Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella] Empty
PostSubject: Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella]   Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella] EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:02 pm

Stella and I had agreed that we'll share everything, so we shared my apartment for quite some time now. Considering the fact that my apartment was a little bigger than hers, we decided that we wanted to stay here and now call it our apartment. Honestly, I loved the sound of 'coming home to our' apartment. But then I loved Stella very much.
Some weeks ago we had started to do a little wedding planing. It was supposed to be a small wedding, just my mother, the team and a few close friends, as we both didn't want a big wedding. Actually we're both not that kind of people to have a big wedding. Besides, the cost would be much less with our small wedding and yet I knew it will be beautiful.
I was in the living room, kneeling in front of the coffee table and looked at a few magazines that were supposed to help people plan their wedding. I chose to look at some wedding dresses and dresses for the bridemaids.
I said that I would leave that up to Stella, but of course I was curious, so I used the quite moment to look at some very beautiful and yet also modest dresses, though there were a lot that weren't that modest.
I smiled as I tried to picture Stella in a few of those dresses.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella]   Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella] EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:16 pm

I came home from work 30 minutes ago, it was just a little past 4 but I started my shift early. I didn't want to work more than needed now I'm officially moved in with Mac. Mac's or well our apartment is a little over loaded with all my stuff. I had to throw a way a lot though, a lot of furniture but it all went to people which didn't have much money to buy anything new. that honestly made me feel much better, just to know I made people happy with my 'not so old' furniture.

when I got home I took a shower and headed into the kitchen, I didn't need to ask Mac if he wanted coffee, I just knew he'd like it. Yet again i started singing in the kitchen, somehow the kitchen is a place I can sing without feeling embarrassed. I know that my voice isn't that bad but it just never really felt right to sing in front of people. I finished making the coffee and made my way over to the living room.

I see mac kneeling by the coffee table and yet again reading or well watching some pictures in a magazine I bought a couple days after he proposed. I walk up to him and put the mugs down on the table. "did you see anything you like?" I ask while I look down on the magazine
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella]   Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella] EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:23 pm

I heard Stella coming so I wasn't startled and just look up at her and smile.
Oh, I found a lot of things I liked.
"Yeah, a few." I reply. "But also found a few of those princess-like wedding gowns... couldn't even picture you in one of them."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella]   Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella] EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:29 pm

"That's very good because you will never see me in such a thing" I point at one of those princess-like wedding dresses. "It looks so heavy as well" I say with a smile and get up on my feet again, I step closer to the couch and sit down.

"I'm glad to be home" I say in truth. "at 11am I already wanted to leave, all the paperwork was killing me, knowing you would be home before me wasn't helping either" I say and grab my mug of hot coffee. "Did I mention that I don't like the temperature of the lab, it's a way too cold you know.." I say and sigh. "I'm sorry, I have one of those days that I can only complain"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella]   Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella] EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:43 pm

"I see." I say and smirk.
I didn't mind. Sometimes you just have to complain, right? You just have those days at times, that seem to be annoying or never ending. I look down at the dress Stella pointed at and smile a little. Well, they look heavy but there is one little secret behind those dresses, and they actually aren't as heavy as they look.
"Well, besides they look heavy, they're not. They just use farthingales underneath so they look big..." I say quietly. "But I guess you know that already. Besides, they don't really look much like you, this one here does more look like you."
I point my finger on a long white wedding dress, strapless, but modest. The woman on the picture wears a long veil that's just as long as the dress.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella]   Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella] EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:48 pm

"I know but still I don't like them, besides in those dresses your butt looks like 10 times bigger than it actually is, of course if you don't really have a butt than it's a perfect way to make it look like you do" I grin and look in the magazine as you tell me about a dress. "that one indeed looks quite good, ok it looks very good" I smile "Oh and I don't want an expensive dress by the way, you only wear it once in your life and I'd rather have a more expensive honeymoon" I say with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella]   Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella] EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:54 pm

"Yeah I figured as much. Besides... who cares about your butt on your wedding day? Whatever you think it'll look like, you know it'll be beautiful. But there are a few other nice dresses. I leave the choice up to you. Just need to talk about bridesmaid dresses and best men, as the colors should fit." I say in a serious and somewhat eager tone. Okay I've been through this once before and still know a few things about that wedding and the planning it took, so I guess I could use some of that knowledge for our wedding as well.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella]   Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella] EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:57 pm

"Never thought a wedding would need so much time.. can't we just get married in LV Mac... I'm already tired of planning and we just started" I look at you with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella]   Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella] EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:02 am

"Nah, I don't believe that. Besides, it's not that much planning. Just choosing colors for the dresses, choosing the decoration, if needed, choosing the wedding gown and we need a location and need to decide for invitation cards. And that's it. Most of it we do together, just the dresses for you and the bridesmaids is only left for you and the male party is my concern then, though we both should agree." I say and smile. I actually enjoyed planning the wedding, as it actually was a lot of fun. And it wasn't that difficult.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella]   Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella] EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:05 am

It sounds so easy when Mac says it but maybe that's because he has been married before. That thought is somehow a little awkward for me.. I now it's the past and that Claire died but still.. it just feels awkward.. "ok maybe you are right, but it's making me nervous...."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella]   Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella] EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:31 am

I look up at you, a little concerned now.
I know it sounds easy for someone who has been through that, already. Maybe it's that what makes her nervous?
"You don't have to be nervous. And don't worry, Stella. I'll never compare you to Claire." I say quietly, not sure it's what you've been thinking.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella]   Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella] EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:30 pm

"Stop reading my mind Mac" I say with a weak smile and look down in the magazine "Can we maybe um discuss the wedding tomorrow? I had a long day and well I don't feel like doing it now"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella]   Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella] EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:33 pm

"I never said we had to do all that today, but I just was curiously flipping through the magazine. Will you grant me that bit of fun?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella]   Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella] EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:41 pm

"oh yea sure I'll just sit down and let you enjoy the magazines" I say while I shake my head but yet I'm still smiling, which I always do when I'm around Mac
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella]   Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella] EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:51 pm

"Hey, at least those women wear dresses." I tease and put the magazines down onto the small platform unter the table and join you on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella]   Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella] EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:05 pm

"haha very funny Mac" I frown "I wouldn't let you look in such a magazine" I grin and snuggle closer to you
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella]   Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella] EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:27 pm

"You sure?" I tease. "Wouldn't even want to look at some of those mega-breast-oh-so-sexy women, so don't worry."
I wrap my arm around your shoulders and hold you close, placing a tender kiss on top of your head.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella]   Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella] EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:56 pm

"mega-breast-oh-so-sexy women huh...." I look at you and raise my eyebrow "you have to do it with me Taylor! if you like it or not" I smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella]   Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella] EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:21 pm

"That was meant ironically, Stella. I'd rather have you than those." I say.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella]   Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella] EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:23 pm

"I know you meant it ironically, You better rather have me or you can blow off the wedding" I grin and kiss your cheek
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella]   Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella] EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:25 pm

"You're killing me at times, do you know that?" I ask playfully.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella]   Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella] EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:31 pm

"I know I do, you have a problem with that?" I smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella]   Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella] EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:34 pm

"Ναι; δεν θέλω να πεθάνω." I reply and tease you with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella]   Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella] EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:40 pm

"haha well we all die some time καρδια μου!" I say while I laugh at his lovely american accent when he tries to speak Greek
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella]   Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella] EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:44 pm

"I know... but I don't want my death be blamed on you, Stella."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella]   Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella] Empty

Back to top Go down

Wedding Plans and Έλληνες [Stella]
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next