Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sara's confirmation (anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

Sara's confirmation (anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:55 am

Sara sat in one of the pews at St. Patrick's Cathedral, looking at the crucifix that was behind the altar, in her hands was a card of St. Brigid of Kildare, the saint she had chosen while in RCIA, Thomas and Shannon were with her, but they were meeting with the priest, so she was alone in the church at this time, but she felt safe here, she looked at the prayer on the card, crossed herself, then said the prayer, first in English, then Irish like her mom and dad taught her
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:38 pm

I walked down the aisle of the church, quietly and saw Sara praying. It was her Confirmation and I decided to be there and see how she was doing.
I admired the young woman for her faith and strength and I knew that she'd be a good detective one day, just like her parents. I quietly walked to the front of the church and took a seat on the first bench and waited till Sara finished.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:46 pm

Sara soon finished, then sat up, she sensed that someone was behind her, "Uncle Mac, is that you?" she asked, her voice still low, but loud enough to be heard
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:02 am

I was surprised how well she could sense who was behind her without even turning around to prove it. I slowly walk up to her and place my hand on the small of her back.
"I am." I praised gently.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:19 am

Sara smiled, then stood up and hugged Mac, a smile on her face at the same time, "What brings you here?" she asked after pulling back
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:29 am

"Actually it's just you. Confirmation is quite a big event as far as I know." I replied with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:41 am

Sara nodded, "Indeed it is" the young girl replied, the saint card still in her hand, "The hardest part was learning Latin." she confessed
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:31 pm

"I believe that instantly." I told her, knowing how long it took me to learn all those latin names in science and even today I don't know them all.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:12 pm

Sara smiled, then placed the card in her pants pocket, "Ever thought of joining?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:21 pm

"Well... I do come here sometimes. Came a lot after Claire died, but... never really thought about being that much religious. I was when I was at your age, before I joint the Marines." I said in a low tone, a bit of sadness adding to my voice as I mentioned Claire.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:48 pm

Sara listened to Mac, "What made you stop coming?" she asked in a gentle tone, hoping she didn't say the wrong thing
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:20 am

"I don't really know... burried myself into work and then I guess rarely really take the time. Only on those occasions where memories haunt you till you go where they want you to." I said, not being mad at her for asking questions. Actually I am surprised that someone even cares about that, well besides Stella.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:29 am

"I see" Sara replied, "You should come more often, it will make you feel better." she said to Mac
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:50 pm

I gave her a small smile. She was a lovely young woman.
"Well... more like drawing strength when I need it." I said and planned to make a change for once and come a little more often, again, like I did after Claire died.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:09 pm

Sara nodded, the looked around the cathedral, "Its amazing that this cathedral was built back in the 19th century and yet it is still just as beautiful." she said
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:15 pm

"That's very true. People gave a lot for their churches then. It's a very interesting thing in architecture." I said and also looked around, noticing another few details I haven't seen before.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:52 pm

"Aye" Sara replied, "Its of the Gothic style" she added
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:12 pm

"I see, you know a lot of things." I praised gently and smile.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:03 pm

Sara nodded, "I get it from my parents" she replied, "Plus I read alot and study different languages." she added
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:38 pm

"Well, it's never bad to know. Will help you a lot later." I said and smile.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:16 pm

"Agreed" Sara replied, she looked to the front of the church, then spoke in Latin
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:33 pm

"You know, I can't speak latin." I said in a light tone as I watch her look around.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:40 pm

Sara looked at Mac, "Deus nobiscum, quis contra, it means 'God is with us, who can be against us?'" she replied
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:57 pm

"I think I remember that."
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:47 am

Sara smiled when Mac said that to her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sara's confirmation (anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: Out of work :: Religious places :: Church-
Jump to: