Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LTC Sarah Mackenzie

LTC Sarah Mackenzie

Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:04 pm

Stella Bonasera wrote:
"Maybe some days off would actually help you getting around here"

Am I seriously saying that? the person who actually refused to take a week of when she was new here in New York.
I know it's better to make friends around here but I guess I was scared, Still am actually. Letting people in my life again is really hard after everything that happened.

"Some days off would help, or maybe I just need sleep, I haven't slept well for awhile. "

She seemed a bit intimidated by Me in a way, maybe its my uniformed look and posture? I didn't know,whatever it is, I know she's a good person from with in.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:32 pm

Spoken about sleep... I could use some as well...

"Same here, I think I forgot where we need sleep for"

Why is she looking at me like she can look through me? It's a little bit annoying actually...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
LTC Sarah Mackenzie

LTC Sarah Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:36 pm

Stella Bonasera wrote:
Spoken about sleep... I could use some as well...

"Same here, I think I forgot where we need sleep for"

Why is she looking at me like she can look through me? It's a little bit annoying actually...

As a lawyer/attorney in the JAG Corps, I have a tendancy of being able to see through people,I know when its the truth,and I know when its not,when I sleep i sometimes dream of visions.

"You seem so well put and stable, how do you do that?"

I asked because I felt she went through things I went through sometimes, emotions over cases.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 10:42 pm

well put and stable huh... Thank god she can't look into my head.. otherwise she would know I'm about to break down..

"Honestly I don't know"
I really didn't know.. tough on the outside but inside so fragile
Back to top Go down
LTC Sarah Mackenzie

LTC Sarah Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:02 am

Stella Bonasera wrote:
well put and stable huh... Thank god she can't look into my head.. otherwise she would know I'm about to break down..

"Honestly I don't know"
I really didn't know.. tough on the outside but inside so fragile

I am guessing she knows I can read people, I know she's hiding deep problems with in,
You know I'll stop my lawyer act now and act normal.

"It makes me think of this one time, when I was driving home from work, I had alot on my mind that day, I lost sight of my attention while driving, and, I ended up getting into a bad car accident, my car was completely totaled but I still made it out alive.."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:14 am

I listened to them quitelely. I drank my coffe. I was tired to but I could not sleep if I was not with my angel as I decided to call her. I was a Stell-addict now.
Then she talked about this car accident.

-Oh Gosh... So had you lots of troubles after that ?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:18 am

"oh! I'm glad you made it out alive!"

she must have been through a lot, something we have in common, some really bad memories come back into my head when I hear something that shouldn't have happened. I don't think I can face another terrible moment again... Of course I have Mac now, who makes me feel much stronger, But still It's going to be really hard. let's hope I never have to face something like those memories again...
Back to top Go down
LTC Sarah Mackenzie

LTC Sarah Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:19 am

Lt Mac Taylor wrote:
I listened to them quitelely. I drank my coffe. I was tired to but I could not sleep if I was not with my angel as I decided to call her. I was a Stell-addict now.
Then she talked about this car accident.

-Oh Gosh... So had you lots of troubles after that ?

"Yes, I had troubles to deal with, I just think of alot,being emotional with some cases I find it normalbut then when it piles up with your personal life, it destroys you in a way. "

I took another sip of my coffee, and I looked out the window view and noticed the rain dripping,hearing the drops impact with a rhythm of a sound.
Back to top Go down
LTC Sarah Mackenzie

LTC Sarah Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:22 am

Stella Bonasera wrote:
"oh! I'm glad you made it out alive!"

she must have been through a lot, something we have in common, some really bad memories come back into my head when I hear something that shouldn't have happened. I don't think I can face another terrible moment again... Of course I have Mac now, who makes me feel much stronger, But still It's going to be really hard. let's hope I never have to face something like those memories again...

"I have been through alot, I was lucky to make it out alive, if I wasn't a marine, I don't think I'd be able to build this mentality to hold myself."

Now the rain starts falling and it pounds the pavement of the concrete streets with a tone that repeats it self...
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:32 am

"I'm glad you became a marine then!"

I smile and couldn't stop myself from thinking about what happened with Frankie..
It made me want to scream and cry! but I can't cry or scream in here.. I have to stay calm...

"excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom"

I quickly leave to the bathroom..
Back to top Go down
LTC Sarah Mackenzie

LTC Sarah Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:35 am

Stella Bonasera wrote:
"I'm glad you became a marine then!"

I smile and couldn't stop myself from thinking about what happened with Frankie..
It made me want to scream and cry! but I can't cry or scream in here.. I have to stay calm...

"excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom"

I quickly leave to the bathroom..

"Thank you, carry on your business to the restroom ma'am."

Since she's off to the restroom I sit across from another Marine, he looks familiar, and I wonder why..hmmm
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:57 am

I want to get out of here... go home... do nothing... don't think... don't feel anything.. just NOTHING....
but here I am in the bathroom of a café... perfect... just what I need...

I look into the mirror.. I see a terrible thin person in front of me, what did I do to myself...
it's getting worse each day.. I can't take care of myself... every day I feel weaker and weaker..

I need to find a way to stop all this.. I want to be happy!
Back to top Go down
LTC Sarah Mackenzie

LTC Sarah Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:02 am

Stella Bonasera wrote:
I want to get out of here... go home... do nothing... don't think... don't feel anything.. just NOTHING....
but here I am in the bathroom of a café... perfect... just what I need...

I look into the mirror.. I see a terrible thin person in front of me, what did I do to myself...
it's getting worse each day.. I can't take care of myself... every day I feel weaker and weaker..

I need to find a way to stop all this.. I want to be happy!

Its been awhile since she's been gone, I excuse myself from the lieutenant in front of me,
I went to the rest room, and found her feeling out of daze, was it something I said i wondered,

"Stella, Are you alright? was it something I said?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:10 am

"no, no it's not you. It's me, don't worry about it I'm not feeling too well"

I want to go home... I feel like a little child who wanted to go home to her mommy and daddy...
But I knew there wouldn't be a mom or dad waiting for me... Mac is the only think I have, of course my friend as work...
I just wish I had a mom to talk to and a dad who taught me how to defend myself in front of others..
Back to top Go down
LTC Sarah Mackenzie

LTC Sarah Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:19 am

Stella Bonasera wrote:
"no, no it's not you. It's me, don't worry about it I'm not feeling too well"

I want to go home... I feel like a little child who wanted to go home to her mommy and daddy...
But I knew there wouldn't be a mom or dad waiting for me... Mac is the only think I have, of course my friend as work...
I just wish I had a mom to talk to and a dad who taught me how to defend myself in front of others..

"Are you sure? I'm not going to leave you in here, you have other things to look forward too then drown in the pasts. "

I know its something from the Past that made her feel uneasy, As a lawyer, I don't leave a case until its closed. Maybe I'll do the same for her, I won't leave her in the restroom until she brightens up with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:35 am

"I'm sorry"

I wipe away a tear, I don't want to cry please not now, not here, not ever!
she was right there were still good things coming up in the future.

"you are right" I admit but still it doesn't change the fact that I want to go home.....
Back to top Go down
LTC Sarah Mackenzie

LTC Sarah Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:44 am

Stella Bonasera wrote:
"I'm sorry"

I wipe away a tear, I don't want to cry please not now, not here, not ever!
she was right there were still good things coming up in the future.

"you are right" I admit but still it doesn't change the fact that I want to go home.....

"It's fine, You shouldn't be apologizing, can I help you with anything?"

I ask because its my duty to help a citizen, I'm a Marine, I don't only protect our country but the citizens I encounter. She has tears dripping down her face,I wonder if I can do anything to help her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:56 am

Oh my God. I was worrying. They were not coming back.
I had to check. My Stella may have felt bad when we talked about sad memories.
I went to the woment bathrooom door and knocked.

-Stell' Everything's okay ? If you're not well we could have a coffee with Sarah an other time...

I wanted to see Mackenzie again. Something in her remained me someone but who ? Maybe I had already met her but i did not remeber.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:02 am

before I was able to say something to Sarah I heard Mac's voice asking if I was okay

quickly I wiped away my tears looked in the mirror, Damn I look like a mess how can I come out of here without making Mac even more worried?

"I...I'm fine"
damn now I can't even talk normally.... GREAT...
Back to top Go down
LTC Sarah Mackenzie

LTC Sarah Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:11 am

Lt Mac Taylor wrote:
Oh my God. I was worrying. They were not coming back.
I had to check. My Stella may have felt bad when we talked about sad memories.
I went to the woment bathrooom door and knocked.

-Stell' Everything's okay ? If you're not well we could have a coffee with Sarah an other time...

I wanted to see Mackenzie again. Something in her remained me someone but who ? Maybe I had already met her but i did not remeber.

Before I even know it, Mac knocks on the door,
He seems so familiar, I'll ask him when things are going normal again,

"Mac, I know this sounds weird, but can you come inside?"
Back to top Go down
LTC Sarah Mackenzie

LTC Sarah Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:15 am

Stella Bonasera wrote:
before I was able to say something to Sarah I heard Mac's voice asking if I was okay

quickly I wiped away my tears looked in the mirror, Damn I look like a mess how can I come out of here without making Mac even more worried?

"I...I'm fine"
damn now I can't even talk normally.... GREAT...

Oh my god, I think its my fault just talking about memories, why am I always good at making people feel sad.happy,mad or even guilty? oh right I am a Lawyer ... I should have not said a word at all.

"Stella, if its something I talked about,then I am sorry for that, I get carried away sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:18 am

-Of course I can.

If she asked me to enter it meant that Stella didn't feel good at all. I pushed the door and entered in. When I saw Stella behaviouring in this way I immediately came to her to take her in my arms, to protect her.

-Stell' What's wrong ?
Back to top Go down
LTC Sarah Mackenzie

LTC Sarah Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:23 am

He walked in, and I saw a reflection in his eyes, that lit Stella's mind,
I think I may remember who he is now, I think,

"Thanks for coming in, I feel she is more comfortable with you."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:31 am

He takes me in his strong arms and I just had to fight really hard to hold back my tears

"I just got those memories back from him grabbing my hair,, pushing me against the wall, hitting so I fall, laying in that tub, seeing the knife, running away, the gun and.. and... he's laying on the ground and I'm falling on the ground" I burst out in tears, I can't hold them back anymore.. tears are running down my cheeks, everything gets blurry

"I want to go home" I cry into his neck
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:37 am

-Chut Stella.... That's okay. I'm there.... Nobody will hurt you again...

She then cryed. I passed my hand on her back tenderly and kissed her forehead

-Okay, we're going to go home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next