Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:27 pm

I eat standing up leaning against the edge against the work table in the kitchen. When Nikki followed Lindsay enter the room. Nikki looked at me and asks me if I have a minute. Lindsay and I watch, wondering what is wrong. Then I put my fork to say so before taking a bite.

Sure, what is happening.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:59 pm

I sigh and stand next to Danny and say.
I want you two trust me so here.
I pull two hand rolled cigarette that I had got for one of my friends tonight and hand them to Danny stepping back I add.
And I know who left who now and I'm sorry for how I acted today.
Damn a few tears started rolling down my cheeks not fulling crying but tearing up Sad I try to wipe them away before any one can see them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:30 pm

She apologizes for being home late, and shows me that it will not make. I look at her and said so.
It ok this time, but next time, tell us. Because I know you're like any teenager you do not want you harassing you and asking you every time or you are but do we say nothing, we'll worry more.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:45 pm

Sorry I was just so mad I......
I don't finish just look down and sigh. Looking back up I see nether look mad I shyly smile at them and run my hand in my hair. sucking in a deep breath I exhaled slowly and look back down.

Last edited by Nikki Lee Messer on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 6:06 pm

"It's okay" I tell her when she looked back up at us. She really wasn't used to this yet.. to us yet. But we've both told her now that we care about her, and that we worry about her now. I hope she really does believe us that we do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:24 pm

I really believe that Lindsay is by far the best between us with kids. I do not know but that's what I think. Me, I can not, finally you see what I mean. I listen to talk to Nikki, and I look Nikki. I think the situation is beyond me a bit too quickly this time. Hearth father finally discover that I am father for over 15 years. For once I control nothing.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:10 am

Lindsay tells me it's OK again, but I'm not sure if it is. I yawn and wipe my eyes.
I'm goin to bed night.
I hug Lindsay good night and go to hug Danny, but I'm not sure if he'd hug me back so I step away and look down.
Night Linds....Night dad.....Danny
I stop myself I almost called him Daddy but stop and tried to cover by saying Danny I'm sure he heard, and thats OK, but I don't know if his Ok with me calling him dad right now. To tell the truth I'm not sure if I'm OK calling him dad yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:21 am

I looked to Nikki. Then she says she goes to bed, I always look, she will give a hug to Lindsay, then comes to me. But at the last minute she steps back and begins to go to leave the room. I let her go, I will not force her to give me a hug if she does not want. Then leaving, she said good night again, and calls me daddy. It's true I've heard, and I also saw that she was saying back then Danny. I replied then.
Good night to you too.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:02 pm

Nikki gave me a hug, and wanted to give Danny one too.. but she hesitated. She wanted to go to bed, and wished us good night. What i did notice what that she now for the first time had called Danny, Dad.

"Good night, sweetie" I said with a smile before she left the room, and shot a glance over to Danny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:07 pm

Nikki leaves the room and goes into his room. I feel the look of Lindsay on me, so I turned my head towards her, and wait for her to say what she has to say.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:22 pm

He just turned to me and said nothing. A little smile appeared on my face, but i didn't say anything. I walked past him into the kitchen. I grabbed a glass and filled it with water, i turned around and leaned against the kitchen counter. I watched Danny with a smile and then took a sip of my water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:05 pm

She just smile at me, then passed on me, for go take a glass and take water, then leaning on kitchen still looking me with this smile, I finally say

What ?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:08 pm

He just looked at my actions, and then asked me what it was. I smiled and took another sip and waited a while before replying.

"Maybe something, maybe nothing" And i walked up to him. I laid my index finger on his chin for a second, looking at him and smiling. And then walking further making my way over to the lounge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:12 pm

How is it possible that women speak in code language sometimes. She answers just that. And put her finger on my chest before leaving the room. I watched her do. What am I supposed to understand. I am. And looks do. But this issue I worked too mind I told her so.
What do you mean by maybe something or maybe nothing?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:20 pm

I smiled at his words when i heard them. I guess i was being a bit mean, but hey sometimes that was good to do too, right? After all i was still a woman.

"I don;t know, you figure it out" I said to him without looking at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:14 pm

I still can not see what she means. Is she talking about what happened immediately with Nikki in the kitchen. Is she talking about something else. I do not know but I continue to ask, when she smile at me.
About what?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:25 pm

He really didn't know what i was thinking, or talking about so he kept on asking me what it was. I shrugged at him, being mean.

"I think you know what i mean" I said sitting down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:00 pm

She was now sit on the sofa and tell me that I know what she mean. Infactly no, I dunno. So I stay against the wall next to her, and look at her, for show her that I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:05 pm

i looked at him and he just waited for another answer. He really didn't get where the heck i was talking about. It was very funny to tease him actually. So i just looked at him with a grin, and just kept on drinking my glass of water, not spilling any word about what i thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:15 pm

I look again on her, who act like there re nothing, and I approach her for sit too..

What I'm supposed to understand ?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:51 pm

He approached me, and he still obvious didn't understand.. so i finally decided to give him a little push in the right direction.. Hmmm...

He said down next to me and i asked him,

"You want a little push in the right direction, yeah?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:54 pm

I just sat next to her, and I look to her too. When she asked if I want more push.

Yea
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:45 pm

He looked at me and told me he wanted the push. So i pushed him. And grinned when i saw his confused face.

"There was your push"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:48 pm

I smile a little, but dunno know where she want to go with this push, and all this confusion she made me take. I loot at her after I received her push and said.

Really funny montana
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:59 pm

I grinned at him.

"Did you notice what Nikki said?" i asked him then out of no where.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next