Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The truth and nothing but the truth (D/L)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The truth and nothing but the truth (D/L) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth and nothing but the truth (D/L)   The truth and nothing but the truth (D/L) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:47 pm

I feel again the look of Lindsay on me, more than Nikki. I look at my lap with a smile, then I say finally supporting what had just said Lindsay.
I think it would be a good idea, just so you finally want.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The truth and nothing but the truth (D/L)   The truth and nothing but the truth (D/L) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:51 pm

I shyly smile at they. They had no idea and I'm not going to tell them right now.
Are you guys sure? I mean I don't want to be putting anyone go.
I look down again playing with my nails.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The truth and nothing but the truth (D/L)   The truth and nothing but the truth (D/L) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:58 pm

Nikki Lee Messer wrote:
I shyly smile at they. They had no idea and I'm not going to tell them right now.
Are you guys sure? I mean I don't want to be putting anyone out.
I look down again playing with my nails.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: The truth and nothing but the truth (D/L)   The truth and nothing but the truth (D/L) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:00 pm

I smiled happily and Danny when he smiled and agreed with me. I felt so sorry for Nikki, and i just wanted to help her!

"Of course we're sure, sweetie. It's up to you if you wanna stay or not" I said to her while she was playing with her hands.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The truth and nothing but the truth (D/L)   The truth and nothing but the truth (D/L) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:08 pm

Lindsay says its fine with them So I nod my head not trusting my voice I'm sure the minute I say something My eyes will tear up and I don't need that now. I was all was told tears make you weak thats why I try to hide them from everyone, But with Danny and Lindsay its like they see every tear.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: The truth and nothing but the truth (D/L)   The truth and nothing but the truth (D/L) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 6:03 pm

I saw that she almost had to cry, that was probably why she just nodded and didn't speak. I think she really wasn't used to a family.. or well.. not to people like us.
I felt really sorry for her though, and i wanted to help her.. It was all so different now, then from when i first met her.

"It's okay, sweetie. You can stay here, no problem. We figure things out" I told her.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The truth and nothing but the truth (D/L)   The truth and nothing but the truth (D/L) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:20 am

I don't want you guys taking me in only cause you feel sorry for me.
I looked Lindsay in the eyes seeing someone different then the first time I met her she was caring now something I've not seen and awhile.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: The truth and nothing but the truth (D/L)   The truth and nothing but the truth (D/L) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:09 pm

I was already afraid that she would think about this whole situation like that.. that we would take her in out of pity.. but that so wasn't true! I mean.. of course it was also part why.. but that was not the main reason. She had no where else to go, and Danny was her family, i wanted to give her the best... Even though i don;t even know if she's gonna like it that I'm with Danny.. Or just doesn't like me at all.. But that doesn't matter right now in my eyes, i just want to help her out. And in some way i already felt responsable and worried.. Even though i didn't know her that well..

"We don't, honey" I said looking at Danny, who confirmed what i said with a nod. "Danny is your father, and I'm sure he wants to take good care of you, even if he doesn't know you that well"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The truth and nothing but the truth (D/L)   The truth and nothing but the truth (D/L) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The truth and nothing but the truth (D/L)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2