Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unbelievable [everyone]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:30 pm

"Stella is in the ER right now." Shannon said to Catherine, "She suffered a concussion, broken rib and arm, but she will be okay." she added, staying calm as she said all of that, hoping it would help Catherine relax
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:31 pm

"She's in the ER right now. I... I don't know if she'll make it, since she wasn't doing well on the way here. They still try to figure out what happened..." I say, my voice almost failing. It was true, on the way here it didn't look good for Stella. Heart frequenze dropped, blood pressure dropped and they didn't know why, yet. I was just hoping that she would make it through and will be fine, soon. And for the first time in years I find myself praying.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:45 pm

"Oh god..." I need to sit down before I faint. I notice the woman standing next to us. "I'm sorry, I'm Catherine. You're Stella's friend too?" I ask when I have sat down. I don't feel good and my stomach starts twirling again and I grab the water bottle from my purse. "She can't die!" I say out loud in frustrated voice. "There's no way she's gonna leave. Not now!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:54 pm

Shannon sat next to Catherine, "Yes I am" she replied, "Shannon Kelly" she added, introducing herself, "I work in the crime lab with Stella and Mac." Shannon said as they sat there, at the same time, she hoped that Stella would be okay
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:56 pm

"She won't... she's a fighter." I tell Cathrine, trying to convince myself. Shannon didn't know what happened in the ambulance so... I don't know how she'll react, but I was just worried sick. I decide to sit down next to Cathrine. I don't know what to think, nor what to believe, I just pray that Stella will survive this. What would I be without her?
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:03 pm

I nod lightly in shock and lean back on the chair. "What is taking them so long?" I rest my head to my hands and hide my face. I feel strong pain in my abdomen and try to supress my cry of pain. "Sometihng's happening! With her! I can tell!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:04 pm

after a little while a nurse walks up to Mac, Catherine and Shannon. "are you all here for Stella Bonasera?" the nurse asks. When she sees them all looking at her she knows they are here for her "Her surgery went well, she's stable now, but not yet awake. you can visit her in room 290, I'll lead the way" The nurse tells them "I must tell you, she's most likely in pain so don't expect her to say much when she wakes up"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:07 pm

I get up and walk to the nurse listening what she has to say. "Will she be fine?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:08 pm

Shannon looked at Mac, seeing the pain in his face, "Mac, something else going on that your not telling us?" she asked, she had a feeling that he was holding back on telling Catherine everything that had happened up to this point, she said that as the nurse walked into the waiting room

Last edited by Shannon Kelly on Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:12 pm

I looked at Shannon but decide to tell her.
"Well there must be something else, besides what you told us now, the exact thing I told Cathrine happened on the way here. They said she was shot in her... abdomen." I told her and then looked at the nurse.
"I guess we're not all allowed in the room at the same time... I'll let the ladies go first then." I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:14 pm

The nurse looks at Catherine and says "She's suffering from an internal bleeding, we were able to stop it. Her head is fine just a big bump and a light concussion" She explains "He's right, only one at the time" the nurse walks into the room where Stella lays
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:31 pm

Shannon nodded, then looked at Mac and Catherine after the nurse spoke to them, "How long before we can go and see her?" she asked, standing up at the same time and smoothing out her coat as well, not taking her eyes off the nurse
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:35 pm

The nurse slowly pushes the door open and says "The first one can go in now, is there any family I can call for her? or is one of you her family?" The nurse asks as she looks at all three the detectives.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:40 pm

I look at the other two and know that Mac probably wants to go last. "I'm her sister!" Ok, it's a lie but right now I don't care. She's my best friend and almost like a sister. "But I can wait. Shannon do you wanna go first?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:50 pm

Shannon looked at Catherine and nodded, "Yes" she said in reply, the nurse nodded, "Follow me" she said to her, Shannon followed the nurse out of the waiting room and to were Stella was, Shannon kept herself calm as she walked down the hall, her shoes letting out a slight squeak as she walked
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:57 pm

I watched Shannon leave to go and see Stella. Gentleman that I am, I let the two go first and go and see Stella later.
I was just glad that she was going to be okay. So I don't mind waiting a little longer, hoping it won't be too exhausting for her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:04 pm

the nurse walked into Stella's room with Shannon behind her, Shannon kept her composer when she saw her friend laying in the bed bandaged up, Shannon thanked the nurse, then walked up to Stella's side, "Hey Stella" she said softly to her
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:08 pm

The nurse walked out of the room and looked at both Catherine and Mac "She needs a lot of rest, can you let her boss know that she won't be able to work for the next coming weeks?" the nurse asks them not knowing Mac is actually her boss.

Stella lays on the bed, not yet away, the surgery was hard but luckily worked, now she has to rest and hopefully she would wake up soon
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:14 pm

Shannon gently took Stella's hand, then started to talk to her like she was talking to one of her daughters, telling her all that had happened and that the man who attacked her was in jail at the moment, she sat in the chair next to the bed as she talked
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:20 pm

Meanwhile Mac was nervously pacing up and down in the waiting room. He wanted the women to have their time with Stella, he could always wait and see her later. Besides, they were just best friends, but he cared a lot about her and of course he was worried sick about her. They were close friends for many years so of course would he care.
But waiting always made him nervous and so he used his nervous energy and paced the waiting room.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:37 pm

Mac's pacing around started to get on my nerves and that wasn't good. I'm worried sick about Stella and the pregnanct was screwing up my hormones. "Mac!!!" I call little to harsh I realize and soften my tone. "Please sit down, you're making me nervous." I lean against the wall and look at him. "Can you tell me what happened exactly? How did that happen?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:42 pm

I turn around and just look at Cathrine before I walk back to her and sit down. Then I look down to the ground, thinking about what to tell her. I wasn't there when it happened, but Shannon told me the story.
"Well, I wasn't there when it happened... Shannon said that she was attacked by some guy wanting to steal her purse. He managed to overwhelm her and ran, but Shannon stopped him. What happened to Stella... that we don't know exactly. She found her unconscious by her car." I tell her. "I arrived when the ambulance was coming."
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:46 pm

I listened to him and feel the anger bubbling in me. "I can't believe it! She was attacked inside your own building." I raise my head and look at him. "How many people have access to the building outside?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:50 pm

"First of all, she was attacked in the car park, which is accessable to everyone..." I say seriously, but calmly.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:00 pm

I realize he got it bit wrong. "I'm not angry at you. I'm angry at the whole situation!! Why did he chooce her??" I feel the nausea coming again and get my waterbottle and take a sip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unbelievable [everyone]
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Car park-
Jump to: