Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:16 am

"But i never lied to you just the school you never asked if I got notes from the school." I state.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:18 am

"This is not because I never asked for them that you had to hide them" I replied a bit more angry
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:19 am

I just roll my eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:21 am

Yes I think was the better reply she can give now. I look at her, and open the car, and said to her. "C'mon let's go"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:22 am

I get in and just mumble a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:23 am

I was on already, and wait at she enter too, when she did she mumble a bit, and I notice it. I started the car and said to her, while, I drive out the school. "Don't do that with me"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:25 am

"Mumble or breath?" I say with an attitude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:29 am

She replied, while we were stopped on a red fire in the street, and I replied to her, while starting the car again because was red now "You know what I am talking about Nikki"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:31 am

"Whatever I didn't do a damn thing wrong." I mumble and look out the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:33 am

If I continue to speak it will change nothing, so I didn't reply anything to what she say, and we do the rest of the drive without speak. I drive till the office.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:35 am

When we get to the office I get out and don't wait on dad just start walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:40 am

She started to walk for enter in the building, and I follow her after I parked the car. No need to ask to wait, she will not, and things will go worst. When we both were inside, I show my badge, and they let her enter too.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:42 am

I go to the break room and hope that someone shows up that I can talk to like Stella or Mac, and hope dad will leave me be for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:44 am

After we go out of the elevator, she go in the break room. I follow her, over there, and say to her "You can stay here a few, I have to say to Mac, that you will be here for the day"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:46 am

"Whatever." I say knowing it will make him mad, but right now I don't care
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:47 am

"Okay, will be right back" I replied to her, without adding anything, and I go to search Mac and explain to him
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:51 pm

I nodded and mumble 'this is so unfair'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3