Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

I really hate when people do bad things and blame it on my city.

Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:09 pm

"Alright, you heard Stella." Danny said to Jack and they both walk over to Stella, leaving Erin and Linda alone in the breakroom. Danny kisses his wife once more before he left with his oldest son and Stella. "Thank you." Jack said to Stella.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:50 pm

Thomas soon came back, "I believe I have an idea as to were your son is." he said to Danny, "Bethesda Fountain, Central Park"
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:15 pm

Danny looked at Thomas, thinking for a bit and then shook his head.
"Nah, for Bethesda Fountain the traffic was way too loud in the backgroung. I believe it's some place with less people like Pond or somethin'." he said.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:43 pm

Thomas nodded after listening to Danny, "There's only foot traffic in that area" he said
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:55 am

"Yeah, but you still hear the traffic of the city when you're on the street side of that lake." Danny said, knowing that area a little. "Besides, at this time there is no car traffic allowed in Central Park."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 3:59 pm

"Aye" Thomas replied with a slight nod, "We better go over their then" he added
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:57 pm

Danny looked at Stella and then back at Thomas and then nodded.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:39 pm

Thomas nodded back, then headed out to the elevator, as he walked, he got to thinking of Shannon and their kids, how we he react if it was Sara, Colleen, Erin, Bridget, or Patrick?
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:46 pm

Danny stops when he noticed Mac and Eleni now reached them. He still had his worried look on his face and Mac did look worried also.
"Detective Taylor." Danny said as he shook the detective's hand, who was somewhat like a friend to his father.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:53 pm

"Detective Reagan." I said as I greeted Danny. Eleni had only told me that Stella was looking for me, so I didn't know anything about Danny's youngest son being kidnapped by some criminal scum.
"You were looking for me?" I asked Stella.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:11 pm

Thomas stopped and looked at Mac as he spoke to Danny and Stella, not knowing of the relationship between Mac and the Commissioner Reagan
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:30 am

"Yeah... we could use some help, I guess." Danny answered for Stella as she didn't answer. "We're... tryin' to find Sean. My father insisted that you would work this case as I am personally involved." he told him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:32 am

"Your youngest? Damn it..." I cursed in a whisper when Danny told me about his missing son.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:39 pm

Thomas nodded in reply, "We have reason to believe that Danny's son is being held in Central Park." he said to Mac
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:49 pm

"Lets hope he's where you think he is." I said to them.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:45 pm

"Aye" Thomas replied, he then turned to leave
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:20 pm

Of course Stella and I followed Danny and Thomas. Danny wasn't allowed to lead the investigation, so he wasn't allowed to join us if we found his son and had to catch the bad guy. But he was allowed to take care of his son when he was found.
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:24 pm

"Dad? Can we come with you?" Jack asked his father before he turned around to leave. He was just about to tell his son that he couldn't come with them when Linda stepped in.
"Sweetie, we're staying here till they come back." she said and when Jack tried to protest she got a firm grip on him and took him back into the break room to stay with him and Erin.
Danny joined the group and went to Central Park, hoping to find his youngest boy.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:50 pm

upon arrival at Central Park, Thomas parked near The Pond, then got out and looked around a bit before meeting up with the others
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Danny looked around the area, trying to find a place where one could hide a young boy like Sean and then he spied a small cottage hidden by some trees.
"Hey, I'd try the small cottage over there." Danny said pointing to the cottage. He knew that he wasn't allowed to follow them inside.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:55 pm

Thomas looked over and nodded, "Lets go then" he said to Mac and Stella
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:08 pm

"Alright. Let's go." I said and carefully made my way over, together with Thomas, Stella and two other officers.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:09 pm

Thomas had his hand near his gun as they walked over, hoping the boy would be okay
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:23 pm

Inside the cottage was a tied up Sean, who was silence with duct tape. His captor was standing in front of the already frightened boy.
"Ya think your daddy comes to rescue you?" he taunted the kid, who had tears in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:25 pm

outside, Thomas fell back on his SAS training and slowly crept up to the cottage, his hearing becoming more sensitive to what was around him, he could hear the top of his sidearm sliding on the fabric of the holster as he removed it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next