Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What up Cuz? (Dan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dan Taylor
Founder & admin
Founder & admin
Dan Taylor

What up Cuz? (Dan) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What up Cuz? (Dan)   What up Cuz? (Dan) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:13 pm

-Katrina ! If he really needs you, don't you think he would make effort to never hurt you ? Comon ! If he needs someone, it would be a doctor ! You can trust me, come here, I'll take care of you...

I looked at her sadly. I wanted to help her so much !
Back to top Go down
https://csi-ny-rpg.rpg-board.net
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: What up Cuz? (Dan)   What up Cuz? (Dan) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:32 pm

I look down and sigh. "Dan I can't." I know he's going to be disappointed in me, but I don't know what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Dan Taylor
Founder & admin
Founder & admin
Dan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: What up Cuz? (Dan)   What up Cuz? (Dan) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:10 am

-But why... ? Nobody's asking to get hurt by anyone in this life.... Tell me why, I know it's not because he needs someone... At least, I want to know to be able to protect you as much as I can !

I coudn't understand why she wanted to stay there so much instead of coming with me in my appartment. I looked at her, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: What up Cuz? (Dan)   What up Cuz? (Dan) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:43 am

I sigh and look at him then get up to leave.
Back to top Go down
Dan Taylor
Founder & admin
Founder & admin
Dan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: What up Cuz? (Dan)   What up Cuz? (Dan) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:08 pm

I followed her. I wasn't understanding why she dosen't want to get some help.

-Katrina, you came here to ask me something, to tell me about someting. Want do you want me to do to give you a hand ? I'll try to make my best to do it, even if it's not what I want to do. But please, let me help you...
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: What up Cuz? (Dan)   What up Cuz? (Dan) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:54 am

I turn to him and look at him. "I didn't ask for your help Dan. I came here because I have nowhere to go tonight OK? I will not leave my father because I know he's sick and I want to help him."
Back to top Go down
Dan Taylor
Founder & admin
Founder & admin
Dan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: What up Cuz? (Dan)   What up Cuz? (Dan) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:05 pm

I looked at her, sad for her. She was there only because she had nowhere to go for the night. I stoped saying anything about this story, went to her and gave her a hug. I felt sorry.

"Okay... I'm sorry about that. You know, if one day you do need help, just come to me. I will always be at your side to help and protect you. For now, if you have nowhere to go, you can maybe sleep here or just stay with me a couple of hours, watching a movie or playing video game..."
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: What up Cuz? (Dan)   What up Cuz? (Dan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:02 am

I stared at him not sure what to say, I hated being hurt by my father, but I love him. "Dan please try to understand, I do love dad thats why I can't just leave him, and I don't want to drag family into this, I'm sorry I even told you." I said not trying to be mean, but still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What up Cuz? (Dan)   What up Cuz? (Dan) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What up Cuz? (Dan)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: Out of work :: Apartments :: Dan Taylor's home-
Jump to: