Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girls night out (Stella)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

Girls night out (Stella) Empty
PostSubject: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:00 pm

I pick up my phone and dial Stella's house phone. We were supposed to meet at the club but my little accident in the hotel room won't let me be there on time. I hope she hasn't left home yet.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:02 pm

I was about to leave when I heard my home phone ring, I quickly rush to the phone and pick it up "Bonasera!" I say quickly instead of 'Stella speaking' like I normally pick up my home phone.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:08 pm

So formal even at home! I deform my voice lower and speak "Detective Bonasera? This is agent Swolliw with the FBI. I'm sorry to inform you that you're friend Catherine will be late to your meeting."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:10 pm

"She's going to be what?" I start laughing when I hear Cathrine making up some kind of weird story about a FBI agent Razz
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:20 pm

Starts laughing too. "fine. I broke my nail and ripped the pantyhose with it. Need to fix my nail first. You my come here if you're ready to go. I'll hopefully be ready by the time you get here."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:25 pm

"How do you mean clumsy?" I laugh and shake my head "I was on my way out so I guess I'll go to you right after this call. you better be ready by then" Razz
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:30 pm

"I was grabbing for a new box of shoes fom the shelf and it fell knocking me down. I landed on arm braking the nail! I really am clumsy but I'm fine. Thanks for asking!" I laugh. "I promise to be ready when you get here."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:33 pm

"You're welcome" I laugh and shake my head while imagining how that happened "I'll see you in 10!" I say Razz
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:40 pm

"Alright. Drive safely!" I hang up and hurry to the bathroom to fix my nails and get dressed properly. Not looking like ... a working girl. I'm thinking about eating changed at all but I don't have time for that cause stella will be here any second!
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:42 pm

"I will" I assure her and hang up as well. I grab my car keys and leave my apartment. after 8 minutes I arrive at the hotel whooohhhpppsss I'm early! Razz
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:49 pm

darn it! I think to myself. I'm gonna be late! I grab the fixing kit and shoes and run to the living room area. She'll be here any minute and I'm only half done. Im hardly ever late whereever I go to and I'm not going to start now either. I'll set the stuff on table and continue
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:58 pm

I walk into the hotel and the woman behind the counter/desk thingie whatevahhhh tells me how to get by Caths room and I slowly walk to the room so I won't be too early lol
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:55 am

Yessss!! I finish my nails and she's still not here. I tell Alex and Lindsey I'll be back soon (ot when I'm done dancing) and walk to the door. I know Stella hardly ever is late and I decide to wait down in the lobby. I open the door and there she is! Ready to knock. "heyy! Nice timing! I'm ready to go now" I smile and close the door behind me.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:53 am

I walk down the hall and I'm about to knock on the door when the door goes open "haha always! Heey" I smile and give you a hug
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:57 am

I smile and hug you back. "sorry you had to come all the way down here. But I though the club is closer to the hotel anyway so you wouldn't mind. Hey, you look great! Is this new?" I smile and ask about the dress I haven't seen before.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:03 pm

"Yes, I stole Mac's creditcard from his desk, he's gonna kill me later, but that's a problem for later" I grin and start walking down the hall to the elevator "you look great yourself too Cath!"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:21 am

"I don't think he'll mind" I reply in laughing following you to the elevator. "It's not like we're going shopping which can make it quite empty but... I can't drink and I'm sure you won't empty it either". I push the button for lobby and lean against the wall of the elevator. "Was it ok with that I steal you for tonight? I mean you had plans with him."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:00 pm

"I'll find out tomorrow" I laugh "i wasn't planning on using it while we go out, my own will do!" I say while I wait in the elevator "no I didn't plan anything with him, its not like I'm seeing him every evening" Razz
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:05 pm

"Thats good. I kinda got an impression you had something planned from our previous talk" I smile. "I googled the address and it's not far from here. Do you wanna walk or should we take a cab?"

Last edited by Catherine Willows on Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:14 pm

"oh no Mac can handle one evening without me" I grin "we can walk" Smile
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:20 pm

"That's great. I love the city at night time. It so much different from Vegas." I say when we already are on the street. "this city has different kind of energy. In Vegas it's like Halloween all the time but in here... Even the people are different" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:04 pm

"I guess every city has something different" I smile and keep walking
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:08 pm

I stop and look at you sadly. "I'm sorry." Sad
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:20 pm

"sorry for what?" I grin
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:25 pm

"For acting the way it looked like. I have been under lot of stress lately and the hormones doesn't make it better." I take a few steps ahead and sigh. "It was stupuid of me to get pregnant again. To even want a child again. I have one and I feel like I'm turning into... somekind if... I don't know. Bitch?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) Empty

Back to top Go down

Girls night out (Stella)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next