Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Showtime [Stella/Everyone]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Showtime [Stella/Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Showtime [Stella/Everyone]   Showtime [Stella/Everyone] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:23 pm

I was at the small bar near the lab, my bass guitar with me.
I was playing in that small band for a few years already and today we were giving a show. We haven't been on stage for a while, but we were now back with a few new songs and I was now waiting for the show to begin.
As I looked over the crowd in front of the stage, being hidden by the curtain, I saw some familiar faces.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Showtime [Stella/Everyone]   Showtime [Stella/Everyone] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:43 pm

I was with stella at this bar, she said it was a surprise.... I actually kinda already figured out what the surprise would be.. cause i knew mac did shows in this small bar. But i didn't want to tell her that, i wanted to look really surprised, and maybe.. maybe i was wrong.. we'll see!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Showtime [Stella/Everyone]   Showtime [Stella/Everyone] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:50 pm

I asked Lindsay to join me for dinner in a little Greek restaurant. After the restaurant we would go to a small bar.

I obviously choose the one we are in now because Mac would play tonight, I still find it kinda funny to see my boss on the stage. I didn't tell Lindsay Mac would be here, I want it to be a little surprise.

"I guess we are a little early" I tell Lindsay as the waiter came with our drinks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Showtime [Stella/Everyone]   Showtime [Stella/Everyone] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:55 pm

I see how happy Stella was. How excited she was for the surprise, and that directly also made me excited! It was just a girls eve! We already had a great time at a Greek restaurant she took me too.. it was always fun when the two of us did something together, just being out of work, not thinking about work... or if we did in some weird funny way, making jokes about it, hehe.

"are we?" i asked her, smiling and thanking the waiter when he put our drinks down on the table.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Showtime [Stella/Everyone]   Showtime [Stella/Everyone] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:56 pm

After a little while the singer of the small band walked onto the stage and announced us. He
introduced each of us as we walked onto the stage.
I figured Stella would be coming so I wasn't too surprised to see her, but I also saw Lindsay with her and smiled a little. They were friends for many years and I was glad they were.
I got to my place and waited for the show to start.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Showtime [Stella/Everyone]   Showtime [Stella/Everyone] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:05 pm

"Or not" I say and smile as I see Mac walking onto the stage.

I always enjoy spending time with Lindsay, ever since she came to New York she had been one of the best friends. If I need to talk to someone I know I can always go to her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Showtime [Stella/Everyone]   Showtime [Stella/Everyone] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:22 pm

On the stage we start playing our first song for the evening.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Showtime [Stella/Everyone]   Showtime [Stella/Everyone] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:06 pm

"ohhhhh" i said surprised when i saw Mac walking onto the stage. "this is what you've been up to all the time" i smiled. Glanced over my shoulder to Mac, then back at Stella again,

"he better play good" i laughed.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Showtime [Stella/Everyone]   Showtime [Stella/Everyone] EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:06 am

When I noticed Lindsay looking over her shoulder I winked at her. I knew she knew I was playing here at times, but I figured Stella didn't know about that. So I just concentrated on the song we were playing and glance at both women from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Showtime [Stella/Everyone]   Showtime [Stella/Everyone] EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:34 pm

"Yes that is what i was up to, isn't it amazing to see your boss on the stage?" I grin and look at him. I must admit that I do like it a lot.

"Of course he will play good, you know Mac" I tell Lindsay with a smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showtime [Stella/Everyone]   Showtime [Stella/Everyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

Showtime [Stella/Everyone]
Page 1 of 1