Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:51 am

I rushed to work, i was already so late. While the only thing that flew through my mind was, 'does she know? does Haylen know that Danny was with me in that apartment?'
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:27 pm

On my way to the mall I decided to text Lindsay, because I figured that she might be nervously thinking about me knowing something she wanted kept secret.
Don't worry Linds, I'll keep my mouth shut. Besides, I'm happy for you two.

And with that I hope I settled her mind for now.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:04 pm

I quickly parked my car and got out to head for the crime lab. When i was on my way to there i heard my phone beeping, which meant that i had a text message. I quickly grabbed it out of my purse and looked from who it was. "Haylen?" i whispered to myself and opened the text message and started to read. I just let my eyes glide over the letters as i did so. 'what?' i thought, 'what? you can't be serious, did she see him? talk to him?'

How do you know? I quickly texted her back and now finally went into the large building.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:16 pm

Saw him coming out when I waited for my bus. But don't worry. I won't tell anyone. I don't know anything. Wink I texted back, not sure if she was upset or settled.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:00 pm

I could trust Haylen, right? She was a great friend... she would keep her mouth shut? Oh Danny why did you have to get out of the apartment... No Lindsay it's not Danny's fault, it's your own fault, maybe it was time to tell the others.... I thought about it for a moment, but it was too much to think about, so no I wouldn't tell anyone yet...

please do

i texted back to Haylen. Then decided to sent another one, but not Haylen, to Danny.

she saw you, Dan....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:08 pm

I was walking for come back into the apartment, when I received a text. Look my cell, was Lindsay. I open it, and read it. Dunno who she was talking about

Who ?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:24 pm

I rolled my eyes when i saw Danny's reply while i was on my way to the 35th floor, our shared office.. I always missed him when he wasn't sitting at the other end of the desk......

Haylen, she saw you leaving the apartment I texted him back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:38 pm

I make a smile when I received a second answer from Lindsay.

Weird. I didn't see her me.

Then I texted a new sms to her

Are you afraid that she could say something? Or are you afraid of our relationship?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:58 pm

I had just opened his text message, reading that he didn't see her.... I sighed and thought for a moment, and looked at the reflection of my face on my iPhone screen that had gone off to save energy... before i could even reply to Danny the screen lit up again and i saw another text message from him. Am i afraid? I don't know...

You? i asked him before telling him what i thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:04 pm

I was waiting her replied. I was still in the street, 2 blocks from her building. I received her reply and open it.

No, not at all.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:18 pm

He was so confident! It wasn't that i was ashamed of him.. i mean look at him, he's gorgeous.. I think i just.. I was thinking about what others would think.. what Mac would think?! Maybe it will just get us in trouble...

I am afraid.. call me in my break.. please, i need you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:20 pm

I stopped for read this new sms. I was a little surprised that she finally tell me it.

I will.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:50 pm

i was relieved when i saw his answer, telling me he would. It's not that i had any doubt that he wouldn't it was just so good to see him confirming it! I had put away all my stuff and grabbed the files that were already laying on my desk for today. Put my phone safely away and headed my way towards Mac, to be updated about the case and what i had to do... all the while thinking about Danny and wondering what he would be thinking.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:41 am

I continued my way till her apartment and stayed over there waiting for his come back. Then lunch time came and I call her.

Hey
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:53 pm

And it was just time for my lunchbreak and there my phone rang. I couldn't believe how sweet he was for me..

'hey' i simply greeted him back... 'you read my text messages..' i asked nervously and then cursing at myself in my head.. of course he read them...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:51 pm

I smile when I heard her voice. And I did more when she asked me if I read her text messages, she was so cute.

Yes I did. How are you ?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 12:04 am

it felt good when i heard him saying that he did read them, even though i really did know he did.. it still felt good.

"i don't know, i feel a bit shaky, i have the feeling that the world world is gonna find out while i havent put it all into it's right place yet" i said, afterwards taking a deep breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 12:06 am

I like the way she was. And I like it more when she always come to tell me what she think and how she feel.

Don't worry. Everything will be alright. If you want to keep it for us for the moment we will.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 12:19 am

i was so happy that he was going with what i wanted, and that he was fine with it.. it gave me a good feeling, but.... Haylen knew.. what if..

"but Danny.. i... it's just that.... i mean... i just... Haylen knows.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:44 am

I can understand why she worry, I mean it can happen that someone who know about our relationship say it without wanted to do it to Mac or any others.

She won't say anything. I mean she is a good friend for both of us. Don't worry
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:28 pm

"are you sure?" i asked him. Just to hear that he was, i mean he sounded confident in what he said, but i didn't have that confidence yet... not yet anyways. I mean Haylen was indeed a good friend of ours, lab family of ours, and she was trustable right..... right?.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:42 pm

I smile and said

Yes I am. Are you having lunch right now ?

I asked thinking that I could get something to eat for both of us and come to join her in the lab
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:44 pm

"uh-huh yes, i am. Why babe?" i asked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:56 pm

I smile always love this nickname she picked for me.

Because I was thinking that I could come with a lunch for you and I as we can eat together
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:26 pm

"Ow that sounds really good, i feel like i wanna hug you now.." i admitted to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next