Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warehouse Raid (Everyone)

Go down 
+3
Det. Mac Taylor
Det. Shannon Kelly
John Walter
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:08 pm

"Alright, let's go!" I said and got to my car.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:41 pm

Shannon finished with the extremest, then handed him off to the NYPD swat team, along with the others, she then got to her car and followed the others
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:43 pm

Fox was with the other FBI's as they headed toward Central Park.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:42 am

Shannon was following close behind Mac's car as they got onto the highway
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:54 am

Th vans arrived at central Park, SEALs,FBI and NYPD all came out, then more gunshots were heard, a recon helicopter reported that multiple civilians aare already dead.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:15 am

Shannon stopped her car, then got out with her rifle raised and at the ready
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:53 am

Fox headed toward the extremist,slowly, trying not to make a sound to indicate his presence, then he saw the extremist, they had their guns aimed at the civilians, and they we're not looking at anything exept for the civilians, Fox the headed back, slowly, once out of earshot he radioed, "Hostiles are armed, and they arn't looking at anything execpt for the civilians, it like they exepcted you all to die in the warehouse, Agent Mulder out."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:34 pm

"Copy that" Shannon replied as she got into position, taking care to not be seen
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:38 pm

I heard what Agent Mulder said and Shannon's comment and got a good position, carefully choosing things to hide behind so I won't be detected.
"Got a good position. Will wait for some kind of signal." I radioed.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:39 pm

Shannon kept her eyes on the extremists, "Mac, we can't wait any longer, we must move now." she said into her radio
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:09 am

"One hostile has moved away from the group, I advise eliminate his first, Agent Mulder out." Said Mulder as he continued to look at the extremists.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:32 am

"Okay, but I don't have a clear shot." I radioed back. I knew Shannon was right, we couldn't wait any longer.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:03 pm

Shannon looked up and saw the lone extremest coming toward her, she staid hidden, waiting for the guy, when he was close, she hit him with the stock of her rifle, knocking him back, then quickly handcuffing him
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:12 am

"All officers, head to my position, my plan is we preform a coordinated head shot, Agent Mulder out." Said Mulder as he aim at one of the extremists head.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:58 am

"Aye." I said and got to a better position aiming my gun at another teorrist.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:26 pm

"Good, we need to fire at the same time so none of the hostiles will have a chance to react and it must be a head shot." Said Mulder while aim at a hostiles head.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:47 pm

"Copy" Shannon said into her radio as she took aim, at the same time, she felt a little uneasy about doing this, but quickly controlled herself, knowing that if it was not done, these guys could get away and hurt more people
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 5:04 am

"One three. one, two,THREE!" shouted Mulder then he shot, one of the extremist in the head, the other officers did the same, soon the extremist were all dead.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 5:43 am

Shannon made her shot, then said a prayer to herself, unlike her husband, she was never trained as a sniper, at the same time, she then moved in on the group with SWAT and the SEALs
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:53 am

Same did I. I made my shot and then quickly moved on. I wasn't a man that liked killing people if it wasn't necessary, but I had no other choice. We needed to protect our citizens, and we needed to rescue those that were still alive. No extremist should ever dare to play with us again.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:39 pm

Shannon helped apprehend one extremest will SWAT took care of the rest
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:31 pm

"I think we should identify the dead now." Said Mulder while looking at the body of one of the executed civilians.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:07 pm

I came out of my hidingspot, joining the others. There were too many dead people already and that made me angry.
Back to top Go down
Senator Morgan

US Senator

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:11 pm

Having just arrived Morgan asked "What in the name of god happened here? there are so many dead, this can't be good."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:17 pm

I walked up to Senator Morgan.
"It's not good, but we arrived in time to save most of them." I told him, keeping my anger in check. He wasn't responsible for this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warehouse Raid (Everyone)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: Out of work :: Other places-
Jump to: