Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Retribution (everyone)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

Retribution (everyone) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:46 pm

Thomas looked over to where Mac, Danny, Jamie and Commissioner Reagan were, knowing that Danny and his boss had a military background like he did, Thomas communicated what he saw inside via hand signals

Last edited by Thomas Kelly on Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

I really hate when people do bad things and blame it on my city.

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:36 pm

Danny understood what Thomas was saying, so did his father Commissioner Reagan and also Jamie knew what was going on. He and the Commissioner would be staying outside and let Danny, Mac and Thomas do the work of freeing Erin.
Danny then looked at Mac, waiting for the signal to get inside, which came soon after he looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:57 pm

seeing the signal, Thomas entered, his gun out and up in front of him, "NYPD, HANDS UP!" he shouted
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:35 pm

"Don't even DARE to move!" I shouted at one of the guys who tried to flee, while I noticed that Erin was only looking at Danny and he was cuffing one of the guys and handed him to the officer and then went to free his sister.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:46 pm

Thomas and two other officers did the same with the rest of the group, at the same time, Erin looked at her brother
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:03 pm

As soon as Danny handed his cuffed guy to one of the other officer that came with them he hurried and freed his sister and pulled her into a hug.
"You okay?" he asked quietly, but worried and she nodded.
Danny lead out of the room to meet Jamie and their father.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:15 pm

"I'm okay Danny" Erin whispered as he held her, at the same time, Thomas got the last of the gang out of the building and to the transport van
Back to top Go down
Joseph Gregor

Russian Mob Boss

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:32 am

Joseph was near by when the NYPD arrived, seeing the uselessness of the germans, Joseph commented "Fucking german dogs." then he thought he might use this opertunity to kill some officers, so he called his mob to wait and position them selves on top of buildings, block the roads, and prepare RPGs to hit them hard.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:05 pm

I felt something was off around us. I didn't know why, but my mind and senses were on alert.
"Stay inside. Something is going on outside." I said to Danny and Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:11 pm

Being a true Blue Blood and having the Reagan instincts Danny had the same feeling. He nodded to Mac and kept Erin at his site, though she was mostly staying behind him, watching the men around her.
"You think someone's waiting outside?" she asked, remembering that the German's said something about a russian guy they were waiting for.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Gregor

Russian Mob Boss

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:18 pm

Getting a call from his men saying that they were position and ready, Joseph then ordered a group to come with him to enter the location and lure the cops out, five minute later all was ready and Joseph fired a RPG in the direction of a NYPD car, then seeing the NYPD commisioner he fired another shot soon after missing, most of the cops where either in their cars heading to the trap or hiding by now, good.
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:30 pm

As soon as Danny heard the shots he and Erin exchanged a quick glance of horror, knowing their father was probably a main target they both worried.
Meanwhile Commissioner Reagan was brought to the car and taken away from the scenes with his youngest son Jamie. Some of the officer came heading inside the building and some were hiding behind the cars.
"I fear we're trapped here, Mac." Danny said to Mac and then looked at Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:45 pm

Thomas looked on top of the buildings and saw a man with an RPG on his shoulder, "Ambush" he said into his radio
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:00 pm

I looked around, seeing the man on the building also, from the inside of the precinct we were stuck in for now. I nodded at Danny's words. For now we were trapped.
"I believe that this man isn't the only one around. If we're dealing with the rusian mob than there are more surrounding this building." I said, obviously not liking this situation.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:28 pm

Thomas nodded in reply, then looked out the window again after the blast, "There a back way out?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:35 pm

I thought for a while. I knew this building from an old case, but it's been a while ago. However I thought that was way out, through a tunnel that lead to an abandoned subway station, but even if this way was still there, there was little chance to get out there.
"If I remember correctly, there was a tunnel leading to the subway station down the street." I said. "But the chance is little that we can get out there."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:13 am

Thomas nodded, "Its the only chance we have" he said to Mac before checking his gun
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:53 am

Henry was in his car when the first RPG was fired, soon after he was taking cover aiming at any mobster he could find, suddenly a RPG hit the car beside him and it blew up, knocking Henry to the ground, getting up Henry saw a group of mobsters walking to them and grabbing his gun he aimed at one of them then they shot him, Henry then fell to the ground, knocked out cold.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:58 am

Thomas heard the gunshot and looked out, seeing Henry on the ground, at the same time, he saw the mobsters, "Call for help, officer down" he said to Mac and Danny, anger in his voice
Back to top Go down
Joseph Gregor

Russian Mob Boss

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:16 am

"Kill them all!" Said Joseph as he took a AK-47 from one of his mobster and walked forward to attack and kill any cop he saw.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:35 am

Thomas saw Joseph coming, "GUN TAKE COVER!" he shouted
Back to top Go down
Joseph Gregor

Russian Mob Boss

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:37 am

Aiming at Thomas Joseph fired a few shots then he continued to walk, hearing a few distant explosions, from that he knew that some cops entered the trap.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:28 am

I was a little overwhelmed by the attack but I kept it inside and thought for a moment.
"We gotta get outta here. That tunnel is the only chance. But we gotta proceed carefully. If they follow us down there, we're lost." I said and walked back into the last interrogation room of the abandoned precinct, Danny and Erin following me, Danny his gun ready just as mine, Erin careful to stay close to us as I opened the small entrance to the tunnel, which was on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Gregor

Russian Mob Boss

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:20 pm

"Wierd they are not breaking out to try and escape, go in and hunt them down!" Shouted Joseph to several mobsters whom preoceeded to head into the abandoned building.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:33 pm

Henry barely got up when a mobster walked past him, quickly aiming at him then shoot, soon falling back to the building and asked Thomas "Got any plan to get out of here alive?" then he saw another group of mobsters coming toward him so he quick crouched, aimed and fired taking out a few mobsters before taking cover agian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Retribution (everyone)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Offices-
Jump to: