Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Loosing my Mind [everyone]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Loosing my Mind [everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:16 am

I was standing in the small room attached to the interrogation room and looked at the suspect. It was a young woman, dark hair, ice blue eyes and quite good-looking. That was what she tried to use against me during the whole interrogation. She was lying right into my face. She knew something but refused to tell me what she knew. Instead she made it a game for her. Seeing how professional I really was. I knew that most men probably would give in to her charme and her appearance, but I wasn't.
For her it seemed to be a game, a game I didn't know how to play and it was driving me crazy. Help? Please? my mind begged unseen spirits. I walked out of the small room and stopped in front of the interrogation room's door. For the first time ever since I started working here I seemed to be lost...
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:24 am

Shannon walked into the room and stood next to Mac, "Suspect not talking?" she asked, seeing how flustered Mac was, she looked into the interrogation room and saw the woman sitting there, not moving much in the seat
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:27 am

I look up at Shannon and give her a small, lost smile.
"Nope. She's trying to use my... uh male side against me." I said slightly embarressed. "For her it's a game, but I know she knows something."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:30 am

Shannon looked back at Mac, "What do you beleive she is not telling you?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:35 am

"Well... the victim was a friend of hers. I believe that Ms. Farrel inside there, saw who killed her friend and I think she's hiding the name of the killer."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:39 am

Shannon nodded, "Want me to talk to her?" she asked, thinking that she might have a better chance at getting the information that Mac needed
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:15 pm

"I think you might have a better chance for information than I do. Thanks." I told her with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:05 pm

Shannon nodded, then walked into the room, closing the door behind her, she looked at the woman, Shannon did not sit down so she could show the woman that she was not playing around
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:43 pm

I stayed in the small observation room and watched Shannon, hoping to get some good news.
"What? The cute blue-eyed detective gave up?" Lisa Farrel asked, ´her tiumphant smile still tugging on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:36 pm

"What do you know about Jason Rose?" Shannon asked ignoring Lisa's question as she staid standing on her side of the desk
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:25 am

"Gee, playing good cop, bad cop? Well, I already said that I don't know anything about a Jason Rose, despite the fact that he sleeps with a lot of women." Lisa said. Okay some new details, but still she was lying and she was damn good at it.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:00 pm

Shannon knew she was lying, "I have a feeling that you have never been to prison before." she said
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:07 pm

"You're damn right about it and honestly I think I'll never be." she concluded, still having a mock smile on her face. That smile will be gone soon... I thought as I watched them.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:14 pm

Shannon leaned forward a bit, "You think your so tough?. people like you would not last two minutes in prison, Lisa. The people that you are going to be sharing space with do not take to kindly to liars, so my advice would be for you to drop the innocent woman act and try telling the truth." she said to her
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:21 pm

I could see that Lisa finally got the hint. Her smile disappeared and she thought for a while.
"And why on earth should I go to prison? Because of lying? That's nothing illegal." she then said, getting a little upset that Shannon didn't play her games, as she did with me, just that she didn't get it then.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:56 pm

"But obstructing an investigation is" Shannon shot back, not giving in as she spoke
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:37 pm

"Okay, okay... look, this Jason is a womanizer. He sleeps with every woman he gets. My friend Lily just didn't get it." Lisa said, finally getting the hint.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:11 pm

Shannon listened to her, "So, you wanted Jason to suffer for what he did?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:31 am

"What? No! I didn't do anything." Lisa said, obviously a little scared now.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:37 pm

Shannon watched Lisa, she was not lying anymore, "Then who did?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:08 pm

"Look, as much as I want to tell you, but if I do it's gonna cost my life as well!" Lisa said and slipped up her sleeves to reveal purplish marks on her wrists. what the heck?
"And that is the only thing you see what he did to me. He made me watch this, saying if I tell you guys he's coming back and does the same to me he did to Jason."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:42 pm

Shannon looked at the marks on Lisa's wrists, "Who is this other person your talking about?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:46 pm

"Probably the boyfriend of a woman Jason slept with... look, he's not a very good friend of mine, I don't know much about his private life, but I know he's pissed off a lot of men." Lisa said seriously. I knew she wasn't lying, but yet she kept something back; she was afraid of something, someone, but what or who?
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:12 pm

Shannon sat across from Lisa after she spoke, she could see as well that Lisa was holding back, "Lisa, has someone threatened you?" Shannon asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:19 pm

"The guy that killed Jason and made me watch. I know what he's capable of, Detective. He'll kill me if I say anything and he finds out." Lisa said, fear in her voice. Her tough and playful facade now gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

Loosing my Mind [everyone]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Interrogatory room-
Jump to: