Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Family affair - katy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake Shafar

Jake Shafar

Family affair - katy Empty
PostSubject: Family affair - katy   Family affair - katy EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:38 am

I was at home working on my computer.
Trying to find anything about my family.
Any address, phone number. My foster family
help me a bit by giving me some informations they had.
But for now I can't find anything. So I took a break, look at my watch,
Katy was still at work maybe she would be back soon.
Back to top Go down
Katy Pearson

Family affair - katy Reese

PostSubject: Re: Family affair - katy   Family affair - katy EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:54 am

I was so done with working for today.. And it was my luck cause my shift has just ended. I gathered my stuff, said my proper goodbyes, and left the bakery.

I was greeted my a cool outside air, brushing against my face, a soft breeze swinging my hair up.. freedom!

As much as i loved that bakery, a 10 hour shift was just too long.. I decided to call my boyfriend on my way home..

I had been wondering what he was doing, since a couple hours ago! So i grabbed my phone, dialed his number.. and waited for him to pick up!
Back to top Go down
Jake Shafar

Jake Shafar

PostSubject: Re: Family affair - katy   Family affair - katy EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:03 am

While I was taking a break, I noticed that I receive a phone call.
I check who it was and smile because I saw the picture of my girlfriend.
I answered thinking that she just finish her shift.
"Hey you"
Back to top Go down
Katy Pearson

PostSubject: Re: Family affair - katy   Family affair - katy EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:23 pm

"hey..." i smiled when i heard his voice. It was so recognizable for me.. It always gave me vlinders on the phone, and i felt loved. I loved the feeling so much.. so i couldn't help but smile each time he picked up his phone.

"i just ended my shift.. but i've been thinking about you.." i started to say. I knew it would give me his attention. So i took a short break before continuing on what i wanted to ask. Just to tease, and he knew it.

"i was wondering what you were doing?" I asked. It seems like a simple question, but i knew it meant a lot to him, showing interest in him, i mean.

He didn't have much of that, and i wanted to give him the feeling that he was really loved now, and cared about.. And certainly that i was interest in him. I really was. So i waited on him to reply.
Back to top Go down
Jake Shafar

Jake Shafar

PostSubject: Re: Family affair - katy   Family affair - katy EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:17 pm

"I was looking for informations about my parents".
I just said this now waiting for her to add something.
I then add by myself "You coming?"
Back to top Go down
Katy Pearson

PostSubject: Re: Family affair - katy   Family affair - katy EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:01 pm

I was surprised when I heard what he said. Was he searching for information about his parents, again? He had done that many times before..

We even searched together once, but never really found anything. I know his foster family left him some information. But I always wondered if it was real, and not just made-up.

I answered his question. "Yeah I'm on my way to the subway station, now. Will you come and pick me up when I'm there?" I asked him.

He knew exactly the times I would arrive. This was not the first time I asked him to come pick me up, he did it lots! And I really loved it... Besides, there were sometimes many creeps on the stations.. so I would feel a lot safer, with my boyfriend by my side.
Back to top Go down
Jake Shafar

Jake Shafar

PostSubject: Re: Family affair - katy   Family affair - katy EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:27 pm

I smile and say with this same smile.
"Of course. I am on my way"
I am always happy to pick her after work.
Back to top Go down
Katy Pearson

PostSubject: Re: Family affair - katy   Family affair - katy EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:41 pm

A happy feeling runs through my body. He's coming to pick me up! I smile and reply to him. "Thanks, babe. I see you soon, okay?"

I waited on his 'okay' and then we said our proper goodbyes and hang up the phone. I hoped the subway wasn't delayed, or was gonna be delayed.. I couldn't wait to see Jake!
Back to top Go down
Jake Shafar

Jake Shafar

PostSubject: Re: Family affair - katy   Family affair - katy EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:07 am

"Okay" I replied to her as she probably expected it.
"Love you too" I said before she hang up.
After few minutes, I was waiting her out of the subway.
Back to top Go down
Katy Pearson

PostSubject: Re: Family affair - katy   Family affair - katy EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:28 pm

I was lucky. 'Cause the subway wasn't delayed. Soon enough it was my stop and it was time to get out.

My eyes directly searched for Jake's.. And there he was, almost right on the spot where he always stood when he came to pick me up.

I smiled and walked over to him, hugging him when he was in my reach. 'I missed you' i told him, while we were hugging.
Back to top Go down
Jake Shafar

Jake Shafar

PostSubject: Re: Family affair - katy   Family affair - katy EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:20 am

I hug her back.
"Same for me. How was work?"
I asked her while we start to walk.
Back to top Go down
Katy Pearson

PostSubject: Re: Family affair - katy   Family affair - katy EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:27 pm

'it was good!' I said with a smile, while i searched for his hand with mine, as we walked. 'Daily business, nice costumors and time was really going fast.. except for the last hours' I said to him.

But overall i would call it a good day. I knew my shifts were long, but I wanted to work to the top... So i had to carry on, and we both knew that. Besides, if i wanted my own bakery.. i had to work even more! And probably even harder...

'How was your day?' I asked him then in return. I hoped also good, just like mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family affair - katy   Family affair - katy Empty

Back to top Go down

Family affair - katy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: Out of work :: Apartments-
Jump to: