Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No Respect = No Job [Stella]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

No Respect = No Job [Stella] Empty
PostSubject: No Respect = No Job [Stella]   No Respect = No Job [Stella] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:11 pm

I had left the crime scene this morning. Why you'll surely ask. Well, for me and my family, a cop is primarily a matter of respect. So basically, if it is not paid to do it, why go and put our lives in danger. Having quickly left the scene of crime, and giving a phony excuse, so I was home. Watching television, even though nothing interesting if found.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: No Respect = No Job [Stella]   No Respect = No Job [Stella] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:22 pm

As I found out Danny left I immediately went to his place. How could he do this! It's un respectful to the job and he's letting us, his friends down by leaving us behind with a crime unsolved. He knows we don't have many officers right now and he knows they are needed in a city with so many people. what's wrong with this guy, normally he's a hard working detective and knows his place. What is more important than solving a crime? watching TV?

I knock on his door, waiting for him to open it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer

PostSubject: Re: No Respect = No Job [Stella]   No Respect = No Job [Stella] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:26 pm

I quietly watched television when I heard a knock on the door. I heaved a sigh then. Who it could be? I do not expect any visit. Since I was pretending to be sick. So I get up from my chair to see who it was. I open the door. It's true I lied to get home. But I could not stay there, knowing that I would not even be paid
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: No Respect = No Job [Stella]   No Respect = No Job [Stella] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:36 pm

I knew it, he isn't sick at all! and yes the TV is on.. unbelievable!

"Danny you aren't sick at all! what are you doing? let me guess you also got a call that they won't pay you anymore? Don't you have any respect for your job? we are supposed to help people not letting them down!

He's making me so mad, we all know we don't get paid, but this happened before and they paid us after all. NO respect is NO job if you ask me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Respect = No Job [Stella]   No Respect = No Job [Stella] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:44 pm

I have not had time to say something, Stella, my friend but also my supervisor after Mac, like me reprimanded. I look, and do not know what to say. It's true she's right, I had not left the crime scene like that. But for me this is what he had to do. I therefore withdraw from the front entrance so that it can move into the apartment.

Yes it's true I'm not sick. But go on a crime scene without being paid I can not
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: No Respect = No Job [Stella]   No Respect = No Job [Stella] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:59 pm

I know 'we' cops deserve some respect but still...

"Danny I'm old school, my responsibility to the people is more important than the respect I get for what I do."

I sigh as i told what was on my mind

"You did the unpopular thing Danny"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Respect = No Job [Stella]   No Respect = No Job [Stella] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:07 pm

I look at Stella while closing the door. This is true of the old school, it is the police for longer than me.

It is for me too

I'm doing the wrong thing? No, I expect just a little respect for what we do. I look down then look again, this means a lot to me

In my family there are many officers, it is a business that spreads almost from father to son for years. A job that respects too, so why do not we get the same respect
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: No Respect = No Job [Stella]   No Respect = No Job [Stella] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:17 pm

"Okay look, If you really think respect is more important than the people in this city, I respect that"

I wait a second before I continue

"I have to back to work, I hope you get better soon"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Respect = No Job [Stella]   No Respect = No Job [Stella] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:19 pm

Waiting few minutes before saying what I think. But it ends not out

Mac know ?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: No Respect = No Job [Stella]   No Respect = No Job [Stella] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:31 pm

I smile as he asked if Mac knows, I tell Mac almost everything but somethings I better keep secret and then I'm not just talking about this.

"No Danny he doesn't know and he has no idea I'm here. I'm not planning to tell him either, It's your mess. Please Danny come back to work tomorrow we need you! no one find out you faked your sickness okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Respect = No Job [Stella]   No Respect = No Job [Stella] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:37 pm

She said nothing. There is a Mac. And yet I thought that my action did not stay unknown for long Mac. And yes I am a head of what she told me, I am glad that Mac does not save anything, otherwise I would have probably been suspended.

Thank Stella. I appreciate what you done.

She asks if anyone else is aware that I am not sick. I look at it, yes of course there is a person. Lindsay knows it.

Lindsay know. I told him just now
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: No Respect = No Job [Stella]   No Respect = No Job [Stella] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:44 pm

"okay Danny keep it like that then you won't get into problems"

I'm sure he will come back tomorrow and if he doesn't I'll drag him to work!

"I really got to go now. Otherwise Mac gets angry at me, cause he wanted some results"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Respect = No Job [Stella]   No Respect = No Job [Stella] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:53 pm

Okay.

I could not say anything more, she had already said everything. I had to return to work tomorrow. And even if she had not said a Mac, it would be quickly informed.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: No Respect = No Job [Stella]   No Respect = No Job [Stella] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:59 pm

I walked up to the door and turned around.

"bye" I said and left
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Respect = No Job [Stella]   No Respect = No Job [Stella] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:01 pm

I made one nodded and looked out for the lab.

Bye

CLOSE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Respect = No Job [Stella]   No Respect = No Job [Stella] Empty

Back to top Go down

No Respect = No Job [Stella]
Page 1 of 1