Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Oil (everyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

Black Oil (everyone) Empty
PostSubject: Black Oil (everyone)   Black Oil (everyone) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:07 am

Mulder was looking at the body of a alien abuctee,Mulder then touched the skin, it felt hard as rock then a black oil like substance came out of the body, seeing it, Mulder shouted "Everybody RUN!!!" then the body got up and started choking Mulder.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Black Oil (everyone)   Black Oil (everyone) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:25 am

Stella was standing Next to Fox Mulder and jumped away when he yelled 'everybody run!' she saw the body getting up and jumped on mr Mulder.. "MULDER!" she yelled and stepped closer to help him
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Black Oil (everyone)   Black Oil (everyone) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:04 pm

"Get my gun and shoot him!" SHouted Mulder as he tried to pry the black oil infected humans hands off his throat.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Black Oil (everyone)   Black Oil (everyone) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:14 pm

Can someone die twice? I wonder while getting Mulders gun and shoot the disgusting looking body. luckily it worked and the oil infected human let go of Mulder's throat.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Black Oil (everyone)   Black Oil (everyone) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:24 pm

"Thanks god, knew something was wrong when the the black substance came out, its called purity, a alien susbtance that takes over a person." Said Mulder while inspecting the body, trying to find the black oil, unknow to him it clinged to a blood sample near by.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Black Oil (everyone)   Black Oil (everyone) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:33 pm

"you are sure he won't turn us in those creeps when we touch it?" I wonder, I've never worked with such a substance before. Only head from is once
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

Black Oil (everyone) Katherine_Heigl_tn

PostSubject: Re: Black Oil (everyone)   Black Oil (everyone) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:57 pm

I entered the morgue and seen something like a black liquid on the ground. I didn't know what was that, but it wasn't normal. When I took another few steps, I felt a weird smell. It didn't stink, but it was weird. "What the hell is that?" I asked, covering my nose and my mouth with the hand.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Black Oil (everyone)   Black Oil (everyone) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 5:00 am

"DON"T TOUCH IT!" Shouted Mulder while getting a cup to try and contain the black oil.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Black Oil (everyone)   Black Oil (everyone) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:58 am

"I won't, you don't need to scream," I said. I'd never liked the FBI guys. "So, what is it? Are we all going to turn into aliens or what?"
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Black Oil (everyone)   Black Oil (everyone) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:06 am

"Its a substance called Purity, it takes over our body." Said Mulder then he placed a cup on the black oil.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Black Oil (everyone)   Black Oil (everyone) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:26 pm

"You gotta be kiddin' me!" I laughed mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Black Oil (everyone)   Black Oil (everyone) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:04 pm

"I m not kidding you, Im FBI Special Agen"t Fox Mulder, X-Files, and I investigate the paranormal. said Mulder while continuing to hold the cup on the substance called Purity.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Black Oil (everyone)   Black Oil (everyone) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 5:54 pm

"Oookay..." I said. "Det. Ivy Smith. So, how did that thing get in here?"
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Black Oil (everyone)   Black Oil (everyone) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:44 am

"It came out from the body of the alien abductee over there. " Said Mulder while pointing at the body that was shot, then he made a call, "This is Mulder, I need you over here Scully, its Purity agian, remenber it? good."
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Black Oil (everyone)   Black Oil (everyone) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:48 am

I stood there, just watching Mulder and the body in disbelief. I mean, aliens? It was a strange thing, the oil, but I wasn't even considering his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Black Oil (everyone)   Black Oil (everyone) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:55 am

"Be careful, there might be more of this substance around the place." Said Mulder while looking around.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Black Oil (everyone)   Black Oil (everyone) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:23 am

"Okay, so what are we doing, if we can't touch it?" I said, still mockingly. "We just stay here and look at it?"
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Black Oil (everyone)   Black Oil (everyone) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:35 am

"I have already called for a clean up crew, it the try turning the temperture to max cold, it sometimes kills the substance." Said Mulder whil continuing ot look around the lab for the substance, unknow the him, the oil was on one of his shoes.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Black Oil (everyone)   Black Oil (everyone) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:12 pm

"And if it doesn't, how is Sid gonna examine the body?" I wonder and look around to check if there is anymore black substance around
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Black Oil (everyone)   Black Oil (everyone) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:42 pm

"Good question" Said Mulder then the temperature started to drop, the oil then left Mulders shoes and started to try and leave the room, then a group of men in Hazmat suits arrive and started looking for the oil.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Black Oil (everyone)   Black Oil (everyone) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:54 pm

"this is totally new for me and extremele strange! What do we do now?" I ask while looking at the moving oil
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Black Oil (everyone)   Black Oil (everyone) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:07 pm

I looked at the oil. It was...moving! "What the hell?!" I exclaimed, hiding after Mulder, just like a kid.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Black Oil (everyone)   Black Oil (everyone) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:11 pm

"Thats purity, now do you believe me? ITS OVER HERE!" then a group of men in hazmats ran over and started to spray nitrogen on it. "This should kill it."
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Black Oil (everyone)   Black Oil (everyone) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:32 pm

"I'm still not sure is this kind of alien substance or how you call it," I retorted with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Black Oil (everyone)   Black Oil (everyone) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:26 am

" Believe it or ot it is true." Said Mulder when he went to get a hazmat suit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Oil (everyone)   Black Oil (everyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Oil (everyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Morgue-
Jump to: