Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angelica Elizabeth Price

Go down 
+2
Henry McGeorge
Angelica E. Price
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelica E. Price

Angelica Elizabeth Price Empty
PostSubject: Angelica Elizabeth Price   Angelica Elizabeth Price EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:58 am

First name : Angelica
Surname : Price
Job : TBD

Physical description: Anne Hathaway

Write a character biography

Angelica Elizabeth Price was born into an unhappy family. Her parents’ divorce when she was just 9 years old, her mother took Angelica with her to start a new life in Texas where she met and married a career army officer.

Her stepfather got out of the army after the Panama War from 1989-1990 which he doesn’t like to talk about.
Another bright and shining start arrived in May 20th, 1990—on her stepfather’s 24 birthday.

During her junior high and high school years Angelica was very active in a lot of clubs including drama and science clubs she even start coaching Special Olympics for her school for handicap students, and even started volunteering to help vets at the local VA hospital during her senior year.

She even found time to date; Angelica met her high school sweetheart name Keith Mahon who was two years behind her.
They are still friends to this day.

She graduated from a high school called Axtell in the small town of Axtell, Texas in 1998.

Angelica started her college years at Baylor University in Waco, Texas where she major in criminal studies and ever science classes she could to help her work in a crime lab someday.

It was during though four years in college that she had an unwanted admirer, it wasn’t a student either, it was a teacher—it was her English Lit teacher by the name of Kevin Cooper.

Let’s just say she made it through her college years while looking over her shoulder ever single moment of her life.

This is part of her life she is trying to run away from and she keep hidden from her friends and family.

Price graduated from Baylor stayed in Texas for the next 12 years of her life (since her mother health was doing down hill) teaching Science at high school called Connally High School outside Waco, Texas until her beloved mother, who was her role model and allies all her life died of kidney failed at the age of 55.

To take care of her younger sister who is now 21(who is also handicap) and her stepfather have moved on with a family friend to Angelica dismayed she left Texas to New York to start her new life and new career.

But not known to Angelica, her sister, or her future friends and co-worker…a devil from her past is still having his eyes on her.

Personality Profile

Strongwilled, kind, hard-working, very loyal to my family and friends (of course the thing about her step-father is not her favorite subject). She also a southern bell. Smile

Now a new chapter will start....!
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Angelica Elizabeth Price   Angelica Elizabeth Price EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:28 pm

Welcome, one slight problem this forum is basically dead with a capital D
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Angelica Elizabeth Price   Angelica Elizabeth Price EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:15 pm

welcome to the forum....
well, if my character was still Admin, I could add you to a group, but Admins aren't around much lately.... Sad and me either, I know.....
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Angelica Elizabeth Price   Angelica Elizabeth Price EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:20 pm

Welcome!
I'll add ya in the afternoon
Have fun roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Angelica Elizabeth Price   Angelica Elizabeth Price EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:18 pm

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn
Angelica E. Price

PostSubject: I'm back :)   Angelica Elizabeth Price EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:49 pm

Thank you for the kind welcome...sorry I been a while for a very long time I been having some personal problems (Mostly from family members) if anybody can help me or some advice please send it my way...I welcome anything because I would like to get started writing to take my mind off of things! Thanks!

Also I need a picture for Angelica...

Back to top Go down
Kaya Flack

Kaya Flack

Rakkaalleni

PostSubject: Re: Angelica Elizabeth Price   Angelica Elizabeth Price EmptyThu May 16, 2013 3:10 pm

Hey welcome
Back to top Go down
http://csi-trilogy.forumotion.com/
Angelica E. Price

PostSubject: Re: Angelica Elizabeth Price   Angelica Elizabeth Price EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:38 am

Thank you Kaya Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelica Elizabeth Price   Angelica Elizabeth Price Empty

Back to top Go down

Angelica Elizabeth Price
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: Getting started :: Introductions-
Jump to: