Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girls night out (Stella)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Girls night out (Stella) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:10 pm

"wow whats going on? You regret getting pregnant?" I stop walking and look at you "you gotta b kidding me right"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:25 pm

"No." I stop and shake my head. "I think it was mistake. Unfortunately it's too far and I can't do anything about it anymore." I can feel the the throat going dry and eyes getting wet and turn my head away quickly. "Alex is happy but I'm not so much..."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:30 pm

"oh sweetie I'll turn out just fine Cath!" I say and pull you in a hug
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:45 pm

"I'm not you Stella." I say quietly on the verge of breaking. "I thought I'm smarter than that but... " I let go of you and sit down on a bench rubbing my hands. "what am I gonna do now? I can't tell him I don't want the baby. It's too late for that. I wish I could turn back time."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:34 pm

"Listen Cath, it's not too bad, it might not be planned but I'm sure you'll be glad when the baby is born" I sit down next to you on the bench and look at you "you are strong enough to make it through"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:40 pm

I sigh and push my hand through my hair. "I hope you're right. I'm already freaking out now." I stand up and smile weakly. "Lets not talk about it right now. Let's just enjoy the evening and leave all the troubles to tomorrow!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:42 pm

Of course I'm right I think to myself Razz ^^

"sounds like a very good idea, now let's have some fun!" I smile and get up from the bench
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:46 pm

I smile and start walking down the street again. "how much do you have time for partying?" I ask trying to change the subject as fast as possible. "I have had so much work lately and have to keep an eye on Lindsey that I feel like partying days are at the end."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:56 pm

"not much lately and Lindsay doesn't have much time either with all those kids showing up" i tell Cath. "did you already know a girl Nikkie showed up, she turns out to be Danny's kid but not Lindsay's. It got me confused for quiet a while."
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:42 pm

"Danny as a kid from side? How old is the girl?" I ask in shock. "I don't know them personally but they seems to be happy together"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:04 pm

"She's 16 right now, she's from a previous relationship Danny had" I understand she was a bit shocked, so was I when I heard it. but after a little while it settled in and everything was back normal, even in the Messer family
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:19 pm

"Oh wow..." I'm still shocked. "She lives with them now?" I think about what would I do if I din't know about Alex's son and one day he would just dropped by saying 'Hey dad. I'm Jake' And it also brings me a tohught when I'll see him. We have been together for few months already but I've never seen him. "What is she like?" I ask to stop thinking about his son.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:26 pm

"Yes she lives with them now, they seem to get along very well now, it was a shock for Lindsay at first tho" I explain while we walk through the streets "she's a street girl if you know what I mean, which caused Danny to go to school because she hit someone."
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:45 pm

"Oh wow..." I sigh and keep walking with you. "We're here," I say when we reach to the club where long line of people are standing waiting to get in. "I wonder if we could get in if we flash our badges?" I joke and whisper to you.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:06 pm

"No need to" I grin as I see who stands by the door "we can get in before you can say 'how do you know him?'" I laugh and walk up to the guy and I was right we were in the club in no time. I'm so glad that my foster care buddies still live in NYC I don't know why but they are always on the right place on the right time Smile
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:20 pm

I look at her and laugh "Do I wanna know?" I ask her teasingly. I smile to the guy on the door and walk in after Stella. "Wow!" I look around and see lot of young people around. "Stell! It looks like a kiddie club" I laugh. "They can't be older than 30."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:22 pm

"we lived in the same house" I tell Catherine and shake my head with a smile. We walk further in the club and Cath is right.. but luckily on the other side of the club I see people from our age "look there are still some old people here" I laugh and walk over to them
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:25 pm

I laugh and follow her finger. "I'm never been happier to see old people." I walk to the bar and take a seat. "I need a drink!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:46 pm

"me too" I laugh and order our drinks. "so cath, are we gonna loose some weight today?" Razz
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:01 pm

"Loose weight?" I laugh lightly and order myself an OJ. "I can't loose weight. Although I'm not certain about the baby right now I still want it to be healthy. But I will dance as much as possible tonight. It won't be long till I look like a whale and then It's bit harder" I try to joke and think about the subject.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:49 pm

"I've heard that men find pregnant women very attractive" I laugh and push your drink your way "luckily it's not too busy here so you don't have to be scared that you end up flat" I grin
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:56 pm

"Ha-Ha!! Funny!" I take a sip of my drink and turn around to scan the room. "Not many cute guys. Not that I'm looking for someone or anything but... I came to have fun" laughs
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:52 pm

"you gotta be kidding me Cath!" I laugh and look around "but you're right, they are probably single dad's or something.. they look kinda creepy, they better not come talk to us" I grin as I watch the creepy people
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:31 pm

"Tell me about it," I laugh and turn around again. "The settings looks nice though. It's probably just too fresh and there were lot of people behind the door still. I hope they at least play bearable music. I wanna dance!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:51 pm

"I guess they will, I kind of know the DJ" I grin, somehow I know quite a lot of people, mostly because Lindsay and I went out quite a lot and somehow they always came to us to talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Girls night out (Stella)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next