Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robbing the Bank [Anyone]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Ford

Leon Ford

Robbing the Bank [Anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Robbing the Bank [Anyone]   Robbing the Bank [Anyone] EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:17 am

Thursday,June 6 2011,14:40
A man walked into the bank with a suitcase and quickly hurried into the washroom, ten minutes later the same man came out, now wearing a mask and holding a gun, the mans name was, Leon Ford, and this to him would just be a normal day of work, then three other men walked in, also holding gun, suddenly somebody rang a alarm, one of the men quickly gunned down the man whom sounded the alarm.
Back to top Go down
Tracy Ford

Tracy Ford

PostSubject: Re: Robbing the Bank [Anyone]   Robbing the Bank [Anyone] EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:11 am

Tracy was wanting for a friend to get off work, when Tracy looked up from her pone and seen her father walking to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Dave Hauser

PostSubject: Re: Robbing the Bank [Anyone]   Robbing the Bank [Anyone] EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:42 am

I was in the bank, withdrawing some cash for my use when the attack happen, and I thought "FUCK!"
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: Robbing the Bank [Anyone]   Robbing the Bank [Anyone] EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:48 am

John was in the bank to withdraw some cash, then the attack happened, he quick hid and made a call to one of his team mates and said "This is Captian Walter, armed gun men in the bank, requesting backup, and bring the big guns."
Back to top Go down
Leon Ford

Leon Ford

PostSubject: Re: Robbing the Bank [Anyone]   Robbing the Bank [Anyone] EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:48 pm

Not seeing his daughter Leon, fired multiple shots in the air, suddenly he head John Walter and turned over there and said "Looks like we have a special hostage, a Navy SEAL Captian."
Back to top Go down
Tracy Ford

Tracy Ford

PostSubject: Re: Robbing the Bank [Anyone]   Robbing the Bank [Anyone] EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:58 am

Tracy looked at her Father with a scared and sad face.
Back to top Go down
Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer

CTU Again

PostSubject: Re: Robbing the Bank [Anyone]   Robbing the Bank [Anyone] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:42 am

When the bank was being robbed, I was in the toilet, when one of the gunmen entered I grabbed his neck and slammed him to the wall, took his gun then romoved the airvents cover and entered the airvents.
Back to top Go down
Leon Ford

Leon Ford

PostSubject: Re: Robbing the Bank [Anyone]   Robbing the Bank [Anyone] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:52 am

Leon looked around at his hostages, then he saw Tracy and thought "Why the fuck are you here."
Back to top Go down
Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer

CTU Again

PostSubject: Re: Robbing the Bank [Anyone]   Robbing the Bank [Anyone] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:54 am

Crawling though the airvents I finally afound what I wanted, a view of the situation, so I called 9-11 and told them who I was and how I can help them.
Back to top Go down
Tracy Ford

Tracy Ford

PostSubject: Re: Robbing the Bank [Anyone]   Robbing the Bank [Anyone] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:59 am

Tracy stared at her father hoping he didn't hurt anyone. She mouthed to Leon. "Don't hurt anyone. Please daddy?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer

CTU Again

PostSubject: Re: Robbing the Bank [Anyone]   Robbing the Bank [Anyone] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:01 am

Exitting the vent though another exit I quickly disarmed another gunman then I slowly proceded to take care of Leon.
Back to top Go down
Leon Ford

Leon Ford

PostSubject: Re: Robbing the Bank [Anyone]   Robbing the Bank [Anyone] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:20 am

I mouthed "Depends."
Back to top Go down
Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer

CTU Again

PostSubject: Re: Robbing the Bank [Anyone]   Robbing the Bank [Anyone] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:22 am

Taking out more guards until there were only 3 left, then I fired my gun taking out another two and said to LEon "DOnt even move, if you move I will not hesistate to gun you down."
Back to top Go down
Leon Ford

Leon Ford

PostSubject: Re: Robbing the Bank [Anyone]   Robbing the Bank [Anyone] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:25 am

I turned around and tried to grab my gun.
Back to top Go down
Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer

CTU Again

PostSubject: Re: Robbing the Bank [Anyone]   Robbing the Bank [Anyone] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:26 am

Firing a shot to Leons arm I said "Dont move, somebody get me a chair and a pair of ropes."
Back to top Go down
Tracy Ford

Tracy Ford

PostSubject: Re: Robbing the Bank [Anyone]   Robbing the Bank [Anyone] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:32 am

Some guy jumped up and grabbed a chair and started looking for rope.
Tracy looked up at Jack then Leon.
Back to top Go down
Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer

CTU Again

PostSubject: Re: Robbing the Bank [Anyone]   Robbing the Bank [Anyone] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:36 am

I told the man with the chair to put it in a secluded area then I told Leon to sit on it, when a man came with the rope I took the rope and tied Leon up then I took out a army issued combat knife.
Back to top Go down
Leon Ford

Leon Ford

PostSubject: Re: Robbing the Bank [Anyone]   Robbing the Bank [Anyone] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:38 am

When Leon saw the knife he started scream "DONT COME NEAR ME!"
Back to top Go down
Tracy Ford

Tracy Ford

PostSubject: Re: Robbing the Bank [Anyone]   Robbing the Bank [Anyone] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:43 am

Tracy almost jumped out of her skin when Leon scream.
Back to top Go down
Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer

CTU Again

PostSubject: Re: Robbing the Bank [Anyone]   Robbing the Bank [Anyone] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:45 am

"Now, I wont hurt you if you tell me everything I need, so first what is you're name."
Back to top Go down
Dave Hauser

PostSubject: Re: Robbing the Bank [Anyone]   Robbing the Bank [Anyone] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:04 am

When I saw the knife I quickly said "Mr.Bauer, if you torture who ever this man is you will be violating international humman rights."
Back to top Go down
Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer

CTU Again

PostSubject: Re: Robbing the Bank [Anyone]   Robbing the Bank [Anyone] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:43 am

"This is non of you're buisness Mr who ever you are."
Back to top Go down
Tracy Ford

Tracy Ford

PostSubject: Re: Robbing the Bank [Anyone]   Robbing the Bank [Anyone] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:56 am

Tracy felt a little sorry for Leon so she looked at Jack. "Don't hurt him."
Back to top Go down
Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer

CTU Again

PostSubject: Re: Robbing the Bank [Anyone]   Robbing the Bank [Anyone] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:57 am

"Give me a good reason why, and make it quick, I m kind of busy, I still have to go to the CTU hq latter."
Back to top Go down
Tracy Ford

Tracy Ford

PostSubject: Re: Robbing the Bank [Anyone]   Robbing the Bank [Anyone] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:00 am

Tracy tried to think as her eyes watered. She didn't like her father alot but she didn't want to see him hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robbing the Bank [Anyone]   Robbing the Bank [Anyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

Robbing the Bank [Anyone]
Page 1 of 1