Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just.. (lindsay)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Just.. (lindsay) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just.. (lindsay)   Just.. (lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:41 pm

I was head on my paper, working, or trying, whatever. What that can change now. I didn't see Haylen enter on the office. It's just when I feel eyes on me that I look her. What does she wants ? She looks on me with a concerned expression, and I didn't know what to say to her. Does she already know what happen with Lindsay and I few minute ago ?
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: Just.. (lindsay)   Just.. (lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:47 pm

"Hey... you okay? You look a bit... sad." I said as he looked up at me but says nothing.
I didn't even know why asked him in the first place and I didn't know if he would like to talk about it with me, but as his co-worker I just had to try.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just.. (lindsay)   Just.. (lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:50 pm

I'm fine, don't worry.

Okay, why she wants to talk to me ? Why right now ? I don't know, and I don't want to know. But I think she knows what happen between Lindsay and I, because if she not. Why is she here right now, we don't work on same case. So I look her and say with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Just.. (lindsay)   Just.. (lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:55 pm

Fake smile I thought as he looked at me and said he was fine. So I got the hint that he obviously didn't want to talk about it... so... what happened?

"Okay... I know you're not... I don't know what happened before I walked past the office and saw you sitting here all alone, but it seems that what ever happened a few minutes ago is bothering you pretty much." I said in a soft tone. "Look, Danny, I don't want to force you into telling me what happened, I was just wondering if I might be able to help you with whatever is bothering you..."
I somehow couldn't get rid of the feeling that it had something to do with Lindsay...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just.. (lindsay)   Just.. (lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:02 pm

ps : the topic in history of Linds and danny is like on 2 weeks dating when they started to date together

I'm fine trust me, it's just this case, I can't wait to finish it.

Second fake smile, because first one didn't work. So I try again, because I don't want to talk about what happened. Not with her, not with anyone else. I just want to finish those papers and go home, even if it's alone. What I said to Lindsay, hurts her, I know
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Just.. (lindsay)   Just.. (lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:06 pm

ps: okay Very Happy

Okay... he didn't want to talk about it. So I decided to play his game and let him think I didn't realize he did a second fake smile.
"Alright... actually I wanted to talk to Lindsay... do you know where she is? Because she actually was supposed to be here..." I tried it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just.. (lindsay)   Just.. (lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:08 pm

True thing is that I didn't know where Lindsay was now. She leaved the office really fast and didn't say anything. I know that Haylen knew that I made fake smile, and say wrong thing to her.

No I don't. Sorry
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Just.. (lindsay)   Just.. (lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:13 pm

" 'Kay... if you change your mind and maybe want to talk to me, you know where you can find me." I said hoping that he would maybe change his mind. I turned around and went down the corridor and into the rest room where I find a sad looking and obviously very hurt Lindsay.
"Hey..." I said quietly and walked up to her, stopping in a respectful distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just.. (lindsay)   Just.. (lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:16 pm

I just say to her a goodbye because she was leaving the office. Then I go back on my papers. Talk to someone, no I don't think so. And plus what we will talk about, Lindsay has already someone else.. No way. So I continue to work.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Just.. (lindsay)   Just.. (lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:16 pm

I just checked myself again in the mirror when the restroom door did open. I quickly took a step back and tried to fake that i was doing my hair. When i saw that it was Haylen I stopped.

"Hey" I said back, trying to sound at least a bit excited, not too obvious.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Just.. (lindsay)   Just.. (lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:21 pm

"Was looking for you... got the results for the test you wanted me to do. Put the file onto your desk while I tried to talk to Danny... tell me he didn't do this to you..." I said quietly.
I knew she tried to look okay and she did a really good job with it, but I knew her for a while now so I could tell she was hurt and I couldn't get rid of the feeling it was because of something stupid Danny said.
Why the hell didn't he talk to me.... I thought a bit angry., as I looked at Lindsay with a comforting smile.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Just.. (lindsay)   Just.. (lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:32 pm

"Oh great thank you" I told her, and again smiled a bit.

Then i took a deep breath, she probably already knew there was something wrong.. "Well it's just that... It all became to much for a moment..." Okaai Lindsay.. that didnt really make sense.. "You know im gone in 2 days right, family problems?" I asked her first.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Just.. (lindsay)   Just.. (lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:34 pm

"Yeah, I remember you said something like that a few days ago." I told her with a smile, happy that at least Lindsay wanted to talk about it... at least a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Just.. (lindsay)   Just.. (lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:44 pm

"Well it's not really family problems... it's my ex-boyfriend Eric..." I sighed and looked away for a moment. When i looked at her again i explained further. "He found me and is stalking me.. since a month i think.. He's really angry.. he won't talk to me over the phone.. so either he wanted to come here or i had to go there.. so i choose for there..." I sighed again. "I wanted to keep it a secret from Danny but he knows me to well... I just tried to tell him, but now he doesnt want to know anymore... I don't know what to do Haylen" I told her, and i could feel the tears already coming again...
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Just.. (lindsay)   Just.. (lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:55 am

"So... you want to go home and talk to him in person and Danny's angry that you didn't tell him before?" I asked, shaking my head. I could understand Lindsay. This was something I wouldn't want to share that fast, either.
"I don't know what he said to you, but he's sorry. He's sitting in your office and has a face as long as a fiddle..." I said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Just.. (lindsay)   Just.. (lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:28 pm

I was glad she sort of agreed... And she had seen Danny? He was sorry? He didn't seem like that when he said that to me though.. "Really?" I asked her, a bit surprised.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Just.. (lindsay)   Just.. (lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:47 pm

I could see that Lindsay had a hard time believing me that Danny was sorry.
"I stopped at the office to drop the report and he was sitting there, trying to work, but obviously he looked crestfallen. I know it's hard to believe, but it seems that he's sorry about what he said." I told her, remembering Danny's fake smile.
"Though, he didn't want to talk to me. And he's a guy, guys always say stupid things and forget to say they're sorry when they still can." I said in a lighter tone.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Just.. (lindsay)   Just.. (lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:19 pm

"you're right about that" I said, and let out a soft giggle. Men.. what were we actually suppose to do with them..

"I just.. I think I just ask Mac if it's okay to leave tomorrow, that seems like the best option.." i sighed, thinking about what Danny said again.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Just.. (lindsay)   Just.. (lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:02 pm

Lindsay was right. She should aks Mac and then just leave and do what was the best option for her. If she wanted to get rid of that stalker she had to go to Montana. I knew it was dangerous, but though she was a traines CSI and she could handle a gun and defend herself, if she needed to. I knew she had family up in Montana so she wouldn't be alone. And if Danny wasn't able to think before speaking then it was his fault, that Lindsay didn't talk to him and I understood that she was hurt. He should have put his anger aside and showed support and love.

"I think that's the best thing you can do. But... don't be too hard on Danny if he comes and apologizes... I think he just didn't think before he spoke." I said in a gentle tone. "And you know, if anyone supports you it's Mac. Definitely. And so do I."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just.. (lindsay)   Just.. (lindsay) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just.. (lindsay)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2