Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone]   Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:56 pm

Thomas kept his cool, "You willing to risk that?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone]   Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:59 pm

"You willing to risk your boss' life?" the guy challenged.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone]   Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:07 am

Thomas peeked around the corner, "I'll do what I can to save my boss."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone]   Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:10 am

The guy chuckled. "Bring it on." he taunted. I ramained silent and didn't do anything.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone]   Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:53 am

Thomas holstered his gun, then stepped out into view of the guy holding Mac, his arms out at his sides, "Put your gun down and fight me." he said
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone]   Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:28 pm

"You think I'm goin' to drop my bait? You didn't bring my friend Harry, did you?" the guy hisses, gun still raised at me, but he turned to Thomas, so his back was to the door. I was hoping that Stella would be coming from there as she could take him down easily from there now that he was facing Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone]   Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:35 pm

Thomas looked at the man, "Then I guess your a coward" he said to him, "You have to hide behind someone else to get what you want and use a gun to control people." he continued to taunt
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone]   Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:29 pm

"What? You think I'm a coward? I'm just using him...." the guy stated. "Hm... you want to see your girlfried, Detective Taylor? Why isn't she here to safe you?"
When he said that I had to work hard not to try something.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone]   Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:32 pm

I moved to the other side of the room, I found a little window, I could see the man holding Mac, holding Mac's gun. I wonder what to do now, I can shoot the man from here, but what if that accidently triggers the man to pull the trigger. I could loose Mac.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone]   Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:44 pm

Thomas stood his ground, "And if you kill him, you will over 30,000 armed men on you, all of whom will have an sensitive trigger finger."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone]   Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:50 pm

"You kiddin' me?" the man almost laughs.
But when he finished his reply I got my foot behind his knee and pulled it forward, causing his knee to fold and him to loose his footage, sending us both to the ground, me landing on top of him, but I can roll myself away, as he loosens his grip of me and tries to get my gun back, which he lost when we fell.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone]   Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:52 pm

at the same time, Thomas lounged forward and tackled the guy, pinning him to the ground, "DON'T MOVE" he shouted
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone]   Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:56 pm

I run back to the door of the room and hurry into the room, helping Thomas to cuff the guy.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone]   Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:57 pm

Thomas got the guy's arms behind him as Stella came over, getting his handcuffs out at the same time
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone]   Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:57 pm

I watched Thomas as I got onto my knees, looking around trying to find Stella. I couldn't say anything since I couldn't get the duct tape off my mouth.
The guy tried to fight Thomas off him, but quickly surrendered when he didn't manage to.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone]   Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:58 pm

Thomas held onto the guy as he and Stella got him handcuffed
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone]   Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:00 pm

backup arrived and I quickly go to Mac "are you ok?" I ask and kneel down, gently taking the duct tape off his mouth
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone]   Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:03 pm

I nod when she finally frees me of my gag.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone]   Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:05 pm

at the same time, Thomas took Mac's attacker outside and got him into one of the cars, ignoring his complaints about how tight the handcuffs were
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone]   Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:07 pm

When I removed the duct tape I quickly pull him in a hug
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone]   Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:08 pm

after giving his statement, Thomas went back up and rejoined Mac and Stella, seeing the two embrace each other, he smiled a bit
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone]   Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:12 pm

"Will you be so kind and free me of my own cuffs please?" I gently beg her, just as Thomas walks back in, with a small smile. I give him a small smile back.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone]   Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:15 pm

Thomas nodded to Mac when he smiled at him, he then walked over to his boss and Stella, "Who was that?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone]   Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:23 pm

"Oh um sorry I forgot" I smile and uncuff him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone]   Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:24 pm

Thomas smiled a bit when Stella said that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone]   Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tasered and Taken [Stella, Everyone]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next