Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Given Opportunity [Everyone]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

Given Opportunity [Everyone] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:07 am

"Same here" Shannon called back from the doorway of the locker room
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:32 pm

It was finally the end of my day and I was walking up to my locker. I just offered Haylen to get some kind of Training and become a detective and I knew she'd agree to it, but I wanted her to think about it.
She had been determined and eager when I first agreed to give her a chance here and now I was happy I did.
I opened my locker and grabbed a towel and just threw some cold water into my face before walking back to my locker and then sat down on the bench before it, my elbows resting on my knees, my gaze turned towards the floor.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:12 am

I walked into the locker room after finishing my paperwork, It's time to go home, grab something to eat and of course catch some sleep. I walk towards my locker and find Mac sitting on a bench, I slowly walk up to him and sit down next to him "Are you tired?" I ask while I see him staring at the floor.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:35 am

I look up from the floor and smile a little.
"Long day is more like it, but yeah, I think I could use some sleep. Just got a little lost in thoughts." I answer her question, now folding the towel in my hands to put it back into my locker, but I just place it on my knee.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:40 am

"Why don't you go home and get some sleep? the lab won't blow up while you are away you know" I simle and look at the towel "were you going to shower?" maybe I was interrupting
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:51 am

"Huh?" I looked at her a little surprised but then noticed she was looking at the towel. "No, just got some cold water to avoid falling asleep while driving."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:53 am

"you are that tired? do you want me to drive you home?" I ask a little worried about Mac's safety
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:00 am

"Actually am not that tired, but just needed to clear my head a little. I guess I shall be fine, thanks." I said, not wanting her to make that detour, as we lived on different sides of town.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:01 am

"I don't want you to drive when you are that tired, you've been working a way too long and you know it" I try to convince him it's not smart to drive home by himself
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:10 am

"I know, I didn't intend to drive anyways." said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:22 am

"Mac don't be so stubborn and let me drive you home. You don't have to take a cab" He's so hard headed very annoying at times, why don't he just let me drive him home, it's not that far
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:24 am

"You really want to do that detour? I mean it's rush hour and we live on opposite sides of Manhattan..." I say as I get up and put my towel back into my locker.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:30 am

"I don't mind, really, I have to get some groceries anyway and the shop nearby your place is the best" I explain and get up from the bench as well
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:33 am

"Okay... I'm not getting outta this anyway. Just can't say no at times..." I say and smirk and then close my locker.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:35 am

"I like the sound of that you know" I smile and grab my coat out of my locker
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:36 am

"Really?" I ask with raised brows as I look at her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:40 am

"Yes" I grin, looping my arm with his and drag him out of the locker room Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Given Opportunity [Everyone]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Locker room-
Jump to: