Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The soccer field (anyone)

Go down 
+3
Det. Mac Taylor
Det. Thomas Kelly
Ivy Smith
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivy Smith

The soccer field (anyone) - Page 9 Katherine_Heigl_tn

The soccer field (anyone) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:08 pm

"No one scored right now!" I shouted to Stella, without leaving the goal.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:19 pm

"... right well umm if you guys don't mind I'm going to sit down for a moment" I lay my hand on my stomach and walk to the side of the field.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm

I made my way to the other goal and get a good shot, at least I was hoping for as I was close and no one in sight, but that Stella left the game, worries me a bit. I want nothing rather than to ask her if she was okay, but I also wanted to concentrate on the game.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:30 pm

I sit down in the grass and wonder why I actually agreed on playing soccer. I should be able to do everything but.. also take it slow especially now.. I better just watch them play soccer
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:34 pm

As Thomas caught up to me I pass the ball to him before I turn to look at Stella. That she actually just wants to watch now, though she wanted to win this game, worries me, so I quickly made my way over to her.
"What, giving up already?" I tease lightly, though I give her a concerned look.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:37 pm

"I'm not giving up but someone is stopping me from playing.." I pause a moment while I look at you "Mac I'm pregnant..." I explain with a small smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:41 pm

Okay, for a moment you see a Mac Taylor beeing speechless.
"Okay, I guess I'll grant you a break." I say and sit down beside her. Actually I could need a small break, too. "Since when do you know that?" I ask curiously and in a light tone.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:45 pm

"that's so nice of you" I say smiling "I found out yesterday afternoon, I visited the doctor because I skipped my period a couple times I thought it was just because of the stress at work but it wasn't. I wanted to tell you but you were working and I actually went straight to bed after seeing the doctor." I explain "I really wanted to tell you right away but didn't want to tell you over the phone."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:48 pm

"It's okay, Stella. Just... surprised I guess. But I like it better you told me in person than over the phone so as a matter of fact, I am not mad or disappointed or whatever." I say and give her one of my sweet smiles. "Am actually happy to hear that."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:51 pm

"I'm glad about that because well the baby comes quicker than you might think.." I tell him. Honestly I didn't notice being pregnant at all, maybe that's because both Mac and I have been working quite a lot and well since we moved in together I thought I was graining weight because I was actually eating more than usually.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:55 pm

"You mind preparing me for this?" I ask, actually a bit surprised that no one noticed so far. "How long?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:01 pm

"Let's say the baby is kinda small, but healthy, I'm 4 months already.... I was just as surprised as you are now. And well I'm very sorry if you don't want a baby but we can't go back anymore. I really hope Eleni don't mind, and I really do hope for her nobody thinks it's hers.." I tell him, only 5 months left and there will be a little Taylor and well Millie, Mac's mom would be the luckiest grandma ever.. We should also tell her about Eleni but I wanna think about that a bit later
flower
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:11 pm

"Well, I don't mind having a baby with you, Stella. You know, am a family man." I say and smile. Oh yes, my mom's going to be happy now.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:14 pm

"I know you are but we didn't spoke about having another child and well I just wasn't sure for a moment" I smile and pull you in a hug
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:16 pm

I hold her close and kiss her cheek.
"And yet I think it's great, Stella." I whisper.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:20 pm

"I'm glad about that. I think your mom is gonna love you even more when she will find out" I say with a big smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:22 pm

"Ah, she'll love you just as much, Stella." I say and smile. "Are we going to tell her about Eleni?" I dare to ask.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:26 pm

"Há she better does!" I laugh and pull away a little "I think that's fair for both Eleni and Millie don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:29 pm

"Figured that. She's gonna be thrilled." I say and smile. "Do we know if it's a boy or a girl, yet?" I ask curiously. She really got me kinda 'thrilled' already.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:32 pm

"She surely will be" I grin and imagine Millie's face "It's going to be a boy, isn't that great? now we will have a girl and a boy!" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:39 pm

"Boy and girl sounds good to me. But I'd be just as happy if it was another girl. Healthy is all that matters." I say with a loving smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:44 pm

"I know but yet I love the fact that it's going to be a little boy" I smile and give you a quick kiss, knowing there are still people around and Mac doesn't really like kissing in public, me neither honestly
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:46 pm

And yet I keep you captive against me for a little longer, actually not caring about the people around for a moment.
But I give you a loving smile as we pull away.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:51 pm

"We should start thinking of a name!" I say while I rest my head on your shoulder
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:54 pm

"I agree." I say and just hold you close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The soccer field (anyone)
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next