Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:15 am

"That I would like to change also. But maybe that would have come along with telling the truth right away."

Last edited by Mac Taylor on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:18 am

"are you 100% sure Mac? I mean I don't want to see you unhappy"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:22 am

"I wouldn't be happy without you two." I say seriously. "100 % sure and no regrets in telling you."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:25 am

I give him a weak smile and plant a soft kiss on his lips then quickly pull away "sorry"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:27 am

"Nothing to be sorry for." I said and pull you into my arm again.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:38 am

what did I just do? great job Stella.. very bad timing
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:40 am

"Oh and before I forget... stop thinking negative." I said slightly teasing.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:44 am

"tell me a couple positive things about this then"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:45 pm

"Mmm... I'm here with you?" I say with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:51 pm

"You would have been anyway.." I sigh and lay back down on the bed. "We lied to her Mac"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:58 pm

"She's not the only one we lied to Stella." I say in a sad tone.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:00 pm

"But I care more about that we lied to her Mac, the others.. it's not fair of course but the worst part is that we had to lie to our own child"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:04 pm

"I know. But we can't change it anyways." I say a little frustrated. "But we could tell her and avoid that she finds out on her own. She's gonna be even more pissed off then."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:07 pm

"she will be pissed anyway, but I guess you're right, we have to tell her" I sigh "as soon as possible"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:09 pm

"Yep." I agree and take your hand in mine.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:32 pm

I smile a little "please, don't leave me alone with Eleni because of this."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:37 pm

"Why would I? You two are basically my family and I'll never leave my family." I assure her once more. Mac Taylor would never leave the most important part of his life.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:43 pm

"Thank you" I smile and gently squeeze your hand
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:45 pm

"I..." I start but then stop, not sure I should say what I loved to say right now, but instead I just give you a happy smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:49 pm

"what do you want to say mac?" I wonder
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:54 pm

"Uh... not sure you wanna hear me say that..." I say and look down at my hand still holding yours.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:58 pm

"Mac, you know you can tell me everything, no matter what it is. I won't laugh at you if you think I would"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:00 pm

"just wanted to say... that..." I start and stop as I lean a little closer to you, kissing your cheek and then whisper into your ear "I love you." And with that I pull away my heart racing and I am now waiting for your reaction.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:05 pm

I smile and lean closer to you and whisper "I love you too, more than friends" I pull away like you did just a moment ago and I smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:07 pm

"Is it okay if I say I'm glad to hear that?" I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next