Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LockerRoom [Danny]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

LockerRoom [Danny] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LockerRoom [Danny]   LockerRoom [Danny] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:09 am

With everything I did in the past. And everything I made her endure ... she is always with me. And I'd love to know how she does ... There is there a magic formula .. like they teach you when you're small and you play the magician .. that of abracadabra ... I could tell you .. that's all confusing to me ... I keep in my arms .. she search eye contact ... I look ... why fly her eyes ... I did not even happen ..

I wonder how you do it to support all my shit ... How you support me
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: LockerRoom [Danny]   LockerRoom [Danny] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:35 pm

He finally looked at me and i smiled when i heard him reply. Well as i had told him when he was still in his wheelchair, i was a optimist. I mean it was easy to say.. but it was true. And i loved him so much, and nothing would ever change the way that i feel about him. It doesn't matter if i have to do it all by myself..

"Well like i told ya, I'm a optimist" i said with a chuckle.

I hoped i would get him a bit out of his bad mood. He didn't need to apoligize, or feel bad that i did that, i mean i know he's a tough guy, and i know i had changed him in the way that he used to be. But he was a lovely husband and a great father, and i don't want to change that for anything!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn

PostSubject: Re: LockerRoom [Danny]   LockerRoom [Danny] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:23 am

I watch her as she said in response that it is Optimist .. The same reason it gives me when I was in the wheelchair ... I remember that day ... I want to be like her .. but it seems that all the attempts that I do not ever really used a little .. If only it could be a simple and commonplace forms .. like the kids' abracadrabra "but it seems that not

I would want to be like you
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: LockerRoom [Danny]   LockerRoom [Danny] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:10 pm

he simply looked at me, when i replied. And then told me he wanted to be like me. He was like me already! If i complaining about something he would play the optimist and get me back into a good mood again, he was like me..

"You are already like me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LockerRoom [Danny]   LockerRoom [Danny] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:18 pm

I just said, during time I stay in her arms

What you mean ?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: LockerRoom [Danny]   LockerRoom [Danny] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:32 pm

he asked me what i mean, well its clear what i mean.

"If i was in the position you are now, you would have done exactly the same for me" I said holding on tighter again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LockerRoom [Danny]   LockerRoom [Danny] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:36 pm

I just nodded to confirm what she said. Then after a few seconds I said ..
We go?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: LockerRoom [Danny]   LockerRoom [Danny] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:57 pm

I felt him nodding in confrim. Then a few seconds later he asked if we could go. I withdraw myself from him, and nodded at thim.

"Yeah sure" i simply said.

After that i made my way to my own locker, to get my jacket out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LockerRoom [Danny]   LockerRoom [Danny] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:19 am

I take my jacket too, and closed my locker, leaving the drugs inside. To finally walk slowly toward her again, and watch them until she finishes. It was quite late, and so I offered her as a question.

I'll drive, okay?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: LockerRoom [Danny]   LockerRoom [Danny] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:23 pm

I close my locker and turn around, when i see Danny standing there.. already waiting on me.
He offered me that he should drive. I was still kind of anxious.. but i wasnt sure if that was a great idea to bring up again.. to ask him if he was sure.. maybe that would bring up some tense again..
so i diceded it was a better idea to let him if he wanted to..

"Yeah" I said nodding and smiling at the same time. I made my way towards him and grabbed his hand. Normally i was not this clingy to him around the lab at all.. but i think we both needed some simple touches, besides that.. everybody knew we were together now..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LockerRoom [Danny]   LockerRoom [Danny] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:53 pm

Of course I was wrong, but that did not stop me from doing what I wanted. I was determined to drive tonight. And Lindsay also accepted .. I look and smile on hearing her reply. I was not expecting it at all .. So I start to walk toward the exit has seen its ratings it has also taken over his business ..
Thank
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: LockerRoom [Danny]   LockerRoom [Danny] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:55 pm

He looked and smiled when he heard me reply. He was obvious happy i indeed didnt make an issue out of it. He then started to walk to the exit, tugging me behind him since i was holding his hand. And thanked me for letting him drive. I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LockerRoom [Danny]   LockerRoom [Danny] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:34 am

So I walk by her side, to exit. Even if it hurts, I want to drive. And I know that Lindsay sees that it hurts. I do not know why she did not challenge when I said that I was driving .. Always at his side, I think of it, without showing anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LockerRoom [Danny]   LockerRoom [Danny] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

LockerRoom [Danny]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2