Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:09 am

I glare playfully at Mac. "Don't shank your head at us, we're teenagers."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:32 am

"Huh? I think he's my twin brother?" I asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:58 am

"Well duh! But he's a teenager at heart." I say with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:11 am

"That's true." I said and smirk.
Back to top Go down
Dan Taylor
Founder & admin
Founder & admin
Dan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:50 am

-Hey hey, and you're too older my brother ! You should do something more than only sleep and work. Try some video games and some sports. I can teach you how to skate hehehe. I will not forget to patch you enough to not get hurt.

I sat on the chair and ordered a beer.
Back to top Go down
https://csi-ny-rpg.rpg-board.net
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:53 pm

"Huh? Thanks. Not the video game type and I already found my sports, bro. I'm running, did you forget?"
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:43 pm

"Children stop it" I say rolling my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:46 pm

"He's my brother I'm allowed to tease him." I say and fake a pout.
Back to top Go down
Dan Taylor
Founder & admin
Founder & admin
Dan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:41 pm

-Yeah, I know you're running, but I'm not considering it as a sport... Its just... running.... You should try skate board or maybe surf ! I'm sure you would like to try something different than "running".

I turned my eyes to Katrina and made a smile. Y'a, Mac is allowed to tease me, but I am able to do it as well. We were both two child where we was together. Nobody can stop us, even Stella Bonasera !

-Ya. But don't forget we're twins Mac. If you can tease me, you know I can do it as well.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:17 pm

"Well, tease me all ya want, bro. But still won't try skating and don't ya even think about me on a skate board... I'm sure I'd be embarressing." I said with a small grin. Me on a skate board? Huh, am way too old for that, ain't I?
Back to top Go down
Dan Taylor
Founder & admin
Founder & admin
Dan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:34 am

-Never comment on something you never tried my brother ! So you're gonna try skate board today with your favorite twin brother ! Don't worry, I know how to do some skate bording, so I'll make sure you're not gonna get hurt.

I started to drink my beer after I said what I had to say to Mac. I made a wink to Katrina.

-Poor Mac... If you don't you're gonna be a chicken for the rest of your life !
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:40 pm

"Maybe I rather am a chicken than get into trouble. Trust me, it'll ruin my image and I'll die of embarressment." I said, still not convinced on trying that sort of thing. "Besides... that's more something for people at Kat's age... not mine."
Back to top Go down
Dan Taylor
Founder & admin
Founder & admin
Dan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:07 am

-Theres no ages for trying something Mac, and we don't care about others. Your image will stay like it is right now because nobody than us will be playing in a park. I won't invite all the world to watch you do skate board. Anyway, we'll not play like Tony Hawk ! Just skate a little on flat ground so you'll not hurt yourself too much.

Eh... He's not gonna win this fight, I know that. I'm a so stubborn brother, but oh well. Thats mom's fault hahahaha ! I'm joking.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:27 am

"Oh yeah, because parks are empty in New York, are you kiddin' me? Am not going to even set a foot on a skate board." I insisted. Oh, he's not going to get me to do this, no way.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:01 pm

I wasn't listening to a word they were saying I was to busy flirting with this really hot guy a few tables away.
Back to top Go down
Dan Taylor
Founder & admin
Founder & admin
Dan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:31 am

-Oh yes, you will !

I looked around and lost Katrina in my field of vision. I was looking for her and looked at Mac for a second.

-Where's Katrina ? I thought she was over here a second ago.... ?

I saw her at another table flirting with someone.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:44 am

After getting the guy's number and a date I walk back over to the table and sit down.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:05 am

I just shook my head at Dan's word. Oh no, never will I set a foot on a skateboard.
Back to top Go down
Dan Taylor
Founder & admin
Founder & admin
Dan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:30 pm

-Got some chances with the guy over there ? How is he ?

I was so curious. I wasn't like doing the so-annoying-daddy with Katrina. I was more like her friend. So I was curious about the man she was talking to some minutes ago. I looked over Mac and made a smile. Oh yeah, you will put your beautiful little feet on a skateboard my dear !

Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:31 pm

I noticed his look at me and my eyes just say no. I knew what he was thinking. No way. Mac Taylor would never do skate boarding. But I concentrated on what Katrina would answer.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:33 pm

"He's good and we got a date for tonight. I've been here a week and had nine dates." I smile.
Back to top Go down
Dan Taylor
Founder & admin
Founder & admin
Dan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:27 am

-You're better than I am ! I can't get nine dates in a week end. More like nine dates in thirdy years ! God, you're awesome !

I took a look to Mac and made a smile. Don't think I'm gonna give up brother ! If you think about that, thats would mean you don't know me enough ! You'll go on this freaking skateboard, no matter what ! I'll push you to do it if I need to, but trust, you'll put your beautiful feet on a skateboard !

-Hey Katrina, what to try some skateboard ? I want to let Mac try something new today.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:35 am

"Man I rock skateboarding. And I'm hotter then you thats why I date more." I joke.
Back to top Go down
Dan Taylor
Founder & admin
Founder & admin
Dan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:47 am

-Hahaha I think your age is helping you alot ! I'm too old for womens now.

I stood up and looked at Mac. I won. You dont have any choice to follow us to the skate park and play with us with skateboard !

-Ya ! Well, I want to show Mac how to skate, I think he'll like it, even is he's saying he don't want to try it.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:08 am

I smile and give Mac the puppy face. "Please try." I say to Mac.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next