Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome back [Danny]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Welcome back [Danny] Empty
PostSubject: Welcome back [Danny]   Welcome back [Danny] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:43 pm

I took a sip of my 5th cup of coffee in 3 hours. I'm so tired and I haven't been home since yesterday. so much work and not enough time. we all worked two shifts by now. Everyone was working on his own case cause lots of detectives left yesterday after they got the call that they wouldn't get paid. which gave us 4 or maybe more bodies i lost track after the third but I heard Mac saying something about an another dead body.... suddenly a young man came in.

"Danny! Welcome back!" I smiled as he came in. "How are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back [Danny]   Welcome back [Danny] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:00 pm

The day after visiting Stella my apartment. I thought, and decided to return to work. One did not pay enough for our future baby. He expected by Lindsay. Even if Lindsay agreed with my decision to have left the crime scene, I knew that deep down, she would prefer that I do not do it. I went into the restroom. And I see Stella,
who serves coffee.

Thank you. I'm fine, you ?

Last edited by Danny Messer on Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back [Danny]   Welcome back [Danny] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:06 pm

"I'm glad you're doing fine. I'm doing okay, although I'm about to fall asleep"

I took the last bit of my coffee. and sighed

"you want some coffee?"

I walked up to the coffee machine, put my own cup under it and waited for my 6th cup to get ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back [Danny]   Welcome back [Danny] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:09 pm

I do not know what to say. I have not been very cooperative yesterday by not coming to work. And I know that any team or rather those in power are not very happy. I look and say to relax the atmosphere at last I think. Because the situation is not so for fun now.

You know too much caffeine can kill

Then I looked again, and remains seriously, aware that I have not done the right thing yesterday.

Yes, thanks
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back [Danny]   Welcome back [Danny] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:19 pm

"True but I just need it at the moment"

I put my cup on the table and grab another cup for Danny. I know he's right about the caffeine but how else do I survive another hour?

"here you are Danny"

I gave him the cup and sat down on the chair and looked once more at the picture of the victim.

"You want to help me? I just can't find something on these pictures that might help our investigation"

If I don't sleep soon I can tell you I get into a really bad mood... a few hours ago Lindsay had to remind me of going to Sid for the autopsy results. which I totally forgot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back [Danny]   Welcome back [Danny] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:28 pm

She looks very tired, I look at myself and say it should go to sleep. I thank her for coffee, and sit in front of her.

Thank. You should have to go to sleep, you know.

I drink a sip of coffee. Then I listen, Stella asks for my help in the investigation. It should be a good sign, it has not put me away because I did not come yesterday. I smiled in return, this application because it gives me pleasure to work again. And I took photos in front of me to start looking.

Thank you for letting me on the investigation, you know me not sidelined.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back [Danny]   Welcome back [Danny] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:37 pm

"I know Danny but I can't go home in the middle of the investigation, but I would love to go home"

I give him the file so he can read all the results. Okay
I leave in an hour otherwise I'm falling asleep here and I don't want that to happen.

"I'm leaving in an hour so then it's your responsibility till I come back"

I smile and turn back to some pictures
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back [Danny]   Welcome back [Danny] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:42 pm

She would leave the investigation in an hour. He then places his bag on the table to look closely at the picture, and back. Fortunately, Mac knew nothing of her little out yesterday at the inquiry.

It should be good.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back [Danny]   Welcome back [Danny] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:50 pm

tik tak tik tak tik tak tik tak

45 minutes left.... I finished my 6th cup of coffee and I still had to stay awake 45 minutes. maybe I will fall asleep in my office like Mac does. at these moments I fully understand why and how he can fall asleep in his office. I wouldn't even mind if I fall asleep right here... my back is hurthing, my neck is hurting and I have a pain in my hands from typing all those theories down.

"okay thank you Danny"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back [Danny]   Welcome back [Danny] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:57 pm

I lift my eyes on her, she is exhausted and does even more standing.

No problem, it's the best I can do. Go home
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back [Danny]   Welcome back [Danny] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:12 pm

"Yeah I think you are right I should go home"

I stand up and smile at him

"See you tomorrow then!"

I grab my coat from the chair and take my keys out of it and put my coat on. I walk up to the door.

"Thank you Danny, for coming"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back [Danny]   Welcome back [Danny] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:15 pm

I look at her and smiled. It was not a problem for me to replace it. And she told me yesterday, well made me think. So I understood what she had tried to explain.

No problem. Drive prudes, and sleep well
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back [Danny]   Welcome back [Danny] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:18 pm

I smile back at him

"Thank you and good luck with the case!"

I wave at him and leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back [Danny]   Welcome back [Danny] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:21 pm

I smiled, and looked away. Finding myself a new one in the room. I say to myself

I'm going to need
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back [Danny]   Welcome back [Danny] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:29 pm

I walk back to the breakroom...

"Danny I'm not going home! I can't sleep when we don't finish this case!"

I put my coat back on the chair. I look at the coffee machine and is it down on the chair next to Danny.

"and I'm not taking any coffee anymore"

I was sleepy I admit but I know I couldn't sleep without closing the case.. somehow they always keep me awake, which is really annoying most of the times. I guess I life for my work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back [Danny]   Welcome back [Danny] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:32 pm

I was looking at other aspects of the case for me to update on the investigation. And I heard the voice of Stella behind me, then she appeared before me with a smile despite the tiredness. I smiled when I heard him say it would take no coffee this time.

So I help, it's not denial
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back [Danny]   Welcome back [Danny] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:42 pm

"Okay Messer we are going to solve this case really quick! Did you already found something?"

why am I doing this to myself? ah that's right I have to help people and my own heath isn't important? It is but it's not like I'm dying! so I can do this I'm sure! how many times did I worked 3 shifts? A LOT. so this time won't be different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back [Danny]   Welcome back [Danny] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:45 pm

I looked again, all results, evidence, and photos, but I fail to understand

Hm nothing ..I do not understand there is nothing that says a murder in all this
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back [Danny]   Welcome back [Danny] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:58 pm

"Me Neither and it's really annoying me! hopefully Lindsay will call soon for the fingerprints I lifted from the mirror, window and door. I guess that would be enough to find a suspect don't you think?"

I smile knowing we still have some hope left to solve this case
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back [Danny]   Welcome back [Danny] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:18 pm

Lindsay. On hearing his name, I could not help but smile. This is the woman of my life, I know.

I hope so too
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back [Danny]   Welcome back [Danny] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:21 pm

"She better comes up with something that will help us, otherwise we can wait till we have a weight of 'ZERO'"

it's so cute to see him smile every time I mention the name Lindsay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back [Danny]   Welcome back [Danny] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:33 pm

I saw Lindsay on well last night. But I missed it already. I smiled even more when he heard his name. While watching Stella, I answered anyway.

Yups, of course, that would be great to finally have positive results in this investigation
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back [Danny]   Welcome back [Danny] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:37 pm

15 minutes later... Still no call from Lindsay

"If she won't call me within 15 minutes I will call her!"

I say on a really frustrated tone...

"and Sid also have to tell us what the murder weapon is... why is it going so slow?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back [Danny]   Welcome back [Danny] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:08 pm

I watched her, she was eager to finish this investigation.

Don't be worry. I am sure it will happen soon
Back to top Go down
Jessica Angell

Welcome back [Danny] Jessica-Angell-det-jessica-angell-7204776-75-75

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back [Danny]   Welcome back [Danny] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:39 pm

Hey folks! Sorry to interrupt, but I have new information on the case![b]
Lindsay just called and said we may have a suspect! I'm on my way to him in a minute. Does somebody wanna come with me
? I smilled at them hoping for some help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back [Danny]   Welcome back [Danny] Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome back [Danny]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Break room-
Jump to: