I was having the pains. Stella you can't die! I beg in my mind grabbing the luggage and running towards the exit to find a cab. "Which hospital? I'll be rgiht there!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:20 pm

I don't know what is going on but it can't be good, I can't open my eyes, I can't even hold Mac's hand, it is that he's holding mine or I would definitely loose his hand. The pain in my stomach starts to grow and my head hurts as well. the worst feeling is that my body feels like jelly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:24 pm

Mac told Cathrine to which hospital there were going and that he was with her, staying at her side. Even though he feels terrible right now, he just worried about Stella.
"She's alive, yes, but... doesn't look good right now." Mac told her, still watching the paramedics. He wanted to know what was going on, but they wouldn't tell him. Why the hell didn't they tell him? Couldn't they see he was worried sick about her?
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:35 pm

"Thanks Mac!" I call and hang up. I get out of the building and I'm lucky enough to get a cab right away. I give the name of the hospital to the driver and sit on the back seat. I can't believe this is happening. Who would want to hurt her and why? The whole way to the hospital I try to come back of any explanantion. She didn't tell me anything about threats or dissagreements with other people. I know she would've! She's like sister to me. Oh gosh, Stella, please hang on!
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:36 pm

Shannon followed behind the ambulance in her car, she considered Stella a close friend and had even asked her to be one of Sara's godparents, as she drove along, Shannon fought back her anger toward the man that had attacked her friend in this manor, trying to stay focused as she followed close behind the ambulance
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:09 pm

The cab finally stops in front of the hospital and I get out as fast as possible. I grab my luggage and run in draggin the suitcase after myself. I flash my bagde and demand some answers about Stella. A nurse behind the desk points towards the waiting room and asks me to wait over there. The doctor should be there asap. I walk over to the room and scan it to see if Mac is there. I find a guy standing few feet form me who looks like him.
"Mac Taylor?" I ask hoping it is him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:13 pm

I turn around and see Cathrin coming toward me. We've just arrived here a few minutes ago so I'm still a bit nervous and of course worried.
"Yes, that's me. You must be Cathrine then." I say and take a deep breath. This was going to be a long night and I just prayed that Stella will pull through. She can't ... I don't even dare to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:14 pm

Shannon got the hospital ahead of the ambulance, after parking, she walked in, heading to the waiting room, she saw a woman talking with Mac, she walked over and stood with them, watching the two talk with each other
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:22 pm

"Yes, I'm Catherine." I say quickly with a shaky voice. "What happened? How is she? Where is she?" I blurt out my questions. "Please say something!" I keep going not even giving him a chance to answer and not noticing another woman standing next to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

Unbelievable [everyone]
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Car park-
Jump to: