Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:40 pm

" if I wasn't here with him you would hold his hand and take him home..."

is looking at Haylen with wide open eyes! Shocked
are you sure you aren't falling in love with MY Mac?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:56 pm

Stella Bonasera wrote:
" if I wasn't here with him you would hold his hand and take him home..."

is looking at Haylen with wide open eyes! Shocked
are you sure you aren't falling in love with MY Mac?

"Just as a good friend I want to be..." I said.

And Stella, YES I'm sure, I'm NOT falling in love with YOUR Mac and I said he's yours and he'll always be!!!!!! Don't worry, I'm just nice Smile

nice words can turn everything to a bad thing.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:15 pm

"I know" I said with a smile! Very Happy

lol I know I know!!
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:06 pm

Stella Bonasera wrote:
"I know" I said with a smile! Very Happy

lol I know I know!!

Hopefully HE knows that, too Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:39 pm

I continue to look at her, then she said Ok. And take me with her for go where the party seems to be. I do a quick smile to show her that all is okay. Even though I know she knows that is not true.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:59 pm

We went back to the party, to the livingroom where everybody was. Danny flashed a smile, and i just simply smiled back.

We joined Stella Mac and Haylen in the livingroom,

"Hee guys" I said with a smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:03 pm

If I was without Linds, I was maybe gone since a while from this party,. But this is not. So I ve to stay with her.. for her. Even if I dont want... I just follow her to the living room, where Haylen was with Stella
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:35 pm

Lindsay Monroe wrote:
We went back to the party, to the livingroom where everybody was. Danny flashed a smile, and i just simply smiled back.

We joined Stella Mac and Haylen in the livingroom,

"Hee guys" I said with a smile

"Hey! Everything okay?" I asked Lindsay as she entered the living room again.
Something in her and Danny's look told me that they're not going to stay that long...
But well, I wouldn't mind, at least they've come and that made me happy. Anyways I couldn't get rid of the thought, that it might be because of me....

*get this thought out of your head, Haylen, it's ridiculous....* my brain told me.
"But maybe not..." I whispered to myself.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 4 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:24 pm

I smiled at Haylen. "yeah I'm great..we're great.." I said turning around to share a look with Danny.. who didn't look really comfortable. "How are you? Is the party a bit what you imagined? I mean.. I'm sure others will come too later.. I bet" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 4 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:32 pm

"Well, it went good so far. Thanks. It's nice that so many of you are here, although I haven't talked to Mac or Stella that much. But it's still a bit time." I answered Lindsay's questions and smiled lightly.
Honestly I was happy that they've come to my party. It was great to have them here and maybe to get to know them a bit better. Although it seemed as if Danny wasn't that comfortable. Maybe he just didn't like parties? I don't know. As long as he was still friendly it was okay for me. Could imagine how he felt I mean he didn't know me for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 4 EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:37 pm

"Well that's good. And yeah it seems like everyone is a bit quiet. Maybe it's just the case of today that got to them.. to us.. But hey, you can never know that.. and most of the time a case gets to someone.. and then you always tell yourself not to get personal involved with it.. but sometimes you just cant.. But i really hope some others of the team will show up around here" I told her.

I think that this was the reason why everybody was so quiet and so.. But i mean.. you never know when this happens.. but i mean, some of us were here now. And i'm sure that Haylen knew that the rest of the team liked her just as much as that we did.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 4 EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:11 pm

I know exactly what she's talking about... sometimes it's just weird. Working on a case with a death that was so... senseless... it's never easy. Well, I'm only the lab tech, but hey, I'm helping Adam with all the DNA stuff and things like that.
"Think that's the reason. But I'm happy that at least some of you took the time to come by and, well... hopefully have some fun." I said still smiling.
I just couldn't get rid of my smile. I was really happy that they came here and spend some time. It really means a lot to me. But nobody knows when such a case happens that... just gets close to everyone. And if some of them decided to stay home, well that doesn't mean that they don't like me.

"Well, if they're staying home because they do not want to destroy the fun or they're just not in the mood to come here, well that's fine with me also. I'm just happy that at least some of you came." I tell Lindsay in truth.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 4 EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:52 pm

I listen to Haylen and i can hear and see that she's happy. Thats at least a really great thing. At what she says is true, and the right filling in for what i just had said.
I guess that she should hang out with the others sometime too or something. Or just begin conversations at work, in the break room or something.

"I'm glad that you're happy about that" I said smiling back. "And yeah i guess they don't wanna do that. But i mean there is starting a new life for you here, so that means lots and lots time for you to get to know them better some time" I told her.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 4 EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:55 pm

That's true, but it's also gonna be fun for me, 'cause I love the job I'm doing now."

I just don't know what else I could say to Lindsay so I just start my meal, which is waiting on the table for me. I excuse myself and sit down at the table to eat something, hoping the other might join me.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 4 EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:38 pm

I look at lindsay and walk up to her "is Haylen okay? she looks little bit worried" I'm not sure if Lindsay knows what's up with her, but she talked to her like a few minutes ago so maybe she knows something more.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:56 pm

I smiled at Haylen who told me that she loved the job she's doing now. I'm glad she does though! And Haylen walked off to the table, and started her meal.

Then Stella walked up to me, asking if Haylen was okay. I know she really did look like she was a bit worried.. but as far as she told me she was doing okay. And that she was glad at least some of us came to her party. Even though Danny wasn't really on his best.. but I guess it was all just this stupid case..

I looked at Stella, then over to Haylen.. "She said she was.." I said with a shrug. "She's glad that at least some of us came.." I said then with a sigh. Turning my head towards Stella.. "I really think it's the case of today.."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:15 pm

As I sat at the table starting my meal I heard Stella asking Lindsay if I was okay and Lindsay told Stella what I told her before. And I am smiling. I don't know if they really believe me, that I really am happy that they came, but I know I am.
I turn to look at Stella and then smile happily. And I meant it.
"Lindsay's right. I'm fine. I was a bit worried first, but I'm really happy that you all came. The rest who didn't... well, I'll get the oportunity to get to know them better. Work will do that for me." I say still smiling brightly.

"I'm just wondering if Mac's fine, he's really quiet today..." I say just to mention that he's still at the party. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:37 pm

I smile at Haylen and say "Well I'm glad to hear you're doing fine"

I turn around to see where Mac is, he has been very quiet. my eyes get bigger as i look at him, HE'S SLEEPING ON HAYLEN'S COUCH? I look back at Haylen. "I'm sorry for that, he must have been very tired"
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:39 pm

"Oh... I don't mind. Shows me that he at least feels comfortable around here." I tell Stella and chuckle.
If he can sleep here I think I have the perfect apartment. Very Happy
"Maybe he'll talk to me later since he hasn't talked to me that much." I mention still grinning as I look at Mac again.

[ps: Stella, you're going to put Mac into big trouble, now, hope you know that? Very Happy Laughing Very good idea. See what he'll answer if he comes here, next time.]
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:42 pm

"I'll wake him up soon because this is unacceptable! I really am sorry, it's my fault I told him he had to come" I look at my sleeping husband Embarassed

[ps: Haylen, it was his own Idea not mine hehehe he won't be mad at me at all]
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:47 pm

"It's okay. I'm not mad." I tell Stella and smile.

[ps: WHAAAAAAT?????? did I miss something he wrote or was that a PM??? Embarassed ]
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:49 pm

I sigh and look back at Haylen "glad about that"

[ps: euhm did you forgot that I live together with him, he's here with me anytime]
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:53 pm

I just smile.
Can't believe he's actually sleeping... but I take it as a good sign.

[ps: Actually I was talking about the real person behind the rp Mac Taylor... but I'm not saying a single word again..... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed but a sleeping Mac at my party is quite funny Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:18 pm

[ps: I Know Haylen lol! I spoke to him before I post the message and i'm not kidding about the fact that it was his idea and I was like okay i'm going to say that lol! XDDDD]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:07 pm

I talk Haylen leaves Lindsay and Stella. While I was looking for something to do. Actually I did not have much to do, since Mac was asleep, was with Stella and Lindsay Haylen surely has something to talk about women. Then I was there, so I took the opportunity to think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next