Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Model for Agent Emily Prentiss

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Agent Emily Prentiss

Model for Agent Emily Prentiss 0000061539_20090923114506

Model for Agent Emily Prentiss Empty
PostSubject: Model for Agent Emily Prentiss   Model for Agent Emily Prentiss EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:59 pm

First name : Emily
Family name : Prentiss

Job : F.B.I BAU Supervisory Special Agent

Physical description : Model for Agent Emily Prentiss 0000061539_20090923114506

Moral description: Prentiss is single and worknig in Quantico, Virginia. She enjoys her work very much. She loves her team members like they were her own brothers and sisters. She treasures each minute of her life. She loves pets. She has a dog called Jake and always pampers him like a prince. Since her work takes up most of her time, she has never thought of becoming a mother. Although the topic was discussed with her and another female team member (Jennifer 'JJ' Jureau), she put aside that dream until she was ready to make the final decision. She always maintains a cool profession whil at work and always puts her feelings aside and gets the job done.

History: Prentiss graduated from Yale. She has been worknig for the F.B.I for a little under 10 years. Her mother is an ambassodor (which is why Prentiss now hates politics). She has an obvious talent for languages because she can speak Arabic, Spanish, Italian, Russian, English and French fluently. Her childhood was never a happy one bcause she traveled around alot, mainly because of her mother's work. She was put on the F.B.I BAU team by Section Chief Erin Strauss to get rid or Aaron Hotchner (Chief Command of the BAU). But, as a result of that, Prentiss quit only to be requested to come back by Aaron Hotchner. She went undercover in a cult with fellow teammate Spencer Ried. When the vicous cult leader found out that one of them was F.B.I, Prentiss took the fall for it to protect Ried and the case. She ended up with bruises on her pale skin.

Code: [spolier]validated[/spolier]
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Model for Agent Emily Prentiss   Model for Agent Emily Prentiss EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:07 pm

Welcome Emily! (:

Let's hope Dan and or Mac will let you in! Very Happy
*hug*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer

PostSubject: Re: Model for Agent Emily Prentiss   Model for Agent Emily Prentiss EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:11 pm

welcom'
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Model for Agent Emily Prentiss   Model for Agent Emily Prentiss EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:47 pm

Welcome !

I will change you username but it's time to have lunch for me XD

You are validated so you can reply and create topics !

Your introduction is very good ^^

Put an avatar (if you don't know I will be able to make one for you ^^)
Back to top Go down
Dan Taylor
Founder & admin
Founder & admin
Dan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Model for Agent Emily Prentiss   Model for Agent Emily Prentiss EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:17 am

Welcome ^^

You're validated !

Have fun Wink
Back to top Go down
https://csi-ny-rpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Model for Agent Emily Prentiss   Model for Agent Emily Prentiss Empty

Back to top Go down

Model for Agent Emily Prentiss
Page 1 of 1