Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waiting on results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

Waiting on results Empty
PostSubject: Waiting on results   Waiting on results EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:57 pm

Shannon had just entered DNA evidence she had collected into the computer and was now waiting for the results to come up, while waiting, she thought about the case, then her family, it was was of the many things that helped her deal with what she saw on a day to day basis, the main thing that helped was her faith, at the same time, she started to sing to himself, gently tapping her fingers on the table, "Come on" she said out loud to no one in particular
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

Waiting on results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting on results   Waiting on results EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:46 pm

I just entered the lab as Shannon said "Come on" and was tapping her fingers onto the table before her.
"Analysis computer not fast enough, Shannon?" I asked her with a happy grin.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

Waiting on results Empty
PostSubject: Re Waiting on results   Waiting on results EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:57 pm

Shannon looked up at Haylen, "That is an understatement" she replied, smiling a bit at the same time, "Wasn't the lab supposed to get a grant for new computers this year?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

Waiting on results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting on results   Waiting on results EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:01 pm

My smile changed into a small frown. It was true, the lab was supposed to get new equipment and new computers but so far nothing happened. Even Adam had been slightly complaining the other day.
"Mac said Sinclair didn't get the money on time and we'd have to wait another months... at least." I said as I sat down in front of another computer to check some results for Mac.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

Waiting on results Empty
PostSubject: Re Waiting on results   Waiting on results EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:06 pm

Shannon nodded, "I see" she replied while looking back at the screen, it still wasn't done yet
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

Waiting on results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting on results   Waiting on results EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:07 pm

"Can you imagine that even Adam complained the other day?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

Waiting on results Empty
PostSubject: Re Waiting on results   Waiting on results EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:14 pm

Shannon smiled, "I can" she replied, looking back at Haylen, at the same time, the search was finally over, "Thank goodness" she said while printing the results
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

Waiting on results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting on results   Waiting on results EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:17 pm

"Lucky you." I smiled as I watched her priting her results and still entered some stuff to the computer and then pressed the enter button onm y keyboard to let the computer start searching for the person the DNA I had belonged to.
I knew it could take a while, but I then I also had some other stuff to do and so I checked some reports I wrote while I waited, checking the screen every once a while.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

Waiting on results Empty
PostSubject: Re Waiting on results   Waiting on results EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:24 pm

Shannon looked over the results, then went to inform Mac and Stella of what she had found
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waiting on results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting on results   Waiting on results Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting on results
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Crime lab-
Jump to: