Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A very awesome Chirstmas!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

A very awesome Chirstmas! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A very awesome Chirstmas!   A very awesome Chirstmas! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:10 pm

"Water" Thomas replied, Erin said the same
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A very awesome Chirstmas!   A very awesome Chirstmas! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:25 am

I nodded letting myself take a small break. I had been working a lot of shifts to take care of Star.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A very awesome Chirstmas!   A very awesome Chirstmas! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:15 am

Thomas noticed it as he stayed with Erin
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A very awesome Chirstmas!   A very awesome Chirstmas! - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:55 am

I came back with drinks and food for them. "Here you go." She said. Starlight ran in with her babysit and when she seen Thomas, she smiled big. "PAPA!" She yelled and ran over then seen Erin. "Rin!" She yelled and tried to climb up with them.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A very awesome Chirstmas!   A very awesome Chirstmas! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:59 pm

Thomas and Erin looked over at Starlight, both smiling a bit, "STAR!" Erin replied, giggling at the same time
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A very awesome Chirstmas!   A very awesome Chirstmas! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:25 am

Star kept trying to get up, but couldn't. She was to little and it was making her a little sad.

Katrina looked at her and helped her up. Katrina sat back watching as Star hoped into Thomas' arms and hugged him tight with her tiny arms. Katrina smiled watching with and put her arm around Erin and smiled. "So tell me all the fun stuff that has happened since I left."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A very awesome Chirstmas!   A very awesome Chirstmas! - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:27 am

"Well, Sara graduated from the police academy." Thomas replied as he watched Katrina
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A very awesome Chirstmas!   A very awesome Chirstmas! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:15 pm

Katrina smiled. "Sorry I missed that. I had meant to go, but..." She said starting to try to explain, but couldn't. She had meant to go, but life got in the way, she now felt a little bad. She should have when and see her 'Sister' graduate.

Star stayed on Thomas' lap and snuggled to him. She had really missed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A very awesome Chirstmas!   A very awesome Chirstmas! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A very awesome Chirstmas!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2