Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

everyone has secrets (anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

everyone has secrets (anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:28 am

I looked out the window shade again. And listen to what Thomas said. I reply. "What a girl like her would do in Central Park ? I mean if we check informations about her in the files, she didn't live next to the park"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:42 am

Thomas nodded, "She could have been meeting someone." he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:46 am

"Or someone keep her till here" I replied, that was really a weird case. "So she don't remember anything ?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:48 am

Thomas shook his head, "No" he replied, "That is what we have to find out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:54 am

I nodded. "Will be a long nite"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:56 am

Thomas nodded, "Ready to talk to Ms. Anderson?" he asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:00 am

"Yes, let's go"I replied to him, and start to walk till the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:04 am

Thomas nodded, then walked into the room, "Ms. Anderson, this is Detective Danny Messer" he said in a calm tone as he sat down, "Maggie, what can you tell us about what happened?" he asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:13 am

She just reply that she didn't know, that she remember nothing. She was scared we could see it. I look Thomas, "Do you remember what you were doing yesterday ?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:22 am

Thomas looked at Danny, then back to Maggie, who was looking at them, her eyes coming to life, "I was walking around the park when someone one grabbed me." she said, her voice low
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:17 am

Henry walked in to the room handing Thomas the picture he took while in central park."Any devlopments?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:21 pm

Thomas stood up and looked at Henry, "Do you mind?, Danny and I are in the middle of an interview." he said to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:24 am

I turn my head when I hear an officer talk. I don't know him, but as Thomas said he jsut interrupt the interview with Mrs Anderson. I look on him, and let Thomas talk to him, while I just turn again my head to Mrs Anderson. And say to her with a smile "Sorry about that, would you like something, I don't know, something to dring, or to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:23 am

Maggie looked at Danny, "Can I have water, please?" she asked, trying to compose herself after the interruption
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:13 am

I smiled to her and nodded. "Okay, we will give you it". Then I looked Thomas, just a sign, few seconds after we were outside.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:20 am

Thomas looked at Danny, then back at Maggie, she looked up at him, "Am I going to be okay?" she asked, Thomas sat across from her, "You will be" Thomas replied in a fatherly tone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:57 am

I looked on the woman, and after Thomas reply, I go outside, and he follow me.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:07 am

Thomas walked out of the room with Danny after comforting Maggie, she watched them leave, then gently tugged on the jacket that she had been given
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:28 am

I looked Thomas and just said to him "I don't think we will learn anything from her". Then looked on the woman though the window and pointed her "I mean look on her, she is shaking, she needs time"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:48 am

Thomas looked at Maggie and sighed, "I'll stay with her" he said in a gentle tone, "I'll get you when she is ready."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:54 am

I nodded, and added, "Okay I will see if I can find something"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:56 am

Thomas nodded, then walked back into the room, sitting across from Maggie, giving her a comforting smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

everyone has secrets (anyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2