Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On the way up to Mac's office [Mac, Stella]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jessica Angell

On the way up to Mac's office [Mac, Stella] - Page 2 Jessica-Angell-det-jessica-angell-7204776-75-75

On the way up to Mac's office [Mac, Stella] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way up to Mac's office [Mac, Stella]   On the way up to Mac's office [Mac, Stella] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:01 pm

"We found a dead body in the man's apartement but he was at his house in Conneticut. He said he doesn't know the vic but it's his flat, Mac! He must have something to do with that!"

I looked at Mac and sensed that his face went white.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: On the way up to Mac's office [Mac, Stella]   On the way up to Mac's office [Mac, Stella] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:11 pm

Mac starts to look really worried, If Jess wouldn't be here I would have pulled him into a tide hug and tell him everything would be okay.

I really wonder what is going on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: On the way up to Mac's office [Mac, Stella]   On the way up to Mac's office [Mac, Stella] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:20 pm

I did not know who was this man but if it was one of my friends I could not believe he killed someone. I gave my friendship only to people I trust. Murderers are not people I trust.

I guess I became a little pale when I saw Stella's look.

-Has he borrow his flat ? Is the door broken or anything which could show someone else entered in ? Has anyone else got the keys of the flat ?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: On the way up to Mac's office [Mac, Stella]   On the way up to Mac's office [Mac, Stella] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:27 pm

Mac does know more than we do.
now I’m really curious what's going on!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Angell

On the way up to Mac's office [Mac, Stella] - Page 2 Jessica-Angell-det-jessica-angell-7204776-75-75

PostSubject: Re: On the way up to Mac's office [Mac, Stella]   On the way up to Mac's office [Mac, Stella] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:25 pm

"No! He says he doesn't know and I don't know if I should believe him or not!"

Now I was a little nervous as I saw Mac's expression

"What is going on, Mac?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: On the way up to Mac's office [Mac, Stella]   On the way up to Mac's office [Mac, Stella] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:28 pm

-If your suspect is really a friend of mine I cannot believe he killed someone...

In one drink I finished my coffee. I was nervous.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Angell

PostSubject: Re: On the way up to Mac's office [Mac, Stella]   On the way up to Mac's office [Mac, Stella] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:29 pm

"Who said it was a friend of yours? I can't believe that u have friends like him!"

Why would Mac think it was a friend of his! Does he know something he isn't telling us?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: On the way up to Mac's office [Mac, Stella]   On the way up to Mac's office [Mac, Stella] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:30 pm

I look on my watch to see what time it is, cause I have an appointment with sid later today. I look to my arm and suddenly realize that it wasn't mine, this morning I stole Mac's watch. Fast I cover the watch with my shirt, hopefully Jess didn't see it. Why is it so hard to keep it all secret while I don't mind yelling it from the highest building I can find.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: On the way up to Mac's office [Mac, Stella]   On the way up to Mac's office [Mac, Stella] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:36 pm

I looked at Jess without paying attention that Stella was wearing my watch. I just didn't find it this morning.

-I may have misunderstood... You said he told he knew me as a friend didn't you ?
Back to top Go down
Jessica Angell

PostSubject: Re: On the way up to Mac's office [Mac, Stella]   On the way up to Mac's office [Mac, Stella] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:39 pm

"Ya he said that! But suspects lie and I'm sure he can't be your friend! He ... Well..."

I didn't know how to say it. I was hoping I don't have to say it at all and Mac just comes down looks at the man and understand but unfortunately I guess that I don't have a choice.

"Ahm... He looks a liitle like u..."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: On the way up to Mac's office [Mac, Stella]   On the way up to Mac's office [Mac, Stella] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:43 pm

Someone who looks like Mac? that's quite weird... would Mac have a secret brother or another family member I don't know of?
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: On the way up to Mac's office [Mac, Stella]   On the way up to Mac's office [Mac, Stella] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:50 pm

-He's like me ?

Mac didn't know he had a twin. If someone had said that to him he would have laugh. He was an only child. He parents would have told him if he had a twin. But the fact is that they didn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the way up to Mac's office [Mac, Stella]   On the way up to Mac's office [Mac, Stella] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

On the way up to Mac's office [Mac, Stella]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2