Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ivy Smith

Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 3 Katherine_Heigl_tn

Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)   Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:25 pm

I saw Mac coming, but continued what I was doing. "Hi," I said, without turning to face him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)   Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:33 pm

"hi." I replied and started on my evidence.
A few minutes later I looked up and sighed a little. "You know, sometimes you should talk about certain things, Ivy." I said gently.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)   Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:37 pm

I stopped and looked down for a few moments. If only I had had a penny everytime I had been told that... I looked at him and replied shortly. "Yeah, I've been told that before."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)   Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:31 pm

"Well, then maybe you should listen once in a while. Because it's not gonna help us here, if you keep things that may be of help. No matter if it's helpful for the case, but definitely for the mental well being of my friend and co-worker." I said, meaning her with those last 2 words.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)   Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:48 pm

I looked at him for a second with widened eyes and my mouth opened. I was feeling like when my father or teacher were mad at me. "I don't know anything," I said and shook my head. "I know nothing more that could help the investigations."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)   Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:52 pm

"Good, that I believe." I said in a gentle tone. "Just don't forget that you have people around that you can trust with anything and people who care and listen."
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)   Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:02 pm

I couldn't believe he was talking to me like that. I hadn't had the chance to see this part of him before. I sighed and slightly nodded. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)   Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:05 pm

I flashed a small smile and nodded.
"You're welcome." I said and then got back to the task at hand.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)   Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 7:44 pm

I looked at him with a smile for another few seconds, until going back to what I was doing before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)   Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3