Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warehouse Raid (Everyone)

Go down 
+3
Det. Mac Taylor
Det. Shannon Kelly
John Walter
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:34 am

"Since when is killing people tolerated by Allah?" I asked him in a calm tone, not scared in the least.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Shannon looked at the man as she aimed her rifle at him, "People like you disgust me" she said, keeping her cool as she spoke
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:03 am

John was looking around, then he saw Agent Baxter with the extremist. "Agent Bullshit, what are you doing with the terrorist!" "Oh I was paid well to join them, I informed them of this raid, now wheres my money?" Said Agent Baxter. "Mr.Baxter, you are also american, kill him! and Allah would tolerate the killing of heretics." Said the leader, then the extremist shot Agent Baxter dead.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:58 am

at the same time, Shannon shot the extremist in his chest, killing him
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:49 pm

"No he wouldn't." I said quietly as I watched him fall to the ground. "Nice shoot, Shannon."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:07 pm

Shannon nodded, then looked at the rest of the group, who seemed to have lost the will to fight back, "ON YOUR KNEES NOW!" she shouted to them, not wanting to provoke a woman with a gun, the rest of the extremists quickly complied
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:09 am

"Now time to get them to tell of the new location, torture might do the trick." Said John as he walked foward, grabbing one of the extremist on the neck, slamming him to the wall, then shouting "WHERE IS THE NEW LOCATION!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:24 am

the extremist looked at John, but didn't say anything, "Cat got your tongue lad?" Shannon asked him
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:15 am

In his fustration John strated to strangle to extremist, then he slamed the extremist to the ground, taking out his pistol and aiming it at the head and then shouted "WHERE ARE THE HOSTAGES!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:36 am

"JOHN ENOUGH!" Shannon yelled, "YOU KILL HIM, YOU WILL BE STUPING TO THEIR LEVEL, NOW BACK OFF!"
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:42 am

"WHO LET YOU IN CHARGE! NOW WHERE ARE THEY!" Shouted John, the extremist didnt reply, John then shot him, and said "WHOSE"S NEXT!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:44 am

with all her strength, Shannon shoved John back, "ARE YOU DEAF JOHN? I TOLD YOU TO BACK OFF!!"
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:51 am

"WHO MADE YOU THE BOSS OF THIS OPERATION?!" shouted John as the other SEALS were restraining John, one of them said "Captian Walter, we dont want to hurt you, we got new orders, you are here by removed from this operation."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:17 pm

Shannon backed off as the other SEALS held John back, she then looked at the extremest, who was just sitting there
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:58 pm

"That better not happens again, John." I told him firmly, with a hint of anger in my voice.
"Shannon I let you try to get something out of them. You might have a better chance, though I doubt they'll tell us anything." I said to her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:50 pm

Shannon nodded, "On it" she replied before returning to the group, she would end up interrogating them for the next hour
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:55 pm

I knew what I was doing when I got Shannon to do the interrogation. Before she left I said: "If you want, ask Haylen to help you."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:44 pm

Shannon nodded in agreement, "I'll keep that in mind" she replied
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:17 am

While the other SEALs were restraining John, one of them walked foward and said "Sorry for that outburst of anger you just saw, but the captian has got issue's since 9-11, though he won't tell us what the problems are." then a FBI agent came in saw Agent Baxters body and asked "What happened to Baxter? and we got info that a large truck left the area about half a hour ago.
Back to top Go down
Senator Morgan

US Senator

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:30 am

Senator Morgan walked into the warehouse with the FBI agents, seeing the SEALs restraining John and the body of Agent Baxter he asked "What in the name of mankind happened here? and where are the hostages?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:53 pm

"Taken away, Senator. Agent Baxter here was one of them." I told the Senator Morgan and then looked at the guy from the FBI. "I know his problem, but it's up to him to tell you, though I think he should step back from his job, or get better control of himself. Something like this could turn out very wrong next time. Agent Baxter was one of the terrorist. Did someone follow the truck?"
Back to top Go down
Mac Garson

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:12 pm

Mac G came to the area and saw a killed FBI Agent and said"What the hell happened here?"
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:39 pm

"Yes we have a team following it as we speak Mr.Taylor." said the FBI agent.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:49 pm

"Good. I believe that the hostages are in there. Wherever they're going to, your people need to make sure that no one gets killed, if possible." I said and then looking at Mac G. who just arrived.
"The spy was killed and the hostages are taken away. Something about this guy just seemed off right in the beginning." I told him.
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:14 pm

"Mr.Taylor I have recieve a message telling me that the truck just parked near central park and gunshots have been heard, I think we should get there asap.
" Said the FBI agent as he entered one of the FBI vans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warehouse Raid (Everyone)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: Out of work :: Other places-
Jump to: