Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new start in a new school (Danny)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

A new start in a new school (Danny) Empty
PostSubject: A new start in a new school (Danny)   A new start in a new school (Danny) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:53 pm

I got up this morning and dad told me we're going to sign me up for school, I'm not all that happy about it, but what can I do. I go get dressed in baggy jeans, and a black top that says 'rocker babe' In big pink letters, I leave my hair down and my bangs coving my right eye, and for make up I do I pink smoky eye with a little lip gloss. I walk out to see if Danny is ready.
Hey dad you ready?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new start in a new school (Danny)   A new start in a new school (Danny) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:04 am

I was drinking my coffee, and at the same time to make the bottle Lucy, when I heard Nikki asked me if I was ready. Then I turned and looked. Then I told her

hm I think you can dress better than this, girl.

Then I looked again a moment and I turn my head to the bottle of Lucy, who starts to get too warm while saying.

Go , you still have time to change you.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A new start in a new school (Danny)   A new start in a new school (Danny) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:57 am

I start to whine and look at my outfit.
Dada come on whats wrong with this outfit?
I fold my arms over my chest and stare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new start in a new school (Danny)   A new start in a new school (Danny) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:00 am

I turned the bottle is removed from Lucy now hot. The shake a little, so that milk and chocolate mixture, while Nikki and I watch as she replied, then turning round to take Lucy in my arms to give her her bottle.

You know what is wrong with what you wear Nikki, you go to school, and that not clothes for school, just go change it.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A new start in a new school (Danny)   A new start in a new school (Danny) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:05 am

I roll my eyes and walk back to my room mumbling in Italian.
Questo è il bullshit così stupido.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new start in a new school (Danny)   A new start in a new school (Danny) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:10 am

I wanted Lucy in my arms while watching Nikki returned to her room to change. Then I hear her also say something in Italian. I think she does not know that I speak Italian. So I say it loud enough to hear.

Ho sentito che que tu vengo di dirmi, giovane donna.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A new start in a new school (Danny)   A new start in a new school (Danny) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:17 am

I became wide eyed and walk back to him.
You know Italian?..Damn...Do you know any Dutch?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new start in a new school (Danny)   A new start in a new school (Danny) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:21 am

After I said it, I smile and continue to take care of Lucy who was eating in my arms, and I continue to walk on the kitchen for clean up. Then she come back on the kitchen and look me by asking if I know ductch too.

No I don't, but trust me, if you start to take this kind of langage for blame me or anything I will know it. Okay ?
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A new start in a new school (Danny)   A new start in a new school (Danny) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:29 am

Yea yea yea whatever....I'm going to change.
I walk out and giggle a little. I change my top, but nothing else. I change in too a pick one shoulder top that Aunt Stell got me and walk back out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new start in a new school (Danny)   A new start in a new school (Danny) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:30 am

Then she comes back, with another top. I look on her and say.

That better. Okay so I go school with you then I continue on work

Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A new start in a new school (Danny)   A new start in a new school (Danny) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:36 am

Yea whatever old man.
I stick my tongue at him playfully.
If we don't go now we're going to be late.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new start in a new school (Danny)   A new start in a new school (Danny) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:39 am

Okay, she just like to do it. Don't get a mess with this "old man" and keep smile. I smile and look on Lucy then Nikki. And I say to Nikki by walking to my room, for see if Lindsay whose still asleep.

Okay, just a minute, I go check if Lindsay is wake up, for that she take with her Lucy, because she don't work today.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A new start in a new school (Danny)   A new start in a new school (Danny) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:43 am

I roll my eyes again and speak in Dutch. Oh mijn god oude man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new start in a new school (Danny)   A new start in a new school (Danny) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:44 am

Just at the moment, I turn my head to Nikki side, and look on her like 'dont start it' . And I said it by having Lucy in my arms.

Don't start it Nikki.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A new start in a new school (Danny)   A new start in a new school (Danny) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:48 am

Yes sir.
I smile a sweet little girl grin. I think to myself 'What happened he's becoming strict?' I roll my eyes again and wait for Danny to come back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new start in a new school (Danny)   A new start in a new school (Danny) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:52 am

She smiled and say to me okay. I guess that work, but I guess that she make comedy too. Anyway I walk on my room, and find Lindsay again asleep, yes this last time, its more her who was on Lab for work. So I understand, I just wake up her, and tell her that I go to take Nikki to school then work. And she was fine with this so I pull Lucy on our bed next to Lindsay. And I leave the room, and say to Nikki

Okay lets go.

By taking, my badge and adding on my pant, and my arm and finally my jacket. Then I look on Nikki
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A new start in a new school (Danny)   A new start in a new school (Danny) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:55 am

You are going to get my ass kick you know that?
I turn my head up to look at Danny, but I do not smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new start in a new school (Danny)   A new start in a new school (Danny) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:57 am

What is exaclty the problem this morning I don't know. Maybe she pull out the fact that she don't want to go to school on me. But I will not let this thing. So I look on her, and say without smile too.

Stop saying this kind of thing

I take the keys and open the door, for let her go out and then I go out too

Lets go
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A new start in a new school (Danny)   A new start in a new school (Danny) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:02 am

I roll my eyes again and start mumbling in dutch "Dit is echt vervloek domme goin om mijn ezelschop te krijgen voor het zijn van de dochter van een smeris."
(This is really da** stupid goin to get my a** kick for being the daughter of a cop.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new start in a new school (Danny)   A new start in a new school (Danny) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:03 am

I was going out too, and heard what Nikki say, even if I don't understant because its dutch, I know that is not good thing

Nikki, stop it
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A new start in a new school (Danny)   A new start in a new school (Danny) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:08 am

I growl lightly and look at Danny and snap at him.
So what now your all strict and what not?!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new start in a new school (Danny)   A new start in a new school (Danny) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:23 am

I just don't like, when you do it. And trust me others people if you do it on their, they will not like it too.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A new start in a new school (Danny)   A new start in a new school (Danny) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:56 am

Whatever dad....Likes it's a big deal anyway. I say with a attitude and walk faster to get ahead of Danny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new start in a new school (Danny)   A new start in a new school (Danny) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:10 am

She just said this to me, and walk faster for be out of me. I put my hand on her shoulder for stoping her, and look her for reply.

What the problem this morning ?
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A new start in a new school (Danny)   A new start in a new school (Danny) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:26 am

I stop when I feel Danny's hand on my shoulder and turn to him. He ask what's the problem this morning? I look and say with a dirty glare.
Its nothing you'd understand OK? Let it go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new start in a new school (Danny)   A new start in a new school (Danny) Empty

Back to top Go down

A new start in a new school (Danny)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next