Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A night with Daddy (Danny)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:57 am

I look at you a bit scared and sigh.
OK I'll tell you, but remember I did this before knowing you. And promise you'll not yell at me for it?
I bite my lip and wait for him to answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:02 am

What she try to hide to me ? I mean she already did, so I can't do or say anything. Okay maybe she think that I can say somethin like "why you do that" and blabla.. But I will not yelling after her, cause she did it and now we are again together, and that make me happy.

I promise
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:05 am

I smile lightly and still biting my lip I say.
I hitched hiked.
I wait to see what Danny will say or do. I watch biting my lip again, but harder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:08 am

She finally gives me an answer, then looked at me waiting for mine. I promised not scold, and I keep my promise. I look at her and said calmly.
Okay, but not to a thing again. Promise ?
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:13 am

I look down cheeks red and smile. He didn't freak, Yell or hit me its weird he's calm again.
Yes sir no more hitch hiking.
I look up at him and give him my puppy eyes and say.
How did you and Linds meet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:20 am

She made puppy eyes and smile, so I understand that she know about fact that I was not going to yell at her. Then she asked me how Lindsay and I meet. I smile, woow that was a great day, 1st day I meet her. I look on Nikki and said to her simply.

At work, on a investigation case
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:27 am

I smile its a bit weird, but I bet it was love at first look by the way he smiled at me asking him. Good we are back on good thing and now its his turn again so I wait for him to ask me something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:32 am

She smile but don't ask more, so I think that was about da game. I look her and ask.

So does that take a problem for you if I'm with Lindsay ?
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:40 am

I Look at him weird and scratch my head saying.
What no...I have no problem with you and Lindsay being together....If she makes you happy thats all the matters....I have no said in who you date anyway. I smile at Danny I don't understand where he got I don't like her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:42 am

Okay, that was just for know. Cause I know she is no your mother, and maybe you don't like this kind of situation. But if all is ok, that ok
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:55 am

No she's not my mother and I may or may not call her mom, but that will not change that you love her and have a baby with her.
I smile and look in Danny's eyes to see if he's mad that I will not call Linds mom or if he's OK with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:04 am

She smile and told me that she will not call Lindsay mom. Actually I can understand why she will not. I look on her. And now she wait that I say something. So I say to her.

I guess its your turn to ask somethin'
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:08 am

I smile.
I believe you're right......Do you do any drugs?
I know its a dumb he's a cop, but still some cop smoke week and things like that so I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:13 am

She asked then I take some drugs. It 's really look like that this is me the suspect. But no. She ve right to know things about me.

No I don't. Do you ?
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:20 am

Well I....Its like....I just I take a deep breath and try to finish
Not anymore I did a couple years ago....Nothing to hard....Smoked weed thats about it, But that was years ago. Its my turn again I ask.
Have you even almost got killed on the job?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:39 am

She confesses that she took the drug before, but this was not the case now. After a while she asks me if I nearly got killed at work. I think back to the shooting in the bar when we went for a drink in memory of Jessica. Then this fight against Shane Casey. But I said nothing of this. For just think of this time or I was in the wheelchair. I look and said.
Why is that so important?
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:53 am

I don't mean to sound selfish, but I can lose another parent.....I understand its your job Its just I want to know if you do or don't please?
I get teary eyed and smile lightly and wipe my tears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:58 am

She confesses that she still does not want to lose me. And I see she also begins to cry. I understand that it takes to have my answer. But I do not really talk about this kind of thing. I then told her sincerely.

Yes I do.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:13 am

I flown and nodded my head. With a teary voice I say.
Its your turn to ask somethin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:16 am

I know that this game will be more personal file, and more hard for her or me. She just cry again a little, and say to me that my turn. I look on her and added before asking.

Look, I didnt want to freak you out, when I asked you why its was so important.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:18 am

I understand dad and its OK don't say sorry for asking me something its no big deal I promise.
I smile and wipe my tears showing I'm not mad or sad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:24 am

I feel good when she said this. But In know why she asked it. So as she wait my next question I ask

In which city you were ?
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:33 am

I look at him and smile. he ask where I lived before I came here to New York.
New Jersey
I say happily I loved it in Jersey, but I like it here better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:38 am

New Jersey, so Kristen was not leaving so far that I think. She was next to me since all these years, and I didnt know it. I look Nikki who made big smile when she say it.

Ok
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:45 am

When you asked where I lived did you mean where all I've lived or where I left to come here? I look at him wondering what he meant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A night with Daddy (Danny)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next