Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Hostage crisis(Everyone)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
John Walter

A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:05 pm

Suddenly another black van pulled up and then it blew up beside several officers. "What the hell." said John and Brandon together.

Last edited by John Walter on Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:26 pm

The explosion came suddenly and there was no time to seek cover. Luckily I wasn't too close to the van and just got blown to the ground, getting my a contusion on my wrist and a few scratches and luckily Thomas and Mac were close to me and didn't get hurt too bad either.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:16 pm

Thomas looked over after the explosion died down, he got his gun ready in case anything happened
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:18 pm

I got up from the floor my own gun now in my hand and looked around.
"Only the beginning, huh?" I uttered somewhat shocked.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:26 pm

"Aye" Thomas replied as he looked around, then back at Haylen
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:27 pm

"I wonder if this is ever going to end... What now?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:40 pm

"I'm not sure lass" Thomas replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:47 pm

I nod and just watch out as I carefully made my way over to the van.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:37 pm

Thomas did the same, scanning the area around them
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:11 am

John got up and ordered the SEAL's to follow him,"How many of our men are down?" then John saw a truck pass unknow to him was that it was full of hostages and terrorist, a SUV the pulled up and a group of terrorist rushed out with human sheilds, they quick surronded the SEAL Team, petty officer Brandon tried to resist but was shot dead.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:18 pm

I quickly hid behind one of the police cars, gun ready and watched the terrorists and the hostages, most of them scared, innoncent citizens that were at the wrong time on a wrong place. I felt my stomach tighten as I watched the extremists threatening the SEALs and the hostages. I look over at Thomas and then as John.
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:41 pm

John was now surronded by terrorist, the only thing he could do was stay calm and trust his allies, what petty officer Brandon was pure stupidity and cowardice, try to resist and endanger the civilians for his own life.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:00 pm

I wasn't really sure what to do now. What started with a simple hostage situation was now turning into a nightmare and I hadn't that much experience, yet. So I just looked at Thomas with an iquiring look on my face and frown.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:57 pm

Thomas looked at Haylen, then back at the group, the terrorists had not seen them, which would work to his advantage, "Haylen, get one of the flash bangs." he said to her in a low voice
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:24 pm

I nodded and carefully sneaked to the van, getting what we needed and then quickly got back to Thomas. Luckily no one saw us, yet.
"Anything else?" I whispered as I handed him one of the flash bangs a second one carefully held in my hands just in case.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:53 pm

"No, stay here" Thomas replied, he then went to find a better position, once there, he armed the flash bang, then tossed it into the crowd, taking cover after he did, the device went off and that is when Thomas made his move
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:00 pm

I did what Thomas told me and waited till he would tell me to make a move. Meanwhile I watched the groub after the flash bang went off.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:56 pm

Thomas ran in and attacked the extremists, taking them out one at a time while they were disoriented
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:59 pm

I watched Thomas for a few minutes and quickly got his plan. I took the weapon and started to attack the enemy, one by one, using the fact that they were surprised and disorientated. But I didn't leave my hiding spot.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:05 pm

the leader of the group managed to get away, Thomas saw him and gave chase
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:07 pm

After the hostages and other officers were free again I noticed that Thomas chased the person who seemed to be the leader. Since no one else moved I quickly checked my gun and followed after them, taking another route to block the man's way.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:12 pm

the man kept running from Thomas, shooting at the same time, Thomas returned fire as well as he ran, "This lad is good, but not that good" he said to himself
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:14 pm

I was hidden by a container and watched as the man and Thomas came closer. Before they reached my hiding spot I stepped out, gun aimed at the fleeing extremist.
"STOP!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:27 pm

the extremest turned and looked at Haylen, smirking a bit, "A woman?" he said, a measure of disgust in his voice, at the same time, Thomas slowed down his run and slowly came up behind him
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:29 pm

"A woman and a very angry one, because YOU RUINED MY DAY OFF!" I hissed in an angry tone. "Now drop your gun!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Hostage crisis(Everyone)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next