Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Given Opportunity [Everyone]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

Given Opportunity [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:55 pm

I was standing in front of my locker, changing my top to get ready for work. I had arrived about an hour ago, but when I walked past Mac's office he called me in and wanted to talk to me. First I feared the worst: being fired, but as I looked at his face he seemed friendly and not like he was going to fire me, so I quickly relaxed.
What he told me in his office was nearly making my heart stop beating. I was just given a great opportunity to expand my knowledge and capabilities. I was so surprised and still overwhelmed that I nearly jumped when someone suddenly spoke with me.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re Given Opportunity   Given Opportunity [Everyone] EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:03 pm

Shannon hoped she did scare Haylen when she spoke, "You okay Haylen?" she asked in a motherly way, Shannon didn't know about the opportunity that Mac had given her or the impact it had on Haylen
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:42 pm

"Huh..." I said as my mind got back to reality and I turned around to see Shannon.
"Shannon... yeah, I'm okay, just a little lost in thoughts. I... had a conversation with Mac just a few minutes ago... and well... he gave me the opportunity to go to the Police Academy and get some training so I can also do the field work. You know, like Sheldon must have done that." I told Shannon as I knew I could trust her and she could support my decision or give me some piece of advice if needed.
"He said I should think about it and tell him tonight before I leave or tomorrow, first thing in the morning if I need more time. I guess he was right to send me thinking first."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re Given Opportunity   Given Opportunity [Everyone] EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:54 pm

Shannon nodded, then walked in and sat next to Haylen, "Thats great Haylen" she replied, "I wold tell you to go for it." she added, gently touching Haylen on her shoulder, she cared for Haylen like she did for her daughters
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:57 pm

"That was the first thing that came to my mind. I loved to say yes right away, but he said I should use the day to at least think about it again, before I tell him my final decision, but I guess I really should take this chance. It's what I always wanted to do." I said thoughtful as I looked at Shannon with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re Given Opportunity   Given Opportunity [Everyone] EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:02 pm

"What does you heart tell you Haylen?" Shannon asked her as she pulled her hand back from her shoulder and onto her lap
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:06 pm

"My heart practically yells at me to go and convice him that I really want to take that chance right now." I said with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re Given Opportunity   Given Opportunity [Everyone] EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:10 pm

Shannon smiled and nodded, "Then go for it Haylen" she replied, "If you don't, your going to regret it later." she added, it was the same advice she would give to the children back home
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:15 pm

"And I know I will. Thank you Shannon." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re Given Opportunity   Given Opportunity [Everyone] EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:17 pm

Shannon smiled, "Your welcome lass" she replied, "Your going to do great" she added
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:05 pm

"Thank you" I said with a somewhat shy smile.
I took a deep breath and got up from the bench to close my locker and get ready for work.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:21 pm

Shannon stood up as well, "Your most welcome" she replied as she got into her locker, closing and locking it up when she was done, she then walked back out to the lab and got to work
Back to top Go down
Kayla Marshell

Kayla Marshell

Det. Kayla Marshell

PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:10 am

Kayla walked into the locker Mac gave her she walked to the locker she was given and put the pin in but it wouldnt open "Grr come on" She muttered until it opened she placed her belongs in the locker and grabbed her white coat and placed it on her
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.co.uk/Jessiebabes95
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:24 am

Shannon walked back into the locker room to get something, as she got to her locker, she saw a woman standing there, "Hello, you must be one of the new techs." she said to her
Back to top Go down
Kayla Marshell

Kayla Marshell

Det. Kayla Marshell

PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm

Kayla heard someone walk in but she didnt take any notice and carried on what she was doing until someone spoke to her, she turn around to face a blond women "Hello, Sorry Im a new Det." Kayla told her getting the vibes she was looking for the new tech "My Name is Kayla" She held her hand out
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:47 pm

Shannon shook her hand, "Hello Kayla, I'm Shannon" she replied, "Welcome to the crime lab" she added
Back to top Go down
Kayla Marshell

Kayla Marshell

Det. Kayla Marshell

PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:27 pm

"nice to meet you Shannon" She smiled "Thank You" She added after
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:37 pm

"Your welcome Kayla" Shannon replied as she pulled her hand back, "How did you come to work here?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Kayla Marshell

Kayla Marshell

Det. Kayla Marshell

PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:45 pm

Kayla shut her locker up "I transfered from London i got offered this spot and i thought it was a great opportunity" Kayla smiled
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:24 pm

Shannon nodded, hearing her English accent, "Nice" she replied, "Welcome to the colonies" she added, teasing Kayla a bit
Back to top Go down
Kayla Marshell

Kayla Marshell

Det. Kayla Marshell

PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:28 pm

Kayla laughed at Shannon she knew she was teasing her
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:31 pm

Shannon laughed with Kayla, "I'm sure you will do great here." she said
Back to top Go down
Kayla Marshell

Kayla Marshell

Det. Kayla Marshell

PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:41 pm

"Thank you" she smiled warmly
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:14 am

"Your most welcome" Shannon replied, "See you around" she added before turning to leave
Back to top Go down
Kayla Marshell

Kayla Marshell

Det. Kayla Marshell

PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:20 am

"yeah see you around" Kayla smiled she going to be happy here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Given Opportunity [Everyone]   Given Opportunity [Everyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

Given Opportunity [Everyone]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Locker room-
Jump to: