Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Police Academy [everyone]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

Police Academy [everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Police Academy [everyone]   Police Academy [everyone] EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:44 pm

I was standing at the reception desk of the Police Academy, signing up for my Police Training, as I told Mac I'd like to take his offer and do that training so I could join them in the field and become a Detective like him and Stella and the rest of my co-workers.
I just waited for the lady behind the desk to get the papers I needed to fill out and sign.
I was pretty nervous and my fists were curling and uncurling at my sides. I never did something like this before, but this was a total new opportunity and I was about to take it. I was so nervous and lost in thoughts that I didn't notice the person next to me, till I heard my name.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Police Academy [everyone]   Police Academy [everyone] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:42 am

Shannon was at the NYPD academy, helping with the in processing of the new cadets, she had just finished with a male cadet, looking down at the next name on the list, surprised to see it was Haylen, she was happy that she took Mac's offer, but she could not let it show that she knew her, "Haylen Becall, 98-12, 4920" she called out, using her company and ID numbers
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Police Academy [everyone]   Police Academy [everyone] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:59 am

I turned around as I heard Shannon calling my name to follow her. The woman behind the reception desk looked at me and nodded. "You can sign these papers later, Ms. Becall." she told me and I nodden, before I took a deep breath and turned to leave. I knew Shannon wouldn't show anyone that she knew me, so I would have to act like she was a stranger to me.

"That's me." I said as I stopped in front of her. "Good morning."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re Police Academy [everyone]   Police Academy [everyone] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:40 pm

Shannon looked up at Haylen, "Morning Ms. Becall" Shannon said to her, "Your in third platoon of Company 98-12, report to room 202 and get your gear." she informed Haylen, staying professional as she spoke, but there was a hint of excitement in her voice when she said that
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Police Academy [everyone]   Police Academy [everyone] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:00 pm

"Aye." I replied and gave her a small, knowing smile.
"I am quite nervous now." I whispered, only for Shannon to hear, as I walked past her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re Police Academy [everyone]   Police Academy [everyone] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:10 pm

"Your going to be okay Haylen" Shannon replied in the same low voice, "You better get going" she added
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Police Academy [everyone]   Police Academy [everyone] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:51 pm

I nodded and then hurried towards the area I Shannon told me, nervous about what would happen now and who I was going to meet next.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re Police Academy [everyone]   Police Academy [everyone] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:04 pm

Shannon watched her leave, then turned back to the rest of the new cadets and continued with inprocessing, in the room, a female sergeant was standing behind three long tables, behind her were several piles of books, PT gear and other essentials that the cadets would need, "Next" the sergeant called out after the woman ahead of Haylen left
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Police Academy [everyone]   Police Academy [everyone] EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:48 pm

the sargent saw Haylen and motioned for her to come in, "Name, company and ID number" she said to Haylen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police Academy [everyone]   Police Academy [everyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

Police Academy [everyone]
Page 1 of 1