Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Family [everyone]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

Family [everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Family [everyone]   Family [everyone] EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:32 pm

Thomas sat in front of his locker at the crime lab, his shift was up, as he sat on the bench, the door to his locker open, he looked at the photo of him and his family, Sara, Colleen and Erin understood his job but Bridgett, being the youngest, didn't understand like her sisters did, Thomas and Shannon did their best to help Bridgett understand, but it had gotten hard in the last few days
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

Family [everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family [everyone]   Family [everyone] EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:03 pm

I just ended my shift and hurried to the locker room. I was so done with the lab for a while, i couldn't wait to go home and drop myself on the couch and do nothing, for the rest of the day!
When i entered the locker room i found Thomas sitting on the bench in front of his locker. He was looking at something.

I walked over to him. "Hey Thomas! Still here? I thought your shift ended a half hour ago."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

Family [everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family [everyone]   Family [everyone] EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:32 pm

Thomas looked up at Lindsay, the photo still his hand, "Hey lass" he said to her in his Irish accented voice, "Yes it did, I was just thinking." he said to her as he stood up and put the photo back in his locker, "You have a daughter, right?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

Family [everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family [everyone]   Family [everyone] EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:02 pm

He greeted my in his Irish accent, i always liked that. He told me he was just thinking and then stood up and put away what he was holding. I guess it was something private, that he didnt want me - or anyone else - to see.
Then he asked me if i had a daughter.

"Uhh yeah, Lucy. Why?" I wondered.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

Family [everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family [everyone]   Family [everyone] EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:24 pm

Thomas nodded, "Have you had trouble explaining to her what you do?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

Family [everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family [everyone]   Family [everyone] EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:15 pm

He asked me if i had had trouble telling her what i do.. what we do. Well actually i remind that day pretty well... She had taken it well though, she always knew we were cops, but not more. When we had told her what we really did she told us it was really gross.. and that she couldnt believe that we touch and examinate dead people.. But amazing that we put the bad guys behind bars. especially the last part, she likes to show off with that in her little class at school.

"Well, she's still young" I said with a chuckle. "But she thinks it gross what we do, but also great".
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

Family [everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re Family [everyone]   Family [everyone] EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:26 pm

Thomas smiled a bit when Lindsay chuckled, "I see" he replied, Thomas sighed as he got his jacket and walked to the door of the locker room, he and Shannon had agreed to sit down with Bridgett and tell her what they did, "Shannon and I are going to be talking with Bridgett tonight." he said to Lindsay
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

Family [everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family [everyone]   Family [everyone] EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:58 pm

He smiled and then suddenly he sighed, grabbed his jacket and headed for his way out. Just when i was about to tell him goodbye he told me he was gonna talk about it tonight with Bridgett.

"Oh I get it, that's why you suddenly wondered about it." I said to him. "I'm sure she will understand! She's a smart and sweet girl, like her father" I added then.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

Family [everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re Family [everyone]   Family [everyone] EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:31 pm

Thomas nodded in reply, "Thank you Lindsay" he replied, a smile coming to his face, "As is your bonnie lass" he added while putting his jacket on
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

Family [everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family [everyone]   Family [everyone] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:50 pm

"Aww thank you, that's so sweet of you" I replied with a smile, when i saw a smile appearing on his face. "Let me know how it went okay?" I asked him in a supportive way.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

Family [everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family [everyone]   Family [everyone] EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:47 am

"I will and your welcome" Thomas replied, he then turned and walked out of the locker room and to the elevator, pressing the down button, he sighed a bit when he saw that the elevator was a few floors down from the crime lab
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

Family [everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family [everyone]   Family [everyone] EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:23 pm

I smiled at him when he said his last words and watched him leaving. I was sure he was gonna be alright! And with that thought i walked over to my own locker to get my jacket.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

Family [everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family [everyone]   Family [everyone] EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:29 pm

during the ride down and his walk back to his apartment, Thomas thought of what he and Shannon would say to Bridgett, he made a mental list of what he should leave out, because much of what he and Shannon saw a girl Bridgett's age did not need to know about
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Family [everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family [everyone]   Family [everyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

Family [everyone]
Page 1 of 1