Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A night with Daddy (Danny)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:45 am

I raised my fork, to use water. And putting water in my glass, I look at later, and said with a smile.

I think that it's more me who should say that. So if you ve any questions you can ask me.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:54 am

I think for a few minutes playing with my food don't looking at Danny finally I ask. Did you love her?
I look up at him waiting for a answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:11 am

I continued to eat, when I saw her play with her food, I continued to eat. Then she asks me this question every beast, if I liked Kristen. Oh yes, even to the point of letting her go, but could not follow, because I had promised.
Yes I did
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:38 pm

I smile and nod I had read her dairy before coming back that night I told Danny he was my father and just remembered the photo book she had.
She still loved you to Dad....She had made a photo book with pictures of you two growing up Homecoming, Prom, Graduation, and things like that..........She even had a couple when you became a cop I think she got those from a friend I don't know.
I look at Danny and she a small smile on his face. It makes me smile more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:59 pm

When she told me that in the book of Kristen, she get some picture of me when I was on police academy. A smile appear on my face. But dissapear really fast. Cause I remind now all time before with her. And now the day when she leave me. I dunno who send her the pictures of me, but I think that she was again attach to me because she get pictures of me. I look on Nikki and say to her because she look me with a strange expression.

Can you lent me this album later ?
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:17 am

Danny's, smile fell and I feel a bit bad maybe I should not have said anything. Danny ask if he can see the album later I slime and say.
How about after dinner we can look through it?
I hope he don't mind me looking though it with him, But I'm sure not we're family now and they pictures of my parents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:45 am

When she asked about to see it together. I dunno, its like I dont want. I dunno, I dont think Im ready for this. So I gently say

Can you just bring me the album. I mean we will see it together another day.

Last edited by Danny Messer on Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:12 am

My smile falls in to a frown and I say.
Sure no problem.
I get up and walk to my room and grab my backpack and walk to the living room pulling out the album and handing it to Danny.
Here you go.
I hand it to Danny and smile a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:17 am

I didnt ve time to say to her that she can bring it after da dinner. But she was already stand up and gone to search the book. Then she came back and handing me the book with a little smile. I know she is a little unhappy cause I didnt accept to see it with her. But I just take the book, and pull it 'on da table. Then I look her and with a little smile I try to make her happy.

So what you want to talk about ?
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:51 am

I shrug my shoulders and smile.
Its you turn to tell me.
I wait for him to answer and hear a new song start 'One Day by Matisyahu' I start lightly humming with the song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:58 am

I continued to eat and finish my plate, when she told me it was my turn to have to ask him something. I looked at her and she smiled and hummed the song that is playing right now.
I dunno well
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:19 am

I roll my eyes and giggle.
Really? You interrogate Killers and druggies and can't think of something to ask your own daughter? Come on Danny you can ask me anything OK? I promise I'll not get mad or anything like that OK?
I finish the last couple bites and put my plate in the sink. Then notice I called him Danny again and not Dad I hope he don't think I'm mad at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:23 am

No matter if she don't want to call me Dad, or if she just call me Danny. I think that if she don't want, she can do it. She look me and explain, that I'm a cop, who ask a lot of questions during investigation, but that I can't ask her anything right now to her. I smile a bit. Then I say to her.

That anothers situations. This one is not the same, you are not a suspect and we are not on police office
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:10 am

I put on my semi strict face and say.
How do you know I'm not a suspect?
I could not hold this face I start giggling.
Danny if you like we could make it like a game.......Like 21 questions.......It may make it easier for you...So what do you say? Yes...No...Maybe?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:42 am

It takes a serious look and told me that we could take the form of play in 21 questions. I do not really understand what it means, may be just what is the name of the game but after a few minutes to think I understand then I look at it, it has two fingers of laughter. I smile and say.
Okay, and what is this game?
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:48 am

21 questions is easy you just ask someone a question then they get to ask you one and it goes back and froth.
I simple say.
Its like every teenage girl favorite game its like better then truth or dare.
I smile at him as we walk to the living room and sit on the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:50 am

We walk on the living room, and then sat on the sofa. I look at her and wait for she start

Well.. Okay.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:02 am

I stop and think...There is one thing I've been worried about so I'll ask.
Do you drink a lot?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:07 am

She looks me and after a while she ask me, if I drink a lot. What she want to ask ? If Im an alcoolic ? I smile and reply

No. Just occasionaly
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:11 am

I smile and nod. I'm happy to hear that his not a alcoholic.
Its your turn?...What do you want to know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:20 am

She smile when I reply.. I think a half, and look her for ask.

Hm. How did you find me ?
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:34 am

I take a deep breath this is hard for me to answer, but I will.
I seen you walking out of the crime lab a few time and knew it was you for the photo's and one day I followed you...You had given a man your card and he put it on the counter in his store walked off and I grabbed the card with out him noticing me.
I smile weakling and ask you.
Are you mad that I found me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:41 am

Everything was clear now. I remembered this type and the fact that I had given him my card. I finally knew how she had to find me when she does not know me. Then she asks me if it bothers me that she found me. I watch with a smile and said.
No, not at all.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:51 am

I smile. I'm happy he's not mad or brothered by me showing up.
Alright then.......Next question?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:53 am

Ya its true I really don't know which questions to ask, but its strange cause Yes I ve a tone of, because I don't know her, I mean I just meet her some days ago, and know that she is my daughter. I look again on her and she smile.

How did you made the trip to come up in NY ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A night with Daddy (Danny)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next