Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hates being the new Kid (everybody)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Faith Marshell

Faith Marshell

Hates being the new Kid (everybody) Empty
PostSubject: Hates being the new Kid (everybody)   Hates being the new Kid (everybody) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:19 pm

Faith had to catch the bus this morning cause her mom had to go into work early. Faith walked into the school to her locker she got out a bit of paper with the locker number and code to unlock it. She opened the locker and placed a few things in the locker.

Last edited by Faith Marshell on Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Hates being the new Kid (everybody)   Hates being the new Kid (everybody) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:02 pm

Sara was walking in when she saw a new girl near her locker, she walked over and stood next to her, "Hello" she said, "First day?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Faith Marshell

Faith Marshell

PostSubject: Re: Hates being the new Kid (everybody)   Hates being the new Kid (everybody) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:11 pm

Faith turned to face a girl "Hi yeah first day" she said and smiled at her "im Faith Marshell" She smiled at the girl
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Hates being the new Kid (everybody)   Hates being the new Kid (everybody) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:15 pm

Sara nodded, then smiled, "Sara Kelly" she replied, introducing herself, "Welcome to St. Basil" she added while adjusting her backpack
Back to top Go down
Faith Marshell

Faith Marshell

PostSubject: Re: Hates being the new Kid (everybody)   Hates being the new Kid (everybody) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:19 pm

"thank you" She grinned shutting the locker and placed her bag on her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Hates being the new Kid (everybody)   Hates being the new Kid (everybody) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:21 pm

"What class you have?" Sara asked as she stood back from Faith's locker
Back to top Go down
Faith Marshell

Faith Marshell

PostSubject: Re: Hates being the new Kid (everybody)   Hates being the new Kid (everybody) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:39 pm

Faith looked at her timetable "history" she told her "that be fun" she said sarcastically she didnt like History she hated history when she lived in england
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Hates being the new Kid (everybody)   Hates being the new Kid (everybody) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:44 pm

Sara nodded, "I have that class" she replied, "Its not that bad" she said in a supportive tone
Back to top Go down
Faith Marshell

Faith Marshell

PostSubject: Re: Hates being the new Kid (everybody)   Hates being the new Kid (everybody) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:47 pm

"oh thats okay then" she smiled "My old history teacher went on and on and it was boring to be honest" she smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Hates being the new Kid (everybody)   Hates being the new Kid (everybody) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:48 pm

Sara smiled when Faith said that to her, "I know how that can be" she replied, "This guy is not like that at all."
Back to top Go down
Faith Marshell

Faith Marshell

PostSubject: Re: Hates being the new Kid (everybody)   Hates being the new Kid (everybody) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:01 pm

Faith shifted a bit "oh thats good then" She smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Hates being the new Kid (everybody)   Hates being the new Kid (everybody) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:25 pm

Sara nodded, then started to walk over to the classroom, "Your accent: English?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Faith Marshell

Faith Marshell

PostSubject: Re: Hates being the new Kid (everybody)   Hates being the new Kid (everybody) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:38 pm

"yeah" She nodded "were from London My mum got transfered to New York in her job" Faith started "i kind of liked the other Place she was at they knew she had a daughter and they didnt mind me going there but mum a bit timid with her new job" Faith told her
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Hates being the new Kid (everybody)   Hates being the new Kid (everybody) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:10 am

"Cool" Sara replied, "My dad is from Ireland" she replied, "As were my mom's parents, so her and I have a slight Irish accent." Sara added
Back to top Go down
Faith Marshell

Faith Marshell

PostSubject: Re: Hates being the new Kid (everybody)   Hates being the new Kid (everybody) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:13 am

Faith nodded "I don't know my dad my mom don't talk about him much because she gets upset" she explained
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Hates being the new Kid (everybody)   Hates being the new Kid (everybody) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:19 am

Sara nodded as she walked into the classroom, "What does your mom do?" she asked, walking to her seat
Back to top Go down
Faith Marshell

Faith Marshell

PostSubject: Re: Hates being the new Kid (everybody)   Hates being the new Kid (everybody) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:35 am

Faith followed Sara "she a detective deals with crime scene investigation" Faith told her sitting down
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Hates being the new Kid (everybody)   Hates being the new Kid (everybody) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:28 am

Sara sat next to her, "Get out, my mom and dad are detectives with csi too." she replied
Back to top Go down
Faith Marshell

Faith Marshell

PostSubject: Re: Hates being the new Kid (everybody)   Hates being the new Kid (everybody) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:58 pm

Faith looked at Sara "Really as within thee NYPD?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Hates being the new Kid (everybody)   Hates being the new Kid (everybody) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:27 pm

Sara nodded, "Yep" she replied, getting her book out of her backpack
Back to top Go down
Faith Marshell

Faith Marshell

PostSubject: Re: Hates being the new Kid (everybody)   Hates being the new Kid (everybody) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:29 pm

Faith smiled getting everything out her bag "awsome"
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Hates being the new Kid (everybody)   Hates being the new Kid (everybody) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:36 pm

Sara smiled as well as the class started, Sara paid close attention, taking notes as she listened
Back to top Go down
Faith Marshell

Faith Marshell

PostSubject: Re: Hates being the new Kid (everybody)   Hates being the new Kid (everybody) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:41 pm

Faith Paid attention to her history teacher and made notes
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Hates being the new Kid (everybody)   Hates being the new Kid (everybody) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:10 am

Sara was doing the same, as she did, a guy sitting in the back shot spit wads at her and Faith, hitting both of them
Back to top Go down
Faith Marshell

Faith Marshell

PostSubject: Re: Hates being the new Kid (everybody)   Hates being the new Kid (everybody) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:47 pm

Kayla felt something hit her she turned around and stared at the guy behind them "Whats your Problem" she snapped
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hates being the new Kid (everybody)   Hates being the new Kid (everybody) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hates being the new Kid (everybody)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: Out of work :: School places-
Jump to: